Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Testing Ivara's Artemis Bow status chance on enemies. Statues were not proccing as often as expected. Artemis Bow status chance seems to be using old calculation and not actually using the 20% as displayed in the new arsenal UI - NOTE, the way it's presented in the arsenal UI, Artemis Bow doesn't seem to be using status/projectile, ergo we should expect a lot more status procs occurring when we fire upon enemies. But seems to be still strangely using old status calculation of status/projectile (Old status calculation - Status chance is distributed over each arrow. An individual arrow has a ~3.14% base status chance at max rank.)
  • VISUAL:  (Not my imgur album, but this player demonstrates with screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/u6gztQ7 )
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Artemis Bow in-game and noting how statuses are not proccing very often
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using the build presented in the imgur album -  56% status, 2.5 multishot, on average 17-18 arrows fired - expecting way more than 2 status to proc.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using the build presented in the imgur album -  56% status, 2.5 multishot, on average 17-18 arrows fired - only got 0 to maybe 2 status to proc at best as well
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently

• TYPE: Railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: when im on side turrents i gets this visual bug with parts of the screen go black when looking at some spots or in a specific angle
  • VISUAL: Bez-tytu-u.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: go in railjack mission go on side turent and see if it happens for me its almost every mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: normal visuals
  • OBSERVED RESULT: not normal visuals
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  it happens almost in every misison when im on side turrent just looking around and killing enemies the parts of the screen go black when you look at certain spot or angels

Type: in game

Description:

Dear DE,

I understand you were going to triple the original per-pellet chance of our shotguns, but your per-pellet status chance calculations for shotguns is incorrect.

Reproduction:
Observed Result:

Example: Vaykor Hek.

Game displays 10.7% per-pellet status. The base per-shot status was 25%. Vaykor Hek has 7 pellets.

You did this (this is wrong, this is not probability theory):

per-pellet status = 25% / 7

new per-pellet status = 3 * (25% / 7) = 10.7% (this is wrong).

Expected result:

What it should be:

per-pellet status = 1-(1-0.25)^(1/7) ~ 4%

new per-pellet status = 3*4% = 12%.

EDIT: If you want to use cheap approximations, here's are cheap approximations based on the Taylor series:
1-(1-S)^(1/N) ~ S/N + (1/2) * (N-1) * S^2 / N^2
1-(1-S)^(1/N) ~ S/N + (1/2) * (N-1) * S^2 / N^2 + (1/6) * (2*N-1) * (N-1) * S^3 / N^3

These will work much better for shotguns with high base per-shot status (e.g. Strun Wraith).

Here's a derivation of the correct way to calculate per-pellet status:

Denote P as the per-pellet status, denote S as the per-shot status, denote N to be the number of pellets.

The probability a single pellet procs status is P. The probability a single pellet does not proc status is 1-P.  Because pellets proc rolls are independent, the probability N pellets do not proc status is a product of 1-P N times.

probability no pellet procs status = (1-P)*(1-P)*(1-P)*...*(1-P) = (1-P)^N

The complement of this probability is the probability at least one pellet procs status

probability at least one pellet procs status = 1-(1-P)^N

This is the same as the "per-shot" status chance S

S = 1-(1-P)^N

With some algebra, you can write P in terms of S.

P = 1-(1-S)^(1/N)

Your values should be 3*(1-(1-S)^(1/N)) and not 3*S / N. The latter is wrong. This is a bug.

Type: in game

Description: 

There seems to be a problem with kuva siphons. don't know if this has been posted before, butnon a random braid, usually the 4th, the game does not register the braid being destroyed, causing the system to infinite loop, unless the players abort or fail. I've only noticed this when joining as a non-host, so this may be due to specific devices people are playing on causing this, or it may be caused by the update, as I haven't seen this happen before.

Repoduction: something in the revised caused a kuvw syphon bug

Expected result: braid marker to increase, briaf to disappear, up to four, and then end the syphon and reward kuva. 

Observed result: some players (not host) able to remove braids, host not having count updated, kuva clouds keep reappearing until syphon filled with kuva, or group aborts/finishes mission. 

Reproduction rate: 75%

Type: In-game

Description: When fighting my lich as Wukong, I spammed defy and cloud walker because it burned through my immortal techniques. The lich did one of it's grapple moves, and I got permanently knocked down. I could use abilities, but could not move, I could go into transference and move around, but not use my amp, for whatever reason my shields carried onto my operator and for a while I took no damage. 

