Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: You can use a melee weapon while holding a gravimag-ed archgun and reset your archgun's cooldown to seconds.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip an archgun. Fire it once and reload. If you can, switch to equipping a synthesis scanner. Unequip the synthesis scanner using either its hotkey or the hotkey for your archgun (it seems to have to be with the hotkey and not the gear wheel).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You are able to melee while holding your archgun. Also the archgun cooldown will begin when you switch to your synthesis scanner. You can then have an archgun out almost constantly. You can't always use your synthesis scanner though and I don't know what conditions let you use it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when you can use your synthesis scanner, 0% if you can't.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to install Orokin Catalyst on the Cernos Prime
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Built Cernos Prime, open Arsenal from Orbiter, and select the weapon, Upgrade, Actions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to install Orokin Catalyst
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 
    • Option to install Orokin Catalyst is not available
    • "[HC] Missing Store Item" is displayed instead of the install option
    • Can buy Catalysts from the Market and Nightwave offerings
    • No workaround as this is the only way to install a Catalyst
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 
    • I only have one of these weapons and this is the first one I have built - 100% for this weapon/instance
    • The option is available for my other weapons (Primary, Secondary, and Melee)
    • I have a number of Catalysts in my inventory, some purchased and some from Nightwave
    • Weapon has been leveled to rank 30 since this error and I am still unable to install a Catalyst
    • Unknown if this is new to Warframe Revised as I did not have this weapon before this update

В 11.03.2020 в 12:54, Kingseesar сказал:

Hi Gurulion!

I just posted about this same bug two days ago... Maybe it's only solo missions, then? I see you had 3 failed solo missions, I ran it 12 times, and the person that posted a video of it (see my post) was also running it solo.However, you were able to complete the mission with someone else in the squad and they destroyed the orbiters? Is that correct? I wonder if that makes our solo runs bugged or our frames/levels/some other "only us" related bug? I was using Odonata  (15)/ Veritux (16)/ Imperator (18) (I think). I also believe the person in the video I posted (obviously, not me) was also using Odonata and an Imperator. What were you using, if I may ask? (Not that I can do anything about it. I just want to get through the mission!) 

Thank you!

Mission was started to help new player complete the Phobos. The progress and indestructible of Nemes drones suprised me (host), but one transport was destroyed and mission completed (bug, maybe 😄). So I started mission few more times. Public always, one time other player connected. Using Amesha, Itzal (Cyngas, Imperator vandal, Veritux Prisma) but no archwing abilities was used. Nemes drones was invulnerable for archguns (and very, very hard to hit by Veritux (flying and hitting on Nemes drones position again and again without any damage\reaction)). IMHO - Nemes drones are only one point of all mesh or shadow of drones not coincide whith its real position (probably only for host).

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sabotage of reactor with host-migration directly after fuel rods were destroyed = stuck mission
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Have host quit when rods are being destroyed?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When host migrates, check if sabotage objective is already destroyed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck at step to destroy rods, but rods were already destroyed, and all remaining players were forced to abort.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time observed.

Type: in-game

Description: error message when trying to access the companion mod screen )in this case a sahasa kubrow)

Visual: https://imgur.com/a/5avLLfS

Reproduction: simply tried to get to the companion mod screen\.

Observed result: inability to access companion mod screen.

Reproduction rate: second time today. hasn't happened before ever. 

1 hour ago, gurulion said:

Mission was started to help new player complete the Phobos. The progress and indestructible of Nemes drones suprised me (host), but one transport was destroyed and mission completed (bug, maybe 😄). So I started mission few more times. Public always, one time other player connected. Using Amesha, Itzal (Cyngas, Imperator vandal, Veritux Prisma) but no archwing abilities was used. Nemes drones was invulnerable for archguns (and very, very hard to hit by Veritux (flying and hitting on Nemes drones position again and again without any damage\reaction)). IMHO - Nemes drones are only one point of all mesh or shadow of drones not coincide whith its real position (probably only for host).

Brilliant! Thank you for the additional information! Cheers! I've been playing for over 3500 hours, but I've never played with anyone else (always solo, even if set to public), so maybe it's a hosting bug? Also, it sounds like they may not be invulnerable, but rather super tiny and mega hard to hit? Okay, anyway, thank you so much! I really appreciate the extra information!

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: If you get hit with the knock back from self damage and dodge roll jumping can be disabled. You are not able to jump or bullet jump.
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot a bit in front of you with a self damage weapon and roll a second later to get stuck.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should still be able to jump and bullet jump.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not able to jump or bullet jump. Can regain the ability to jump and bullet jump by self damage knock backing again
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: You can reproduce 100% of the time if you try.

bAveqrSoYybfzYFA5LwIrsLNW?token=eyJhbGciTYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Hello I received an opticor vandal for the event "Thermia rifts", but it is missing the reactor and the inscription [HC] missing store item is displayed 

OBSERVED RESULT: i wanna my opticor greate again

Type : In game

Description : Archwing melee not working in Archwing missions.

Duplicate : To test it, play an archwing mission and try to hit something with your sword.

Expected Result : Sword hits the target and deals damage

Observed Result Sword doesn't hit the target and deals no damage.

Type : In game

Description: Mastery doesn't seem to be working right concerning duplicate weapons or buying weapons that you have already mastered.

Duplicate : Buy a mastered weapon from the store, or have two weapons of the same type in your inventory and level one up.

Expected Result Duplicate weapons inventory also levels up and gets mastery. Weapons bought from the store will be received at the level the store says it is.

Observed Result Duplicate weapon doesn't level up and remains unmastered. Weapons bought from the store will be received at level 0 and can be ranked up, even though the store states that you will receive them at a certain level.

Hi guys, this is my first time writing a bug so sorry if I get something wrong.

• TYPE: Quest
  • DESCRIPTION: I was able to access the new quest Erra by just clicking on it from the console menu, without meeting the requirements. I don't have a built Paracesis (I have the BP, obviously), I don't have intrinsics rank 7 and I didn't even know that there's a railjack part until I checked the wiki. Nothing indicated it in any way (like an error message or something). When I clicked on the quest I was immediately told to check my personal quarters and when I touched the Lotus' headgrear, the cutscene where the warframes battle the Sentients began.
  • VISUAL: Sorry, don't have a video of it.
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know if it can be reproduced. I have no raijlack on my own (but the quest to build one is active), I have never completed a railajck mission. I obviously don't have any rank in the railjack skills. I have NOT build the Paracesis. I just clicked on the quest from the quest menu on the codex console.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't know. Some kind of message telling me to build Paracesis and do the railjack mission?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The quest starts. Also I received the Shedu at the end of the quest.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since I already completed the quest, I can't reproduce it on my own.

Edit: I also just understood that this isn't a new quest. I thought so because I have not seen it prior.

EDIT: The real "bug" seems to be related to when there are recovered acts equal to the actual weekly ones, they will not appear in game, but I can see them in the warframe app and it shows them as completed, new visuals of the application added 

• DESCRIPTION: EDIT: If recovered acts are the same as an actual weekly act, they will not appear in-game, but I can see them on the app
    No new acts so I'm stuck at rank 26 on nightwaves intermission II
  • VISUAL:
    No more recovered nightwaves BUGtfM6vNo.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I just finished the weekly acts and beated some recovered 'till they stopped appearing
    EDIT: there are 3 recovered acts but they appear only on warframe app and they're all a duplicate of a weekly, so this is the real "bug".
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Considering this is the 21s week of actsand knowing each week you can earn a total of 36500 points excluding dailys, I should get a total of 766500 total points, so I should be able to reach rank 76 with spare 6500 points.
    EDIT: just make a patch that lets duplicate acts appear in-game like they do in the warframe app
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The result is I can't do anything than just wait, but I know nightwaves will finish this month, so I can't lose time waiting 'cause of a bug
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happened yesterday and today I only got a daily challenge, still no recovered weekly

So please check it out as soon as you can and fix it before this nighwaves series will end!

• DESCRIPTION: When a mission gives the player archwings, for only the duration of the mission (like the mission Erpo) the player might not spawn with the archwings and instead just walks in the air. You can only walk horizontally and vertical movement isn't possible (unless you use a warframe abillity that launches you up or down). Jumping and crouching doesn't affect vertical movement. This makes some missions almost impossible to complete.
  • VISUAL:rfqEWuPXie0dQ2OkQI7xK4Qis?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..jYWNcGCTFhrb1ZO0fIticw.E9AcH1jrUyOLQUo7bnS1o5iR0LMJs6FJz2xyn82tR5HL9tmb7eCKn1fGT-_UEZyjO9n4BfOMweGbzsLPuJL4PLwcYk4yeSUKD9_Etu-kHRsBLhXQf9DRIop0YSOarsZzOcl98tYOdX395yqaQjRSfhskEfD9EYJA51Cw7bvhbGx03tVMDgyaDMJtTEr8v7gS0VXFsuf2rq2MqM7pb2yuGJOIurfvbaEWqFlD3pkWlurVFNOht44ccnw0tWvUTzvj4CfLFGEMfMceozhzjp4XfsEAsDwDZ5LHNN-NzIeWQ1M.-SD7q9g6wihub_RMdQL4YQ tyqKMNSSzni6fYdMn0nU1dmpi?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..iGzuh5UNz0ncPPv3aDdI1Q.Te7Ww7fyxutjOqTispPuWXGUs-YCMmripA3ZvG_J7s9J1BU64cVYHxgDGIpEu9hK3pduZRP4HeOF5jHxJZbvQ7cNIFQ-VcZD2yLthm8y-s7JTBZ9kW9Oa9lKqVUFxvmF3_DNAuuwC97dXxYdFulGfejK7fSRcbBy1Gz95Ky0QV1oEUbx4Cosjm_VggfmfwMQm1fa6lehq43Sgh1YUiCtoXWRfAMbsGTtUdFItPHYmt4ut-h7ucNNM0gJEoiI0vfV6U5KrKmER2YuWqEKUg5Z086Q3PVtzKXb2zYlM80jlYU.-rO6jb--MuwHBFEfUqG9DA
  • REPRODUCTION: Some players will just have this bug. It seems almost random which accounts it affects.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have had archwings and been able to fly around to complete the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I spawned with no archwings. I just ran on nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: If this bug affects an account the first time it seems it will ALWAYS affect THAT account every time that account plays a mission with archwings.

• DESCRIPTION: Just casting Nekros' 4
  • VISUAL: 1c6e045e09.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Just cast Nekros' 4
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The shadows of the dead should have that "phasey" look to them, like they normally do
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The phasey effect doesn't exist, and instead they look like greyscale versions of their full 3D Model with a slight amount of special effects (notice the pink particles and edges of the far shadow)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• TYPE: Matchmaking
  • DESCRIPTION: After a mission completes I am constantly dropped from a squad, and must be re-invited back into the party. The squad are people I know, and I am friended with who I play with all the time. I have never had issues with staying connected with the squad until this recent update. Luckily, I keep my loot at the end though having to constantly get re-invited into the group is a tad annoying since this does not occur with anyone else.
  • VISUAL: I have none to offer.
  • REPRODUCTION: I am not sure. It only happens once a mission is complete, and I am in a party with my friends.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should still be connected with my squad at the end.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am dropped from group regardless of what mission I do.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single mission since the update.

• TYPE: Matchmaking
  • DESCRIPTION: After a mission completes I am constantly dropped from a squad, and must be re-invited back into the party. The squad are people I know, and I am friended with who I play with all the time. I have never had issues with staying connected with the squad until this recent update. Luckily, I keep my loot at the end though having to constantly get re-invited into the group is a tad annoying since this does not occur with anyone else.
  • VISUAL: I have none to offer.
  • REPRODUCTION: I am not sure. It only happens once a mission is complete, and I am in a party with my friends.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should still be connected with my squad at the end.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am dropped from group regardless of what mission I do.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single mission since the update.

• TYPE: Captura - Orbiter tile
  • DESCRIPTION: Going into Op form gets you stuck in the "chair" in the Op room. You can't move other than crouch and jump, but you're stuck inside. Shifting back to your Warframe doesn't help as you return to your current location as an Operator, which in this situation is inside the chair. You're now stuck in it, unable to leave.
  • VISUAL:

20200314154858_1.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Enter Orbiter Captura scene, then enter Op form.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Operator spawns as normal, completely usable and mobile. Shifting back into your Warframe as a result should be in normally walkable spaces.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in the chair in Op room, unable to move except for crouch or jump. Camera cannot move while in Op form as well. Shifting back into your Warframe gets you stuck inside the chair with no way out other than leaving Captura.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, regardless of Frame, but of course only in the Orbiter Captura scene.

