Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In game 
  • DESCRIPTION: Vidar reactor ability missing
  • VISUAL: CB5F85797AAD0D9EEBB417C72CEB008D1AC0FEA2
  • REPRODUCTION: image clearly shows it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it suppose to be +100% damage immunity duration after a Major Breach is repaired
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it shows no ability
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Twin grakatas status chance halfed after update
  • REPRODUCTION: equiping twin drakata
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Twin grakata having higher staus chance
  • OBSERVED RESULT: twin grakata having 5.5% base status chance
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Ivara's Artemis Bow still uses the shotgun status calculations. Also happens on Ivara Prime's Artemis Bow Prime.]
  • VISUAL: [None, sorry.]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Put on four 60% elemental status mods, Rifle Aptitude, and Hammer Shot to bring up the weapon's status from 20% to 94%. Add Split Chamber and Vigilante Armaments for additional arrows, making the issue easier to see. Shoot an enemy once, making sure to hit a good number of arrows.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [With 94% status and hitting 10+ arrows, the enemy should easily get around 10 status procs.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The enemy will usually get 1-2 status procs (around 90% of the time). The rest of the time, they will get zero or 3-5 status procs instead. This behavior is consistent with the old status calculations that shotguns used.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

• TYPE: In-Game Missions - XBOX controller  (maybe mouse+keyboard too but not tested)
  • DESCRIPTION: Pressing Y button on my controller to use a cipher to by-pass the hacking challenge of a terminal
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to any terminal that will allow you to hack it, open it and use a cipher.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Doing this in the past used to just by-pass the hack.  However now:
  • OBSERVED RESULT: What actually happens is the game doesn't realize I'm in the hacking menu, so when I press the Y button, not only does it use the cipher, but it also causes my character to switch weapons, as that is the default use of the Y button.  So it might be more accurate to say the game 'knows' I'm in the hacking menu, but it no longer ensures that any keypresses done while inside the hacking menu do not also engage other functions outside the menu,
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate on all hackable terminals, so long as the character is equipped with both a primary and secondary weapon. 

• TYPE: In-Game (mod)
  • DESCRIPTION: The Supra mod "Entropy Burst" doesn't increase base status but instead adds 20% status.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Add entropy burst to any build with either supra or supra vandal.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: base status chance of supra vandal 30%.  With mod 50%, with an additional 120% status from mods one should see 110% status chance
  • OBSERVED RESULT: status chance with those mods is 86% (what you would expect from (30%*1.2 )+ 20%
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game, likely Deferred Rendering-related
  • DESCRIPTION: Glass tubes on this Lua tile are nearly invisible. I had Deferred Rendering on and other graphics settings on high.
  • VISUAL: wOQViWe.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: I haven't seen this tile again since encountering this.

• TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: Chat filters don't seem to be working as expected. I can see messages that don't contain any of the filtered phrases. I don't remember reading about any changes to how chat filters work so I expect it to work as it had before, eg. messages seen should include at least one full phrase in the filter set.
  • VISUAL: z7bVSax.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Add filters for various different common relic types in the recruiting chat,
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should only see messages with at least one complete filtered phrase in them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I'm seeing messages that do not contain any filtered phrases in them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've seen it multiple times over several days. Exactly which messages are shown and why is not clear.

Type: In-Game

Description: Shield gating doesn't work against Leaper attacks. Leaper attacks are able to one-shot through both full shields or 1 shield. 

Reprodu- All other enemies appear to work it's just the Leaper. Other melee attacking mobs work as expected, with shield gating preventing damage even with full or 1 shield. 

Type: In Game

Description: this is a compound report two separate visual glitches experienced during railjack. First was when using cosmic crush on the itzal warframe by cubic diodes they all gathered, the diodes went into my inventory, but their sprites stayed. Harmless and while it happened twice that mission I cant recreate it in post. 

Bug 2 I just know I went into a railjack mission and had absolutely no ui. Im not sure what caused it but everything from going operator to arching to using the various turrets, cannons and archwing slingshot did not restore the ui. I cant say for sure but I think it was kinda like the ui never initiated when I was launching from my drydock.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Spamming attack on Sarpa using Bullet Dance with right mouse click gives your combo stacks which cant be deleted (unlimited duration, heavy attacks wont use it). So after using this bug you can press right mouse button and middle to 1 shoot everything with 1kk damage and a lot of slash damage procs. More attack speed, easier to bug.
  • VISUAL: Can send video to support or mail.
  • REPRODUCTION: I was spamming melee attacks and right mouse button+melee in Simulcrum
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal "melee"(gunblade) combo.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You can 1 shot everything in the game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always 3/3 tries

• TYPE: Performance/loading
  • DESCRIPTION: Now experiencing infinite loading when trying to return to the drydock as a host.  I'm guessing it's related to whatever was done to fix the previous problem of clients getting stalled by infinite loading to the drydock.
  • REPRODUCTION: Clear a railjack mission, attempt to return to the drydock from the proxima map navigation.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I load into the drydock and go about my merry way.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loading never stops.  I've left it on in excess of 30 minutes just to see if it might figure itself out, but no luck.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. 
  • Further observations: The game becomes partially unresponsive, in that I can't access the chat normally(pressing escape to bring up the menu and then clicking on a channel icon works).  Entering some sub-menus, such as Warframe Powers, render all methods of control unresponsive(though the game continues running otherwise).  Can move freely around the railjack.  Once in this infinite load state, there's no option but to force-terminate the game and restart it.

