Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mk1 Weapon Mastery Gone

Echo

Hello! Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that some of my friends and I no longer have mastery for some of the Mk1 weapons, which we have had in the past leveled completely. I know a Google search showed that this has happened before around August of last year, but it seems to either still be an issue, or has decided to pop up once again.

I am unsure if others out there are having the issue, hopefully it isn't just us. Otherwise I am going to be relatively confused because, last I checked several months ago before Liches were around, I only needed mastery for like, 5 things. So if anyone else out there is having this issue, I'd appreciate a response.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Echo

Yep. I'm one of those people - My MK1 Kunai was the one of the first weapons I mastered and the mastery for it is now gone. Fortunately I don't appear to be missing any other mastery, so it's really only a minor inconvenience, but I think it's important to bring attention to, given the fact that this isn't the first time this has happened to people.