Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grind and Game enjoyment

(XBOX)Katanas path

Hey, I go by Katana in the Gaming places but I give permission to be called #*!%ing idiot also.

So, Megan Peblo and you other Devs I dont know youre names, get back to me on these issues and toppics.

1) The game has become progressively more grindy and less rewarding.
My proposal for the pacing of the games loot distribution is this:

1 a) never decrease the baseline loot drop unless it is an effect from the player equipable "mods". allow players to use such mods for "challenges".

1 b) set the base loot drop from "enemies" to scale up. IE: lvl one drops between 0 and 5 credits etc depending on what faction it is, lvl thirty drops between 75 and 150 credits etc.

1 c) set a permanet boost to loot drop every so many mastery ranks maxing out at a permanet tripple multiplier at "MR 30".

1 d) supply in the store for the game permanet loot boosters that stack with the "MR" boosts and the temporary ones bringing the new "cap" to six times the loot droped.

1 e) put blueprints back into the game for baits, 500 standing for 1 bait when a "bp" gets me 20 is #*!%ing stupid. dont ever remove "bps" again.

2 Mastery Rank is near meaningless and only tells other players how much we have played the game ( Im at MR20 ). I propose these changes.

2 a) at certain "MRs" open new options to the players such as after we aquire "Mods" we can craft them after we have discovered the mod, maxed it out and put it through a new option at the mod bench ( something along the lines of "reverse engineer). allowing us to apply the stat increases or decreases.
this is also because "mods" are the games "M.E.T.A." and you cant keep putting out more mods as you are. just let us have fun with it. and i already know its going to take some working to get all the mods rivens etc to work in this idea.

2 b) MR provides small boosts to Defence, Health, Energy stats every "MR" Rank up Caping at double at MR 30.

2 c) at certian MR Caping at triple amount extractors should give more resources and not take damage at all and continuously bring resources in without having to be retrieved unless we want to place them on another node.

I played this game for over a year in 2018 to 2019, I saw the "Fence painting" commercial and that was the exact moment that either you as a company or microsoft telling you what to do went "south" with whoevers heads up their own asses. If it is microsoft telling you to make it more grindy tell them that rewarding the player is the ONLY LONG TERM SOLUTION to a steady REVINUE STREAM.
Vet players will promote the game more and new players will have a better more welcoming expeirence and everyone WILL BUY THE PERMANET BOOSTS.

I i didnt give a #*!% at all about the game, youre company or microsoft i would never have made this.
I attempted to E-mail but oh well...

I started with Warframe in 2013 so I think I can call me a veteran (no pauses btw).

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XB1)Katanas path:
1) The game has become progressively more grindy and less rewarding.

Sadly I have to agree with you on this.

1 b) set the base loot drop from "enemies" to scale up. IE: lvl one drops between 0 and 5 credits etc depending on what faction it is, lvl thirty drops between 75 and 150 credits etc.

Agree, but I think it would be enough, if there would just be a higher drop chance.

1 c) set a permanet boost to loot drop every so many mastery ranks maxing out at a permanet tripple multiplier at "MR 30".

This idea sounds nice, but it's unneeded. First someone with a high Mr. don't have a problem with low amount of resources (and even if, they alread know how to get the needed amount in every short time). Second, for someone with a low Mr. it wouldn't matter, because the buff will probably be to low.

1 d) supply in the store for the game permanet loot boosters that stack with the "MR" boosts and the temporary ones bringing the new "cap" to six times the loot droped.

6-times more loot! Not a bit to high? And do we need it? (Would it still be Free to play?)

1 e) put blueprints back into the game for baits, 500 standing for 1 bait when a "bp" gets me 20 is #*!%ing stupid. 

👍👍👍

2 a) at certain "MRs" open new options to the players such as after we aquire "Mods" we can craft them after we have discovered the mod, maxed it out and put it through a new option at the mod bench ( something along the lines of "reverse engineer). allowing us to apply the stat increases or decreases.
this is also because "mods" are the games "M.E.T.A." and you cant keep putting out more mods as you are. just let us have fun with it. and i already know its going to take some working to get all the mods rivens etc to work in this idea.

I think it could break the trade chat. Better not.

2 b) MR provides small boosts to Defence, Health, Energy stats every "MR" Rank up Caping at double at MR 30.

A boost for high Mr. Player yes. But not the one you mentioned.

Better something like, an enemy/ loot radar, health damage turned into energy and maybe even a low health regeneration.

2 c) at certian MR Caping at triple amount extractors should give more resources and not take damage at all and continuously bring resources in without having to be retrieved unless we want to place them on another node.

Add this to your point 2b.

I played this game for over a year in 2018 to 2019

There is this special sentence, which fits very good for Warframe:" After 1000 hours I realised that I still know nothing". (Nothing against you. I don't want to say, that your opinion don't matter!)

I saw the "Fence painting" commercial and that was the exact moment that either you as a company or microsoft telling you what to do went "south" with whoevers heads up their own asses. If it is microsoft telling you to make it more grindy tell them that rewarding the player is the ONLY LONG TERM SOLUTION to a steady REVINUE STREAM.

Not Microsoft, but the Chinese chicken meat supplier Leyou.

And last but not least. Low amount of resources is rarely the problem. Until now it's more the problem, that 99% of all mission are underwhelming and just to easy for high Mr. Players. (Even Abritation missions takes about an hour until you get to an interesting enemy level...)

Edited by ES-Flinter
  • Like 1

I think truly the last thing I enjoyed in the game was the disruption missions for Gauss' guns. I like that mode, they need to add meaningful drops so more people play it. But that was update 25.7.

Grendel was not fun, nor are liches, RJ, plague star, acolytes, etc.

The melee rework was great, but I am still using the same hammers, polearms and zaws that I was before the update. So I don't know if I can count that.

3 hours ago, DraekoSilver said:

I think truly the last thing I enjoyed in the game was the disruption missions for Gauss' guns. I like that mode, they need to add meaningful drops so more people play it. But that was update 25.7.

Grendel was not fun, nor are liches, RJ, plague star, acolytes, etc.

The melee rework was great, but I am still using the same hammers, polearms and zaws that I was before the update. So I don't know if I can count that.

im with you on this. disruption is so enjoyable to play. it completely replaces survival for me. other mission modes should get some kind of fun factor rework. onslaught needs one bad. so does index and rathuum.

12 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

im with you on this. disruption is so enjoyable to play. it completely replaces survival for me. other mission modes should get some kind of fun factor rework. onslaught needs one bad. so does index and rathuum.

A easy fix for survival would be to have a super tough enemy drop the O2 instead of it random dropping.

Be all like "Here is a baddie that is on pair with liches, kill him and you get a 75% O2 can and some rare resources", anything that breaks up the meta of sitting in a single room spamming your 4. But a total rework would be better overall.

• Like 1

I was thinking that a Left 4 Dead horde style mode would be fun. Only objective is to get from point A to point B all the while just hordes of stuff are thrown at you constantly and the difficulty scales much faster. No map changes, no babysitting, no side objective. Just plain old survival on a map that gets increasingly smaller and more populated with tougher enemies,