Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Renaming Kuva Weapons (QoL)

xZeromusx

So, it's sometimes difficult to track what elements I've collected thus far for my Kuva weapons. My goal is to have one of each element available for each weapon, and that starts to crowd the inventory, and I need a better way of sorting through these weapons to find what I am looking for as well as what I still need to gather. So, that brings me to my heart's desire. Please let us rename Kuva weapons. Even if it cost a few plat, whatever, I'll take a method to be able to just search by name for a specific element so I'm not having to equip then remove to search through various Nukors or Krakens. All I want to be able to do is rename them something simple, like "Fire Nukor" to denote their bonus element instead of these long ridiculous names that literally provide me no useful information about the weapon I am looking at.

Edited by xZeromusx

3 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

you can rename secondaries in fortuna and melees in the zaw-thingy

Well, that leaves out Primaries still. Perhaps they will add that when they add Primary kitguns

Edited by xZeromusx

11 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

you can rename secondaries in fortuna and melees in the zaw-thingy

Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot find my Kuva weapons to rename at Rude Zuud. Are you sure you can rename them?

n9SjbyI.jpg

QcgBaQ9.jpg

qDtCcTD.jpg

Edited by xZeromusx