Visual: In the chaos, I could not produce a screenshot, as I forgot, apologies.

Reproduction: To first try this as wukong, get a level 5 lich, and constantly use defy and cloud walker, and have the lich constantly use its grapple. Then, try frames with similar abilities, I doubt this is a singular case. 

Expected Result: That I would get up from the knockdown and be able to continue fighting my lich.

Observed Result: I was put into a point of permanent knockdown and immobility. 

Reproduction  Rate: Unknown

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Veritux&Prisma Veritux's attack is teleport to 20 meter,but it only have 2.5 m attack range,can't attcak any target
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: use veritux or prisma veritux and then just melee attack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it should hit the enemy,not hit air
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it just hit air,and i can't reduce the distance with enemy,when i use melee attack it always teleport me to 20m
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tigris Prime Status Chance
  • VISUAL: Status chance went from 30% base to 11% base
  • REPRODUCTION: Arsenal/in-game
  • EXPECTED RESULT: That the addition of >100% status would be achievable with this weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Status chance can't be raised to 100%
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every shot with the weapon.

• TYPE: Orokin Catalyst
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't install orokin catalyst on Cernos Prime
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: -
  • EXPECTED RESULT: -
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The button reads "[HC] Missing store item", I do have catalysts and can still use them on other weapons.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %

HI we have a bug with Deferred Rendering Shadows 😌

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [when Deferred Rendering is ENABLED: Warframe, Enemy and object like storage continer, dose not have shadows ]
  • VISUAL:

In orbiter ( working shadows ! 😁)

kaUQjaY.jpg

In the plain ( working shadows !😁)

W8KuWTf.jpg

In Star Chart map. ( no shadow 🥵)

zwa1Wu3.jpg

In Dojo ( no shadow 🥵)

sXy1Cwy.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: [just enable Deferred Rendering, and see you have no shadows]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [we need shadows 😄”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [when Deferred Rendering enable shadows not working exepet the plain]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happend all the time in this places BUG Effect: Clan dojo,any Star Chart map,Railjack,fortuna, and the Orb Vallis |  not effect:  the plain, or the orbiter ]

• DESCRIPTION: No fish are spawning in the Orb Valis
  • REPRODUCTION: Either entering Orb Valis or starting Profit Taker Phase 1
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To complete part 1 of Profit taker "Fishing for clues"
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No fish spawning any where even in hot spots with baits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happening to me every time

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Try to upgrade Opticor with orokin catalyst (Menu>Equirment>Arsenal>Primary weapon>Opticor>upgrade>action), i have enough platium and also catalyst in game, but it shows [HC] store item not found and when i click the upgrade option nothing happen
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normally a window should appear and ask me to confirm upgrade.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happened when i click the "upgrade" option
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just happening to item Opticor, but none of the other primary /secondary weapons in my inventory

• DESCRIPTION: Playing a mission and having a Converted Kuva Lich(ally Lich) spawn, his area of effect ability(Old World on Fire) will harm you aswell.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a Converted Kuva Lich(ally Lich) spawn to "help" in a mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Kuva Lich spawns and deals damage to the enemies(hopefully a little more than he does right now)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Kuva Lich spawns and deals damage to the Warframe that he is supposedly here to "help"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Anytime an ally Kuva Lich spawns and uses his World on Fire ability.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: switching between operator and warframe. Exiting and entering archwing causes a bug that makes me lose many abilities (I can't use weapons, operator mode, bullet jump, or archwing blink.). unstuck sometimes works. happens most often in free roam missions (eidolons especially). can occur in other missions as well. chat box usually disappears and I have to press escape in order access it.
  • VISUAL: (1st video) Bug starts at 2:50, skip to 4:00 to see how the bug is in missions most of the time. (2nd video) Bug starts again @ 1:45. Unstuck works this time.
  • REPRODUCTION: Typically the bug happens when melee weapons are equipped. Typically happens when switching between operator and warframe mode.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use weapons, operator mode, bullet jump, and archwing blink in a functioning manner.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't use weapons, operator mode, bullet jump, or archwing blink.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens half of the time I do free roam missions. happens rarely on other mission types. The bug is frame independent (it happened while I was using volt and wukong).

• TYPE: Railjack Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I joined a railjack mission and I got on a gun turret by pressing my "use" key, but once I was on the turret I was not able to get off. I tried pressing every button I could think of but was unable to dismount. I was eventually freed when the ship returned to the docking bay as the mission ended.
  • REPRODUCTION: This was my first and only time trying a railjack mission so far, so I don't know if this bug is related to this update or has been around a while. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to exit a railjack turret by pressing my "use" key binding.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I could not get off the turret no matter what key I pressed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I haven't tried another railjack mission yet due to this experience resulting in no fun.

