Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

SUBMITTING A BUG REPORT FOR THE WARFRAME REVISED UPDATE

There is a lot of ground being covered in the Warframe Revised update, so here is an updated guide on how to submit a bug. Please note, this thread should only be used when encountering a bug related to the recent update and the revised systems within.

BEST PRACTICES

• Include a video or a screenshot if possible! Visual references can help direct us to issues faster than without them.
  • Steps to recreate the bug, if known. Again, this is to help us locate the issue faster.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: [Launcher, In-Game, Chat, etc.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful]
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!

•  TYPE: Dojo
  • DESCRIPTION: Temple of honor in dojo all the decorations got shifted in one direction by a decent amount. Looks like it all got pushed to go behind the loki statue's back 
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Loaded the dojo and started the 100x research, Appears to also impact the featured dojos. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Dojo decorations to not randomly move
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only temple of honor in dojos seem to have had all their decorations shifted to the rear of loki. Including personal decorations
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It impacted both of the temple of honors in my dojo. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Secura Penta with the Napalm Grenades mod does self damage
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: use Secura Penta with the Napalm Grenades mod
  • EXPECTED RESULT: get staggered by a magnitude based on the range from the explosion radius
  • OBSERVED RESULT: took damage from the launcher explosion
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens every time

• TYPE: Interception Fissure
  • DESCRIPTION: Played for 2 rounds before the host left. The host migration froze me and everyone else in the lobby on the relic selection screen. Had to abort mission.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission should have continued as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game got stuck on relic selection screen and wouldn't exit out of it automatically
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Out of the 2 missions I've played, it's happened both times

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Testing Arcane Energize in Simulacrum
  • REPRODUCTION: Just activate Immolation in Simulacrum (presumably same effect in actual missions)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the energy regen to continue during immolate, both when overheating and when not. Since it was intended to work during toggled abilities.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My energy remainded static (aside from Energy Siphon which still works) when Immolation was active but not overheating. During overheat the regen still does not continue and the energy drains at the usual pace.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It consistently occurs (Only tested in Simulacrum)

• TYPE: weapon description
  • DESCRIPTION: Kohm and Kuva Kohm display status chance instead of status chance per projectile
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: go into arsenal
  • EXPECTED RESULT: display status per projectile
  • OBSERVED RESULT: display overall status
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens every time

Console Breach Hacking

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Hacking console in spy vaults. Security Consoles
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Just hack console with secondary weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should still be using Secondary weapon on exit
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Changes secondary weapon to Primary on each occasion. (Does not the other way around) Primary will remain Primary
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Damage section for Kubrows and Kavats is blank, only the upper stat block shows now.
  • VISUAL: 197915b63d.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I checked one of my kavats as well as the kubrow pictured above and it happened, so at least for me it seems to be 100% reproducible.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should show damage breakdown same as weapons do
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See above lol
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% across the 3 companion pets I checked on my own account.

• TYPE: HDR
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot enable HDR support, option is greyed out even though other options are set correctly. Monitor does support HDR and works in other games.
  • VISUAL: Graphics settings here: 
    Spoiler

QVncIKt.jpg1A9xMQU.jpg8pvINCE.jpg2OCVux6.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Set Optimized Flip-Model enabled, Antialiasing TAA 8X (High) enabled, Dynamic Resolution disabled. Fullscreen/Borderless and Deffered Rendering seem to have no impact.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to enable HDR after setting required graphics options correctly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to enable HDR after setting required graphics options correctly.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Magus Cadence gives 75% speed boost according to the ui, instead of 90%. Also feels like that its not 90%.
  • VISUAL: qkpmbTD.png

8xsHTI4.png

• REPRODUCTION: Equip Magus Cadence and do a void dash 😄
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should show 90%, instaed of 75%
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It shows 75% speed boost in the UI.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens always (5/5 tries)

• DESCRIPTION: Swapping 2 different mods swaps the name temporarily. Exiting upgrade menu fixes this. Ex:
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Swap out equipped "Augur Secrets" on your Warframe for "Transient Fortitude". Searching for "Augur Secrets" no longer shows the mod, but searching for "Transient Fortitude" shows "Augur Secrets".
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Searching for mod's real name shows it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Searching for mod's "new" name shows it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: [ In-Game  - Movement - Self Stagger mechanic]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Casting a skill while getting staggered prevents you from jumping]
  • VISUAL: [https://i.imgur.com/R1bJ2NU.mp4  Around 10 secs in the video I tried casting Mirage 2 while being staggered]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Stagger yourself with a self-stagger weapon, press a skill while being staggered]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Warframe should be able to execute jumps]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [warframe slides instead of jumping]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens more when I play as a client]

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Testing Arcane Energize in Simulacrum
  • REPRODUCTION: Pick up an arcane energy orb on Titania (either in or outside of Razorwing), it will work outside of razorwing if you picked it up without being in razorwing form. The moment you enter razorwing it will no longer work during the ability. It will also not give energy if you exit razorwing and return to full size.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the energy regen to continue during Razorwing and also in normal form if you exit Razorwing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Energy will regenerate if picked up in the regular form of Titania, it will not work during Razorwing or in normal form after exiting Razorwing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It consistently occurs (Only tested in Simulacrum)

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Looking at my warframes character model i see a slight vertex wobble/displacement across the mesh.
Settings: DX11 with deferred rendering enabled and graphics settings on 'HIGH' with some slight customizations.

VISUAL: Look closely at the overarm and the quiver: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281517003695718400/685164554136715384/Warframe_2020-03-05_17-18-43_Trim_2.mp4

REPRODUCTION: Having deferred rendering enabled (haven't tried without), look closley at the warframe in the liset or a relay (haven't tested in missions but i presume the issue would be there too). It seems to happen on all warframes.

EXPECTED RESULT: No vertex wobble.

OBSERVED RESULT: Vertices across the character mesh seem to wobble/displace slightly.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: Orbiter, Deferred Rendering
  • DESCRIPTION: Displays in the orbiter are not show, if you are near you can see the coloured frame. Some pictures can only be seen in specific angles, others won´t be shown at all
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

deferred rendering:
    Warframe1029.jpg

old rendering:
    Warframe1030.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: switched a few times, was always like this in the deferred rendering mode
  • EXPECTED RESULT: expected to see the pictures ^^
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Saw only the displays frames but no content
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3 times switching forth and back with deferred rendering

• DESCRIPTION: Baruuk's Reactive Storm does not scale with Power Strength despite what the stats and UI say.
  • VISUAL: Screenshots inside the bug post I made weeks ago:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Reactive Storm and get at least 300% Power Strength on Baruuk. Put NO STATUS MODS on Desert Wind. Activate Baruuk's 4 and hit any enemies and you'll see that some enemies were not affected by any status whatsoever.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Every enemy hit by Baruuk's 4 should be affected by status.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only a very small number of enemies are affected by status.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• TYPE: Everywhere, Stagger with exodia contagion on zaws
  • DESCRIPTION: Exodia contagion doesn't inflict a stagger animation.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip exodia contagion on a zaw and use it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have staggered
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't stagger
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

TYPE: Orbiter, Deferred rendering (probably)

DESCRIPTION: Looking out the big window in the middle of the orbiter you can see a layer with an effect that is only being partially rendered depending on the camera angle.

VISUAL:

Warframe_2020-03-05_17_53_30.png
Warframe_2020-03-05_17_53_33.png
Warframe_2020-03-05_17_53_49.png

• TYPE: In-Game (combat)
  • DESCRIPTION: After the player is knocked down, disarmed enemies can no longer hit them melee attacks. (Enemies that use melee by default such as Butchers and Bailiffs are still able to land attacks.)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/M8Q3CkG
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a mission with ranged enemies. Disarm enemies. Get knocked down by hitting self with explosion or enemy ability. Stand back up. Let disarmed enemies melee attack the player.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Disarmed enemies should hit the player with melee attacks.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Disarmed enemies attempt to hit the player but never connect.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Venka prime x13 combo counter does not give x12 multiplier for mods like: weeping wounds, blood rush and gladiator set. Instead it gives x11 like any other melee with x12 combo counter
  • VISUAL: Warframe-x64-3-T6-UZZ8pg-V.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just hit combo counter x13 on venka prime with weeping wounds or blood rush
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should show x12 not x11 on top right
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead it shows x11
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens always

• DESCRIPTION: 1st RJ anomaly after new "fixes"
  • REPRODUCTION: play mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should able complete mission and get my 1300 titan and other stuff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: after anomaly was cleared objective stay active "Investigate Anomaly"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Idk 1 mission/1 so it's 100% for now

• DESCRIPTION: After i decide do the smart thing for economy RJ avionics, and change tactical mod rank 4 "fire suppresion" and after "Breach Quanta" for rank 2 all my tactical avionics, exept, for some reason, "battle forge" have lost +3 rank grid bonus... so for example i set rank 4 "Death Blossom" in r3 grid socket and it should be r7, and tooltip in dock say's all fine bro! But when im open tactical interface on mission i see rank 4 "Death Blossom" same thing happens with "Battle Station" and mod's wich become reason of this bug "fire suppresion" and "breach quanta"...
    And doesn't matter 1st or 3rd socket i place this mod's they now all bugged on mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: change tactical mod rank 4 "fire suppresion" for rank 2
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -_-
  • OBSERVED RESULT: on mission i see rank 4 tactical avionic's mod not rank 7
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Garuda's 4 isn't procing bleed even with 100% chance to

Primed armor effects aren't triggering at 2x Combo

Arcane energise is triggering more often than it should every now and then

Napalm grenades causing self damage

Mags bubble is sometimes launching enemies out instead of sucking them in, maybe it needs a guaranteed hold instead of letting them move away from the bubble?

Archived