• TYPE: Orbiter Captura scene
  • DESCRIPTION: Two bugs found: One is that you cannot access the Arsenal in any spot of the map except for the spawn point by pressing X at it. The other is that you cannot remove/despawn your current pet/sentinel. Equipping another sentinel/companion only spawns them alongside your currently active companion.
  • VISUAL: (only for the companion one, Arsenal bug has no screenshot)20200314155546_1.jpg
  • 20200314155432_1.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter Orbiter Captura scene and try to access the Arsenal in places other than the spawn point. If you do access Arsenal in spawn point, try replacing your current active pet with another, or try unequipping them.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Arsenal should be accessible anywhere in the map. Companions should also be unequippable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Entering the Arsenal outside of spawn point only fades the screen to black, then does nothing, closing the menu. Unequipping a companion does not remove them, and equipping another only spawns them in addition to the one you spawned in with.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• TYPE: RJ
  • DESCRIPTION: unable to kill a crewship. and bugged door to core room. p.s. we had no dome change or it's reources to check if dome blwo the ship. it was last crewship and guy refined forge.
  • VISUAL: core room door blocked. crewship doesn't blow on 0hp but regen to 1/2 hp after some time
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: no blocked door to core hall to get to the core. crewship must blow on 0 hp.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: textures inside crewship were flickering. door to core room was blocked. and creship restored hp after a while from 0% to 1/2. unable to exit bugged crewship. only omni helped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: once
  • https://imgur.com/a/K0prhNX

• TYPE: RJ
  • DESCRIPTION: repeat veil proxima after mission
  • VISUAL: using RJ's navigation it opens Earth proxima or Saturn proxima. while we do Veil proxima. that's very ennoying to unzoom and zoom in veil proxima to choose mission every time.
  • REPRODUCTION: finish f.e gian point mission and use RJ navigation.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: after finishing mission in Veil Proxima (f.e. popular Gian Point) using navigation in RJ shows Veil Proxima instead of Earth/Saturn Proxima
  • OBSERVED RESULT: using nav after veil proxima mission it shows earth/Saturn proxima instead of veil proxima
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to attack after bramma knockdown
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot bramma at feet until you get up and can no longer use weapons - it happened immediately after this so I assume it to be the cause.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've been able to shoot & stab things, as you do.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: pressing fire would do nothing, pressing melee would draw but not swing, could swap between the two modes but not use the weapons to attack. I could still move. Fixed by dying & self revive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: rare-ish, I've been knocked down quite a lot and it only happened once.

50 minutes ago, SeveriaZezt said:
  • TYPE: In-game. Twitch Prime Static Reactor Prime Sigil is missing.
  • DESCRIPTION: The attachment is not listed, but it's still equipped. I cannot equip it to other Warframes because it's not select-able from the menus.
  • REPRODUCTION: Log in.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have my item listed and equippable.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It's gone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

The Twitch Prime Reactor Sigil is not under the attachments option. It can be located with the other sigils under the Regalia selection in the front/back options.

• TYPE: Foundry UI
  • DESCRIPTION: the new 100 x restore, and 100 x cipher blueprints don't show up in the foundry if you search for "100" (except for energy restore)
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: open the foundry and search for "100"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the foundry search bar ignores the numbers in the name of these items, and only searches for the numbers in the items description.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: search results only show the 10 x squad energy restore (Large), 10 x squad shield restore (Medium), 100 x squad energy restore (Large), because these item's descriptions include "100", while the other restores don't.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime

• TYPE: In-game, in-mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Arbitration missions  - interception, disruption.Pretty sure mission type is nonspecific. Firing Secura Penta normally works fine but occasionally after a stagger or unknown event, I'm unable to fire the weapon. Jumping off map or going into operator and out does not fix the issue. I am able to fire secondary and melee without issues. This is similar to the shedu bug but i'm unsure exactly how it is reproducible. 
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown. Possibly, shooting and running out of ammo with last round in weapon and causing stagger. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to fire my primary weapon. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to fire my primary weapon. left click works, weapon gets drawn, but it does not fire.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unsure... 50%

Archived