Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Kuva bramma projectiles and possibly those of other weapons being pushed out of mag's magnetise bubble

REPRODUCTION: Shoot bramma at magnetise aoe, it happens every time

EXPECTED RESULT: The projectile should orbit inside the bubble until hitting something and detonating like any other gun.

OBSERVED RESULT: The projectile immediately flies out of the top into the air then detonates way above the target - doing zero damage. See:

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

I saw a reddit post earlier about other weapon projectiles also being pushed out of the bubble. I'm concerned this ability just isn't working with projectile based weapons.

• TYPE: In game - Plains of Eidolon
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Wukong with standard loadout (doesn't matter as it happened with different weapons etc.)
  • VISUAL: Can't capture it sorry
  • REPRODUCTION: So far it has happened when i played wukong doing a two man eidolon hunt
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Standard gameplay
  • OBSERVED RESULT: weapon appears holstered but i can't attack, sprint, jump, press T and when i get on a k drive i fall through the map. It renders the game unplayable and requires a full hard reset.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far i have only used Wukong, however what causes it i am unsure of

• TYPE: In game - Nightwave Intermission II
  • DESCRIPTION: as update above i should have level 90 nightwave intermission cap, now i only cap at 60, additional completetion does not do anything
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/FJhUTVo
  • REPRODUCTION:  well it still there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: intermission level 90 cap
  • OBSERVED RESULT: right above
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime i logging to the game it still there

• TYPE: Stealth Affinity Multiplier
  • DESCRIPTION: Stealth Affinity Multiplier didn't trigger
  • VISUAL: [none]
  • REPRODUCTION: 
    • Ivara Prime armed with Kuva Nukor and Redeemer Prime.
    • Kuva Survival void relic mission, squad included a Wisp and a Khora.
    • Used Artemis Bow to trigger Sleep Arrow while Prowling, snuck around behind foe, triggered Finisher with prompt.
    • Over a hundred attempts were made during this mission, none triggered a stealth affinity booster icon.
    • I have done this many times before, usually on Railjack Missions, with no problems.
    • Many of these tests occurred far (over 150m) from the squad, with none of their buffs on me, as I was attempting to isolate the problem.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Stealth Finishers would trigger a stealth affinity bonus.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No bonus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time in that mission. Not entirely sure what variables caused the issue, as I loaded up a solo exterminate on Earth afterwards wearing the same gear, and the Stealth Affinity Bonus triggered as normal.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Adarza Kavat damage bug. It shows 86 dmg instead of 344 as it should be with full MAUL mod
  • VISUAL: d2b7dcb3fe1daa65dc5531054a81c619.png
  • REPRODUCTION: every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: f3e040d01f60438706971ffb17e6c242.png
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 86 dmg instead of 344
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Archwing's sword is not causing damage. My Warframe just swings the sword back and forth and the enemy is not taking damage allowing the enemy to just fire into me pointblank. The enemy only takes damage should it moves as I'm swinging.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing on PC, Archwing Exterminate Mission on Syrtis, Mars
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the Archwing's sword to connect with the enemy and cause damage, make a sound for feedback, and show that the enemy's health is going down just like in regular non-railjack missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Warframe just swings the Archwing's sword left and right. The enemy doesn't take damage and the enemy's health bar doesn't change.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time regardless of mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Cannot attack the orbiters during the Archwing Rush Mission on Kepler, Mars
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing on PC, Archwing Rush Mission on Kepler, Mars
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to be able to shoot or melee attack the orbiters in order to take down the enemy ship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The orbiters are either too small or do not have a hit box. Shooting at them does nothing, and trying to melee doesn't work either.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time I do this mission, I cannot progress further as it's a required mission.

• TYPE: MELE RIVEN MOD
  • DESCRIPTION: the challenge (kill 6 pilots before they hit the ground) cannot be met
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I try in many ways and methods on 2 occasions of the day in the slits, in the end I chose to only use Rubico prime and shoot directly at the pilots in flight and even if I did, the mod did not mark the deaths for the challenge counter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I shot several pilots making sure to meet the death but the challenge counter did not happen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is the second time that happens to me previously I opted to dissolve the mod

Type: Nightwave

Description: Recovered Nightwave mission 'Animator' appears to have forgotten that I had already socketed 1/3 Ayatan Sculptures, and reverted to 0/3.

Visual: Picture this: '0/3'

Expected Result: My 'Animator' value should stay at 1/3 until I Socket another Ayatan Sculpture (which should then increase it to 2/3.)

Observed Result: My 1/3 value for Ayatan Sculptures socketed spontaneously reverted to 0/3. Note that this is a recovered Nightwave mission.

Reproduction: Try Socketing an Ayatan Sculpture with the above mission and then wait. It may have happened at the time of rollover to a new week, as well.

Reproduction Rate: Unknown. I only have the one Nightwave mission as a frame for reference.

Type: Gameplay, Cephalon Simaris Scans

Description: I am trapped at 9/10 scans for the special Simaris scanning objective.

Visual: N/A

Expected Result: While at 9/10 scans, scanning a 'Runner' from the 'Imprints' Objectives available to Cephalon Simaris should result in 10/10 scans and the objective being completed.

