Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Important Question That Noone Asks To DE About Energize

8faiNt

Good question.

For me it doesnt really matter. I use energize as more of a QoL than anything else. Never really felt the need to use it on any frame, it is just there because it is one of the more beneficial arcane choice I have access to. My Obe is already built with adrenaline, his management is more than enough already so I dont even run a flow mod on him. Titania, Enox and Ivara are the only other frames where I stay in channel mode near 24/7 and they already also have low enough e/sec costs to manage on normal energy orbs. Mesa and Rev are pop-in and pop-out frames, so it'll all just be about zenurik and picking orbs when out off channeling mode for those two if energize changes. Ember can circumvent a possible change, since she'll just have to vent some heat to get the regen rolling.

For some the change will probably be beneficial, for some it will be worse. For nuke frames it will be a buff, because you are less likely to overcap and waste energize procs (depending on efficiency stat). So say on my Frost with maxed efficiency his avalanche costs 25. Currently a energize proc is a waste at the first and second cast. With EoT instead on energize it will mean that I wont waste any energy on cast 1 or 2, since I'll get 25e on pickup and then energize bonus overtime.

I dont even use Arcanes as I find them completely unnecessary let alone energize. I dont see this arcane nerf as a serious issue. 

All the other plans they have seem to make the game as a whole better. Maybe with no more self damage well see Chroma get his turn at a rework. 

The arcane nerf doesn't even look that bad and they easily could have just left them the same and impose this change. I might actually look to using them now 🤷‍♂️

The fact that they are making more viable compared to just using the same 2 or 3 is a health change.