• DESCRIPTION: Equinox 4th ability not doing slash damage on release
  • VISUAL: 

LfWkDTS.png 

Video Demonstration

• REPRODUCTION: Attempt to use her 4th ability as normal and observe how it works on armored targets vs unarmored.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: On releasing her 4th ability in day mode, stored damage is dealt as slash damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On releasing her 4th ability in day mode, stored damage is dealt as an unknown damage type that does not have the slash effect.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Machete Wraith doesn't proc any status effects such as viral slash etc.
  • VISUAL: Got nothing sorry
  • REPRODUCTION: Use machete Wraith and it won't proc any status effects
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should proc status effects to deal more damage like viral or slash but the enemy bar has nothing on it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No status procs
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime i use machete wraith

• DESCRIPTION: Relentless Combination doesn't work
  • REPRODUCTION: Inflict slash procs with melee weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Combo counter should go up as bleed deals damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No effect on combo counter
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: seems to be consistent no matter the enemy or weapon used

6 minutes ago, Voxous said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Equinox 4th ability not doing slash damage on release
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to use her 4th ability as normal and observe how it works on armored targets vs unarmored.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: On releasing her 4th ability in day mode, stored damage is dealt as slash damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On releasing her 4th ability in day mode, stored damage is dealt as an unknown damage type that does not have the slash effect.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

Unless one would calculate a discrepancy between Maim's damage and the amount of damage enemies take, there is no reason to doubt that the release doesn't deal Slash damage. It can still deal Slash without proccing Bleed, because not all abilities are guaranteed to deal status procs. For example, Vauban's Tesla has a 50% status chance. Maim has never dealt Bleed procs on release before, so this isn't a new bug, even if it were a bug.

• TYPE: In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I was leveling my Secura Penta equipped with napalm grenades on Hydron when I lost the ability to shoot mid mission, even though the UI showed that I had ammo. I was running Carrier Prime, Mag and the Secura Penta for my loadout. When I swapped over to my archgun I was able to shoot that.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI showed that I had ammo so I should have been able to shoot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was not able to shoot
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It has happened twice since the mainline launched, same mission same loadout. Have not been able to reproduce the bug in any other mission.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The bug is that the Drimper legs look like legs for a new, recently announced but not yet released MOA. I just chose the right MOA and went on a mission with him. Also, after the mission, I went to Venus, to Fortuna, to look at the assortment of MOA legs. After which I returned to Orbiter.
  • VISUAL: 
    Спойлер

BMhLt7A.jpgrKprIGj.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: For this, nothing specifically needs to be done. This is a permanent visual bug.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should be legs Drimper. At least I know that I created the Drimper legs for my favorite MOA.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: But I see new legs that should be for the still unreleased MOA
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always, regardless of your actions.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing Survival Arbitration.  Two people died, each the host, and each dropped shortly after death, causing a host migration (two migrations in total).  Host migrations were after a couple of clock rewards ( >10min in mission, IIRC).
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: See "Description" above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Earned Arcane rewards should have been migrated to new host and been rewarded at end of mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Two Arcane rewards were not displayed on rewards screen at end of mission.  I suspect they were not rewarded, though I do not know that (could have been rewarded, but not displayed).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ?

• TYPE: Event booster
  • DESCRIPTION: Last hotfix caused event booster to be gone in gian point, veil proxima
  • VISUAL:

Warframe0148.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Do a gian point, veil proxima, railjack mission and see it missing visually and confirm the affinity booster after mission completion.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I exptected to see double the intrinsics like prior the hotfix and to see the community event booster icon above the other booster icons (in my case).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We were seeing intrinsics results as if the booster wasn't up. We were wondering if  the booster was disabled after the hotfix, but it was still showing back at dry dock or orbiter, just not in that those mission runs.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, all attempts at gian point since hotfix (only missions I've been doing since hotfix).

• DESCRIPTION: Garuda's 4 does not apply bleed procs. Limbo's stasis does not cause status effects' duration to freeze (they used to last forever, now they run out as usual).
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Garuda's 4, then hit enemies, no slash procs. For Limbo just proc a status effect on an enemy affected by stasis, it'll run out as usual.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garua's 4 should proc slash, Limbo's stasis should cause status procs to not expire while it's active.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  ↑
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived