Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rolled this, good luck or bad. Thoughts?

(PSN)bd202020

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

I can see the - Status hurting it after the Mainline because of the reworked Status.

That was my thought also, although it still has a decent amount of status as it stands though, 1 60/60 gives me 44% Sc and 2 give 67% right now.

Seems good enough to keep the roll I think as the positives seem to far outweigh the neg to me?

Even with the Sc down, I can see this being a solid Riven; high damage already is a plus, but when you take that 90% Ms into account, using this plus Split Chamber means you have 2 confirmed arrows firing plus a very high chance for a 3rd one. Add in Toxic damage which you can use to make Corrosive and you have an absolute keeper.

1 minute ago, (PS4)bd202020 said:

That was my thought also, although it still has a decent amount of status as it stands though, 1 60/60 gives me 44% Sc and 2 give 67% right now.

Seems good enough to keep the roll I think as the positives seem to far outweigh the neg to me?

The Positives are nice to have

3 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

It's nothing that a 60%/60% mod won't fix. The -SC isn't perfect, but the other stats are easily good enough for it to be worth it.

Definitely keep.

Thank you, I appreciate the reply it's what i'm thinking too. Even on my heat Bramma it gives a huge 41k corrosive amount just on the radial attack alone.

6 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

To me it is a really good riven but my question is: What is the innate bonus damage your Bramma got?

It's a 36% heat Bramma.

Currently running a viral build on it using another riven 86% Tox 91% Cold 122% Cd Neg reload roll.

Justo ahora, (PS4)bd202020 dijo:

It's a 36% heat Bramma.

Currently running a viral build on it using another riven 86% Tox 91% Cold 122% Cd Neg reload roll.

Oh it still works, but (as in my personal taste) with your riven in particular i would like to have a toxin bonus bramma just to go OD on the viral procs. But again ... with your current Bramma that is pretty nice 😄