Observed Result: That thing that I just listed above does not happen. According to Simaris, I'm still at 9/10 scans.

Reproduction: While at 9/10 scans for the 'Imprint: Runner' mission, perform the tenth scan.

Reproduction Rate: This has happened to me at least twice in a row.

Well, I just lost a Dread blueprint to a glitched-out datamass.

• DESCRIPTION: I loaded into a fissure mission on Mars already in progress and the objective required a datamass. The player who had it said it'd already been inserted.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/DaM3dbF (The insert prompt is there with an inserted datamass)
  • REPRODUCTION: Presumably, just change hosts with someone interacting with the datamass/console. Host changes tend to cause game-breaking bugs easily, that I've seen.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Merely walking forward while shooting an Amp with the Shraksun scaffold causes self-stagger
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot Shraksun while walking forward
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No self-stagger should occur without hitting anything
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Even without hitting anything, the explosion is large enough to incur self-stagger when walking forwards
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

On 2020-03-22 at 6:08 AM, blackovercoat said:
  • TYPE: In game - Nightwave Intermission II
  • DESCRIPTION: as update above i should have level 90 nightwave intermission cap, now i only cap at 60, additional completetion does not do anything
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/FJhUTVo
  • REPRODUCTION:  well it still there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: intermission level 90 cap
  • OBSERVED RESULT: right above
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime i logging to the game it still there

Me too. Can do the missions, but get no rewards as the standing is capped at the 60 extra standing mark.

With Nightwave standing currently the (almost) only way to obtain nitain, which in turn is an essential resource in the game, this doesn't fell completely ok. It also unnecessarily punishes the players that actively play the game every day and obediently does Nora's bidding. If they've bought stuff from store and have used up all the accrued standing (maybe expecting Nightwave to end soon?), they will currently be locked out from getting nitain until Nightwave renews.

It is easy to fix, just increase the "standing-o-meter" and, like last time, add the "in limbo" gathered Nightwave standing in one sweep. Btw, that was one of the moments I felt true love for DE: was maxed out but still did the NW missions (supporting our "Xmas clan noobs" and those still racing for the Umbra forma), and when the NW cap was increased I surprisingly ranked up 9 levels "at once". Thanks!

• DESCRIPTION: Operator/Warframe spawns in an already knocked down state because they remain vulnerable to knockdowns after switching
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use transference - while in Operator mode, the warframe is still susceptible to knockdowns. Use transference again - while in Warframe, the Operator is invisible, but still susceptible to knockdowns.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No knockdowns should occur on a despawned Operator or uninhabited warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Knockdowns occur even when not inhabiting warframe and on despawned Operator, which leads to spawning in an already knocked down state
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: very high

• DESCRIPTION: If you enter Neptune's arena as a non host, waiting for the host and teammates to leave, the enemies and specter on the map will disappear, and no more information (including blood volume and remaining time) will be displayed.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: End a game, choose to continue fighting and your teammates choose to leave (if you are not a host).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I can fight on alone.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't seem to wait for the rest of the time to end before I leave
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I make that choice, it happens

• TYPE: Captura
  • DESCRIPTION: When i make the cameras and exit the advanced camera option the cameras stops . I tryed to detach camera and the camera still have movement but when trying to advance time with "T" if u put slow motion the slow motion doesen't work. This issues happened few months ago i dont remember when.But there was no bug with that berfore , i can remember clearly.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In game - instant kill by Hyekka Master
  • DESCRIPTION: while hunting Lich Thrall in a defend mission (my lich is level 4) get instant kill by Hyekka Master while have shield (im using Mag Prime)
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/QGc6b2u (EE.log image) (link log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13ROZn_oq_GEW4HIfmv_w0Rf0iaVKX7Fh)
  • REPRODUCTION:  can reproduce in simulacrum with Hyekka Master level 70 or above instant kill while have shield with warframe Mag Prime
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it suppose to have SHIELD GATING
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it seem to be happen when Hyekka Master throwing it napam grenade at location warframe standing
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in simulacrum and 3 time in mission
  • Additional Info: Mag Prime Stats 300 health, 450 shield (1650 while overshield) https://imgur.com/T9daWuL

• TYPE: excavation mission
  • DESCRIPTION: bug(s) happent right when i spawned in (late) as client in a kuva-lich excavation mission - twice so far.
  • VISUAL: NYXO7Pq.jpgsQeOyyY.jpgMqPOUT8.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: hard to replicate i would guess - what i can say is that both times i came into the mission as client when the first excavator was already running. also, i do what i usually do when entering a mission and that is going into operator-mode, doing a void-dash... this caused glitches in other situations too in the past (namely, railjack when loading into the mission). furthermore, i can say that the host where running perfectly well in terms off latency and stability of the connection, something that can produce similar effects (both, input-lag as well as this loot-dragging) - both were not the reason in those cases. in the 2nd occurance, another player had the same issues too.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: well, the normal expectation: being able to pick-up stuff and use (and mercy-kill) 'things' during the mission as well as not hauling a trainload of loot behind me ^^)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: see the screen-shots and reproduction above.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: twice, both in excavation also both times were kuva-lich mission which likely is coincidental (since i usually don't do excavs a lot otherwise these days). both times i used frost prime, carrier prime (vacuum in use) but different weapons (main, secondary and even for the carrier - melee was the same , i think, the paracesis).

• TYPE:in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: any thralls/lich mission, cannot interact with anything ("use" is disabled), pickups follow me around/not picked up.
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to replicate, i suspect trying to kill a thrall at the same time may do it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should go through the mission being able to activate consoles etc without issue
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead i cannot interact with anything, only way to solve is let the bleedout timer run out and then respawn.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 to 2 times per hour when doing lich missions/nodes.

• TYPE: companion loadout menu
  • DESCRIPTION: selecting a companion
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/vnjQKRT
  • REPRODUCTION: Open arsenal companion loadout, the values at the bottom right are accurate, but uppon pressing "equip",
  • any companion i select shows an inaccurate value at the bottom right and the same wrong value for any companion i select.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Values in bottom right should be accurate, depending on the companion, like what happens with weapons.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Values are inaccurate and the only way to see the real value is to confirm the selection and opening the upgrade page to check the values.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION:
    • Select a Railjack mission from drydock with your warframe. 
    • Switch immediately to Operator. 
    • See your Operator locked in place for the duration of the mission.
      • Getting your Operator killed doesn't fix the glitch.  Even getting your warframe killed doesn't fix this goddamn glitch.  It's stuck in some stupid mid-air crouch.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: See Description.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: See Description.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See Description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rare, but extremely frustrating when you're trying to run a time-limited Anomaly mission!

DESCRIPTION: Secura Penta with the Napalm Grenades cannot shoot.

VISUAL: N/a

REPRODUCTION: use Secura Penta with the Napalm Grenades mod and shoot at a long distance,

EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to Keep shooting ,

OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot keep shooting , it is similar to when you have max unexploded grenades out on an un augmented secura.Can visually see the molotov just sitting there.

REPRODUCTION RATE: persistent , but some grenades explode and some do not.

• DESCRIPTION: I decided to do the obstacle course in the dojo to see if I can beat my own record, but I realized something is wrong. I'm seeing lasers passing through objects, seems the laser beam has no collision box, but still has a hit box.
  • VISUAL:laser_bug2.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Start obstacle course
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The laser beam should collide with objects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Laser phasing through objects as the obstacle course has started, when it's suppose to collide with objects.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time I started the obstacle course.

On 2020-03-23 at 4:36 AM, CNCOMICS said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Archwing's sword is not causing damage. My Warframe just swings the sword back and forth and the enemy is not taking damage allowing the enemy to just fire into me pointblank. The enemy only takes damage should it moves as I'm swinging.
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing on PC, Archwing Exterminate Mission on Syrtis, Mars
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the Archwing's sword to connect with the enemy and cause damage, make a sound for feedback, and show that the enemy's health is going down just like in regular non-railjack missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Warframe just swings the Archwing's sword left and right. The enemy doesn't take damage and the enemy's health bar doesn't change.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time regardless of mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Cannot attack the orbiters during the Archwing Rush Mission on Kepler, Mars
  • REPRODUCTION: Playing on PC, Archwing Rush Mission on Kepler, Mars
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to be able to shoot or melee attack the orbiters in order to take down the enemy ship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The orbiters are either too small or do not have a hit box. Shooting at them does nothing, and trying to melee doesn't work either.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time I do this mission, I cannot progress further as it's a required mission.

Thank you for posting this CNCOMICS! Cheers! I posted about the the same bug (the second one) earlier, along with a few other people. I have also had the first bug, too, but am only just now realizing it, after having read your post. I went from Kepler (Phobos), where I could not hit the orbiters with melee, to Pandora (Saturn) where I thought I could do a different archwing mission, but instead, was met with another severe bug (the target ship flying out of range, lingering long enough to be shot multiple times, then continuing on out of sight completely, leaving the mission unable to be finished (I posted about this above, too). 

What I missed, though, was I was not able to melee the shield drones, and I thought that was just a mismatch in power, because it happened during each attempt of the pursuit mission, but then, I went to Montes (Venus) and I had the same issue with the exterminate mission there. There is definitely something wrong with the archwing melee. I haven't tried to run the Syrtis mission on Mars since this has been happening (after hotfix 27.2.2), but if needed, I will test it and post more details. The specs of my computer and the gear I had in my loadout are the same for the other two bugs about which I posted, so I won't post those here, as it would just be duplication.

Thanks again CNCOMICS! Hopefully, these issues will be fixed with the update expected this weekend.We'll see...

10 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

DESCRIPTION: Secura Penta with the Napalm Grenades cannot shoot.

VISUAL: N/a

REPRODUCTION: use Secura Penta with the Napalm Grenades mod and shoot at a long distance,

EXPECTED RESULT: Ability to Keep shooting ,

OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot keep shooting , it is similar to when you have max unexploded grenades out on an un augmented secura.Can visually see the molotov just sitting there.

REPRODUCTION RATE: persistent , but some grenades explode and some do not.

the same thing happen to me other day

Archived