Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lepahntis elevator

gunninja101

So I was doing the Lephantis quest on Orokin Derelict, and I'm 200m from finishing, then all of a sudden, I fall out the elevator, and i'm stuck, I don't know what to do, I'm trying to climb up and find a way to clip back into the elevator. About 20 mins later, i'm still stuck, I turn to some people to help me out, but they can't figure anything out, so they tell me to abort the mission. I'm 200m from finishing but i'm forced to abort because of a glitch. Why?

• 3 weeks later...

I just had the same issue. The Warframe falls through the elevator after a few seconds and i am unable to climb up, because the wall jump animation stops after a certain height. What i was able to do is hit enemies on the other side of the elevator door, in certain spots only, with melee. After i aborted the mission i got a message from the stalker about consequences, the usual, but it did not count for the Eris bridge on Pluto, which is why i did the mission in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished killing Lephantis, alone with my Rhino. Heading to exit, when I hit x for elevator to go up, I phased through the elevator and end up at the bottom of the shaft. The door is closed and can’t wall jump high enough to even  try to get to the top. 
about an hour ago, was in the void doing a capture mission to get one argon crystal and the elevator did the same thing. That was not a major loss to abort, but I JUST KILLED LEPHANTIS!!!!!    ALONE!!!

this has never happened before the most recent update, now twice in a matter of hours. 

Tried the quest again and the same thing happened. I hit the button to go up, the video starts to glitch and I fall through the floor of the elevator to end up trapped and have to abort the mission. 
I even took my daughter with me on the mission, and of course she gets the “ Host migrations in progress “ and kicked her back to her orbiter. She tried to rejoin my mission again, it said the objective is completed. 

I just hit the same bug. Stuck in the elevator shaft with no way up or out to call it back down. Using /unstuck in chat just drops me back in the center of the elevator shaft.

Funny enough, this isn't the first time I had this problem today either. I dropped into an online Interception mission, had to use an elevator to get to the control points, only for my Tenno to drop through the elevator platform and into some 2-door hallway, but neither door worked despite the lights being green. See, there I was okay with aborting since I had nothing to lose.

But I really don't want to abort and have to redo this fight solo cause I don't have a clan or in-game friends to help, and I just want to get to Eris. (Also I did it with a maxed-out Ember using a Dex Sybaris which was manageable but tedious)
Is there any way to @ a dev just so they can glance at our session and unstuck us?

Alright, second time is the charm. Fight felt much easier the second time around, probably cause I'd figured out which head to prioritize in each phase.

Now, I don't know if this is an actual fix, but it worked for me. After the fight, when I went into the elevator to go to extraction, I made sure not to move at all after using the elevator console. IIRC I was moving across the elevator platform towards the "exit" on the first run, and that's when my Tenno suddenly jumped in the air only phase through the platform and fall into the elevator shaft.

Hopefully this helps...

Edited by OneTenMontauk

• 11 months later...