• TYPE: In-Game, Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: Caballero Railjack Skin. The redone textures to match modules only applied to the main body of the railjack, not the side pods, or rail/rail elements on the top of the hull. They still have the old texture. Something that has been around since the skin was added as well, the nose guns do not line up, nor do the cover panels. Side guns are at the original angle instead of angled to match the sides of this Railjack skin, and the engines are also misaligned with similar situation.
  • VISUAL:

t9nfH7u.jpgOverall view of mismatched textures.

2FQ9Ala.jpgProper new hull texture, everything else does not match.

hiLTUmk.pngGuns not lining up properly on the sides.

omIogCT.pngFront guns not lined up properly at all.

0bSqa0f.pngEngines not lined up properly and socketed onto the engine "plug"

• REPRODUCTION: Dojo hangar, apply Caballero skin to the Railjack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The rest of the textures should match the new hull texture, engines/guns should be aligned to the proper spots.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Center hull has the new texture to match the railjack components, engines/rail/rail parts still have old non-matched texture. Engines and guns are all misaligned.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time you apply the Caballero skin to the Railjack in the Dojo Hangar.

Memory leak.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Prancing through the plains.. i guess?

VISUAL: Entering Plains:

vlcsnap-2020-03-08-17otj6m.jpg

10 mins of prancing:

vlcsnap-2020-03-08-17b5jm3.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Prance in the plains.

EXPECTED RESULT: Better mem management.

OBSERVED RESULT: Funky use of VRAM, and/or mem leak.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when prancing in the plains.

EDIT: Saved EE.log from run.

Type: In-Game (Mission)

Description: Staggering occasionally prevents all actions: use of abilities, firing weapons, melee (although melee weapon is equipped on attempted usage) I have not tried the item wheel, but can use a keyboard shortcut to enter Archwing. Cannot use abilities or fire weapons in archwing, but can melee towards the ground to exit archwing mode.

Visual: Not providing one

Reproduction: Self staggering with Kuva Bramma, and staggering from Eidolons

Expected Result: Get staggered, then return to fight

Observed Result: Occasional prevention of use of abilities and weapons

Reproduction Rate: Unkown/Random

18 hours ago, Etrionas said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Prisma Veritux blinking into melee, the character stays outside range
  • VISUAL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/34olg9dkeoa98vv/20200307215824_1.jpg?dl=0
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens every time when you try to enter melee using this weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The character should 'blink' into melee range and deliver a melee attack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "The character 'blinked' to the enemy but did not get close enough to attack and instead impotently attacks the air between the character and the enemy"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time you attempt to attack in archwing using this weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: Archwing Melee strikes are encountering a invisible wall around targets. Will even push players back without connecting if you close inside of the normal attack range.
  • VISUAL:Same bug every archwing mission attempted. See video below.
  • REPRODUCTION: Melee attack any targets.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Melee attack should connect within melee range and do damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You and target are stopped by attack and no damage is dealt. Touching enemy and using melee will rarely connect and most often pushes player back causing no damage.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens 99% of the time you attempt to attack in archwing using melee weapons.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to install orokin catalyst
  • VISUAL: HRJjXy3.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to install orokin catalyst on cernos prime
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to use one of my catalysts to double capacity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to click upgrade button
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Me and a buddy both recently claimed cernos prime both were unable to install catalyst. Unable to reproduce on other weapons. 

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: I cannot apply an orokin catalyst to my freshly claimed cernos prime.
  • VISUAL: https://twitter.com/inaudiblebear0/status/1236527347999715328/photo/1
  • REPRODUCTION: both me and my friend beyondinsanity have claimed our cernos prime and been unable to potato it. (however, i am able to apply it to my akzani)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to apply a potato to my cernos prime.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the option is greyed out and says: "[HC] MISSING STORE ITEM"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Both me and beyondinsanity have encountered this bug

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Since Update it's not possible to invite someone to your orbiter or get invited to his orbiter
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it should work
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 50% Warframe crashes, 50% long hanging loading screen ends up with "Connection lost" Error
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: [In-game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [When I use Energizing Dash it does not work; when I asked people in region chat, one person said they had that problem as well.  I have seen other people without this problem, so I think that this is not that common.]
  • VISUAL: [Have video but it took too long to upload]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Try to use Energizing Dash I guess]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have gotten a bubble of energy]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Zilch]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Everytime I have tried since yesterday]

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Falling in certain area in Galleon captain ship makes you stuck.
  • VISUAL: The area is between these 2 tanks, pointed by the arrow.
  • 6UaDNXp.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to the area inside galeon captain ship (see the mini map in the screenshot). There's an area between these tanks where you warframe can fall down. When recover, all the controls (abilities, operator mode, weapons, accessing gear wheel, etc) become disabled. Walking (in place) still works, but not crouching or jumping. Typing "/unstuck" says "you're unstuck", but nothing happens. I was in invisible mode ivara when I fell.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not stuck, able to play normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See reproduction step.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1. I only tried this once since it's a pain to reproduce. But please investigate. Thanks.

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Launched the game from steam, but the game uninstalled itself. (checked for files, they were nowhere to be found)
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: It happens sometimes whenever the game is foce-closed, but it also happens when it is closed normaly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Files being in their position, non-deleted
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Files "Vanished", and i need to redownload the game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When i force close the game it happens about 1/20 times, but when i close it normally it is very rare and has only happened once.

• TYPE: Chat, general
  • DESCRIPTION: Afer logging in, the game makes inputs on my right stick i didn't make and i can't click on profile names or tags([]) in the chat. i'm using a ps4 controller with an emulator, i've tried several emulators and steam big picture, but even when i switch back to keyboard and mouse chat still doesn't work as it's supposed to and i have to restart without controller to try to get it to work.
  • REPRODUCTION: maybe it's a general controller issue or emulator only issue, testing the game with an emulated controller and playing around for a bit always gets this happening
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should be able to click on links
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i cn't click on anything in chat
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime i log in with my controller

• TYPE: In-Game: Railjack

• DESCRIPTION: 
    With crewship health, now scaling towards the value of my railjack. Enemy ships, are thus destroyed more rapidly.
    Since I am mostly forced to solo (there was coming something, of a solo-player help, Steve mentioned once.), I need to create a 'dummy ship'.
    With their shortened lives, I now am forced to turn them all into dummy ships instead.

This leaves fighters being destroyed first now (it used to be other way around before).
    And our surviving dummyships, just need their reactor blown.

Some that are heavily damaged, however.
    Do not get to benefit from their cooldown timer.
    Since their health chips away, during the meltdown (very visible from the outside).
    It now results, in often being launched from a crewship.
    Overriding said timer, and exploding but a second or two, after reactor meltdown was initiated.

• VISUAL:
    Hope ye brought yer sealegs, skipper. We got some rough seas 'head.

I cut some parts, but left in the long shakey ones. To experience the full effect.
    Mid-video, you will see my ship under a tilted angle (see observed result section).

And it also comes with a small bonus, I came across along the way:
    Closed grineer crewship hangar doors, that can be clipped through. (These should appear in open state instead).
    Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION: 
    To reproduce:

- take over all the enemy crewships, entering the system.
    - Diminish the fighter ranks to let them turn tail - 90/90 destroyed.
    - Now enter the leftover dummy ships, and blow up their reactor. Preferably, with at least one on low health.

• EXPECTED RESULT: 
    The crewship meltdown timer, to respect it's value.
    Instead of outright being overridden, with a premature explosion.
    Due to the crewship life, becomming zero.
    Leaving the player, without an affected camera effect, that lingers endlessly.

• OBSERVED RESULT: 
    The end result, is that you are now haunted, by a consistent shakey cam.
    A bit nausea-inducing, and you have to continue the rest of the mission like this.

The only ways I found to fix the issue.
    Is to either board a stolen vessel (hangar), or crewship that is healthy enough. Then make it blow up (as it respect the timer).
    The other way is to have a turret, fire at my railjack.
    The latter will cause another screen shake, of more intense proportions.

It also made markers, hard to see.
    Trying to park the railjack not too close, to avoid ramsleds, was quite the challenge.
    As objective range markers, shake along. Becomming hard to read their distance, and act accordingly.

You may see anomalies, like your ship interior being tilted.
    But these are mere tricks of the eye.
    As it is the camera, that stays in one of it's 'shaking effect'- directions.
    Triggering new shake effects, may align the view in a completely diffferent angle.

Edit: Bonus
    Looking back at the footage, I even encountered another bug.
    My secondary weapon refused to fire, while inside the hangar bay.
    You will see me turn on key overlays, to clarify the issue.
    Though my secondary weapon, started working again at that point, for reasons unknown
    The source may still be found in the EE.log.
    I have found the culprit.
    This one is posted on the following page, or https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1171888-warframe-revised-bug-report-megathread-read-the-first-post/page/16/?tab=comments#comment-11418512.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 
    This bug triggers 50% of the time.
    Dependant on remaining life of lingering Crewships, that await destruction.
    The more that remain with a sliver of health, the bigger this factor becomes.

Extra:

I have the EE.log saved of 2 missions, this occurred in.
If the team wishes to have a look at these, let me know.
I'll gladly send them over via ticket.

Apologies if this isn't new, I don't play this mode very much but it seemed likely to be related to either the AI accuracy or Health changes

• DESCRIPTION: Archwing mobile defense targets don't take damage.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Play archwing mobile defense (e.g. Salacia Neptune)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Satalites should take damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Satalites don't take damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived