Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming on Phobos

Galoain

Question

I'm about to start farming for plastids for a project I'm pursuing, and was wondering about the most efficient nodes on Phobos to do so.  Is it better to try an endless mission type like Defense (Gulliver) or Survival (Stickney) and hope they drop from enemies (and that other players stick around long enough for that to happen) or to just repeatedly solo finite mission nodes like Roche (Exterminate) or Skyresh (Capture) so I can comb the map for Plastid Carapaces?

I'm well aware that this will be really tedious (I need 4,800 and I'm only at about 500 right now), and I want to minimize that tedium.

4 answers to this question

I am using Extractors on Phobos, but I don't have access to Saturn yet (I want to finish the quest I'm currently struggling with, Sands of Inaros, before I start The New Strange to unlock Saturn).  They are helpful!

Edited by Galoain

1 hour ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I did multiple mission on Roche ... Quick and pretty easy ... Maybe not the most efficient but also used the time to rank up some weapons

At the moment that seems like my best option.  I need to do Exterminate missions for this weeks Nightwave anyway.  Thanks for the suggestion!