Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Consoles and Warframe?

For sure it will be on the next consoles gen. Bigger question is how long will they support the current generation?and account moving to new console? They are already talking about pushing out HDR option for everyone so for sure they will get some of the new graphic options and upgrades that pc will get.  Might even get a small tweak so warframe on the new console will be smaller depending on how much they are trying to do it or can do it. 

There's no word about this yet.

I am hoping we hear something in the coming months. Last I've heard it sounds like PS5 is planned for end of year release this year and I intend to get one (not necessarily immediately but early enough). I bought my PS4 right after it launched, and I have no intention of replacing it once it dies so next gen is my only hope of continuing to play Warframe. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

There's no word about this yet.

I am hoping we hear something in the coming months. Last I've heard it sounds like PS5 is planned for end of year release this year and I intend to get one (not necessarily immediately but early enough). I bought my PS4 right after it launched, and I have no intention of replacing it once it dies so next gen is my only hope of continuing to play Warframe. 

I think it might be safe to assume that Warframe will be out with the launch of the PS5 and XboxSeX. Seeing as how it was available on the ps4 launch.

PS. yes I know it didnt come to xbox until a year later in 2014.

I've asked similar questions in few other past threads, including the last devstream thread. Seems like DE will only make the announcement when they are ready to do so.

These were some of my specific questions for PS5 (and will probably apply to XSX too):

3 hours ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

Has there been any muttering about whether Warframe will be on the new Xbox or PlayStation's coming out? 

Will DE make any new content or graphics or remasters specially?

Just wondering what the gossip is.

why wouldnt it be?  modern day consoles are all just PC's anyways, they should run on them with zero issue, i mean cmon, all their doing is slapping in a new gfx card, cpu, ram etc, they are just laptops with no screen with a custom OS, its not like they have heaps of work to do to make them compatible, its not like consoles of old that had custom hardware, its all just bog standard PC parts these days.

• Like 1