Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shocking that with all the upcoming changes, DE still forgot to remove Syndicate affiliation from cosmetics, and continue to neglect Operators... why?


Recommended Posts

We should be able to earn rep for whatever faction(s) we want, without needing to equip a sigil

Also why can't Operators equip a sigil on their back, in addition to the one in front? Or even clan emblems on their shoulders? HOW IS THIS STILL NOT A THING IN 2020?

DE continues to commit crimes against fashion frame, and I wont stand for it any longer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its going to take more than one mainline to catchup on all the old neglected quality of life changes people have been wanting for years. Its a first step. And while I wish this was changed yesterday too. I can live with it longer when excavation drills wont blow up when looked at.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish DE did these kind of mainlines more often. What a breath of fresh air, honestly.

Even once every 6 months would do it for me - Just gathering a truck-full of issues in the game and focus on them, as opposed to just releasing new content that will probably just add to the already existing issues.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)True_Reclaimer:

We should be able to earn rep for whatever faction(s) we want, without needing to equip a sigil

HOW IS THIS STILL NOT A THING IN 2020?

DE continues to commit crimes against fashion frame, and I wont stand for it any longer

Why you ask? Because DE has no idea what they're doing and what needs to be done. They're just throwing random, unfinished bits and pieces at us players. And they're not playing their own game (except for the pathetic eye-cancer inducing "gameplay" in Prime Time streams). Because if they would, they'd have to change their Sigils at some point, be it for fashion or progress in another syndicate. And then they'd notice how stupid and badly designed it is to have the max percentage for each syndicate tied to ONE SINGLE SIGIL...!?! rly?!

 

vor 49 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Hikuro-93:

Just gathering a truck-full of issues in the game ...

Well, at least one thing that's done...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Its going to take more than one mainline to catchup on all the old neglected quality of life changes people have been wanting for years. Its a first step. And while I wish this was changed yesterday too. I can live with it longer when excavation drills wont blow up when looked at.

Accurate points, though Im worried with the enemy damage increase, the drills will go from the current one shot to 2 shot.... 

 

Also why does your name sound familiar? Did you submit winning codex fan-art or a diorama? Swear Ive seen your work before, if youre the artist Im thinking of

Edited by (PS4)True_Reclaimer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

Why you ask? Because DE has no idea what they're doing and what needs to be done. They're just throwing random, unfinished bits and pieces at us players. And they're not playing their own game (except for the pathetic eye-cancer inducing "gameplay" in Prime Time streams). Because if they would, they'd have to change their Sigils at some point, be it for fashion or progress in another syndicate. And then they'd notice how stupid and badly designed it is to have the max percentage for each syndicate tied to ONE SINGLE SIGIL...!?! rly?

I think you answered my question pretty well, and yeah it is sadly obvious DE doesnt play their own game - which wouldnt be an issue if the QA team wasnt a bunch of noobs/interns/whiteknights that are incompetent, and the Devs themselves werent so intent on nerf mentality and ignoring all positive feedback

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DE has pissed a ton of us off these past 2 years with the content drought and failed improvements to the game. But IMO they should focus on releasing actual content right now like New War and The Paradox. Cosmetics are fun and all but that's not going to bring back players to the game. IMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PS4)MAESTRO_MK said:

DE has pissed a ton of us off these past 2 years with the content drought and failed improvements to the game. But IMO they should focus on releasing actual content right now like New War and The Paradox. Cosmetics are fun and all but that's not going to bring back players to the game. IMO

Youre right on that, but they have a team thats separate just for art and UI fixes, so something like this should be added to the mainline update while the other devs work on New War

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...