Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Things Some Questions

StanicEnemy

Question

7 answers to this question

1 http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sanctuary Grineer Bombards.

2 Don't know about Djinn, but Dethcube does awesome long range and short. Just make Dethcube and then make Djinn, if you don't like his Vaporise at least you'll have his Deth Machine Rifle.

Hello thank you for the answer I already have dethcube and carrier but I was wondering if djinn better than dethcube.

1. It's called Sanctuary. I find it the most in the Void, either from Corrupted or the treasure room containers. The wiki says it drops specifically from Grineer Bombards. So, I recommend maybe Apollodorus on Mercury or Void Captures.

2. Dethcube with his rifle is still very good. Djinn's poison dart doesn't do as much damage and has a low DOT, as far as I know, as there are a lot of complaints on how useless Djinn is.

Edited by Aramet

1. It's called Sanctuary. I find it the most in the Void, either from Corrupted or the treasure room containers. The wiki says it drops specifically from Grineer Bombards. So, I recommend maybe Apollodorus on Mercury or Void Captures.

2. Dethcube with his rifle is still very good. Djinn's poison dart doesn't do as much damage and has a low DOT, as far as I know, as there are a lot of complaints on how useless Djinn is.

Okay,I will run some voids then.

Yes it does but is it worth to use patato on it?

Okay,I will run some voids then.

Yes it does but is it worth to use patato on it?

I would use the potato, just because I really enjoy Djinn, especially for Infested missions. However, from reading experience, most people would tell you it is not worth it unless the sentinel gets buffed or changed. You can probably make your decision based on that.

Deth Machine Rifle deals 5 damage per shot (reduced by armor) while Stinger deals 25 armor ignoring damage per shot. The only downside on Djinn's weapon is that it shoots bolts, which have travel time.

The Stinger can be a really deadly late game sentinal weapon after adding Serration, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger, and Cryo Rounds. Once the first bolt hits and applies the Cryo Round slow, every following bolt will hit the same target almost 100% of the time. Also, the Stinger is bugged and does not apply the intended DoT affect which will just further improve the overall damage and lethal ability of the Stinger.

The reason why people say that the Djinn is basically useless is due to its main skill Fatal Attraction. It seems to be hit or miss whether it will actually apply the damage to all enemies around it. It constantly triggers and displays the animation of Fatal Attraction, but it only kills the enemies occasionally, approx. less than 50% of the time.

Deth Machine Rifle deals 5 damage per shot (reduced by armor) while Stinger deals 25 armor ignoring damage per shot. The only downside on Djinn's weapon is that it shoots bolts, which have travel time.

The Stinger can be a really deadly late game sentinal weapon after adding Serration, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger, and Cryo Rounds. Once the first bolt hits and applies the Cryo Round slow, every following bolt will hit the same target almost 100% of the time. Also, the Stinger is bugged and does not apply the intended DoT affect which will just further improve the overall damage and lethal ability of the Stinger.

The reason why people say that the Djinn is basically useless is due to its main skill Fatal Attraction. It seems to be hit or miss whether it will actually apply the damage to all enemies around it. It constantly triggers and displays the animation of Fatal Attraction, but it only kills the enemies occasionally, approx. less than 50% of the time.

I thought it was pretty good as a weapon, but I have just been reading otherwise. I find it useful once modded enough and correctly, and I also don't notice any problems with Fatal Attraction unless I am missing something important here. This is why I said I believe it is worth potatoing Djinn and its weapon.

Thank you for the information.