Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo bug

(PSN)NightSurfer97

Question

Does any one know of a possible fix for donating decorations to the dojo .

Since early last year I haven't been able to use the function every time I input the confirmation word it tells me it was entered incorrectly I've tried multiple variations  of the word and nothing. If anyone knows a solution I'd appreciate  it Thx 

3 answers to this question

been working for me, though I have had players not use to the new system mess it up. you don't even have to use all caps. You just have to type donate, no spaces, no quotes, just the word. It is easy on PS4 to add spaces when you don't mean to in both the beginning of words and the end, so just make sure you have nothing but the word donate. If it still does not work for you, put in a support ticket.

6 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

been working for me, though I have had players not use to the new system mess it up. you don't even have to use all caps. You just have to type donate, no spaces, no quotes, just the word. It is easy on PS4 to add spaces when you don't mean to in both the beginning of words and the end, so just make sure you have nothing but the word donate. If it still does not work for you, put in a support ticket.

Thx I'll try it out