Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

2 hours ago, BaronSamedl said:

The Twitch Prime Reactor Sigil is not under the attachments option. It can be located with the other sigils under the Regalia selection in the front/back options.

Oh, wow. I'm 99% you're right about that. Deleting my post. ;-;

• TYPE: In-Game 
  • DESCRIPTION: Warframe unable to pick up any drops including health or energy, items simply hover around warframe.  I am able to loot with operator but unable to get any energy to use abilities
  • VISUAL: You can see two mods and some endo hovering around the feet of my warframe.aDoExbo.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unclear what is happening as I seem to be able to pick up mods during a mission and at some point it stops working.  I have tried dying and being resurrected, tried dying and self-rezing, tried restarting the game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have picked up the mods and items
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No items or mods were picked up.  When I went into operator mode it picked up the items but when switching back to frame the problem persisted.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This seems to occur when I playing murmurs and only started occurring in the last 24 hours I believe.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's 4th ability, seeking talons, should be marking enemies with garuda's symbol and then letting your weapons proc slash on-hit on those marked. However, this does not happen, and no additional slash statuses are proc'd.
  • VISUAL: sorry, none
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Garuda's 4 on a high healthed enemy (so it doesn't die yet)). If the enemy has been inflicted with a garuda mark, your weapons should be proc-ing slash on it. The slash proc, however, does not happen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to proc slash with my weapons and other damaging sources on those marked with garuda's symbol after I used seeking talons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: What actually happens is that no additional slash proc's are inflicted
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Simulacrum, if you execute an enemy immediately after self stagger, as one would with a weapon such as the Zakti, you lose certain controls such as jumping, shooting, and parkour for a few seconds. 
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to simulacrum, equip zakti for easiest reproduction (though other weapons such as battacor also work). Shoot enemy, stand within the strong stagger range, experience the self stagger and press execution button ASAP. You should be able to execute the enemy despite the stagger, thus locking your controls up. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either execute enemy and walk away or don't be allowed to execute and tumble like the self-damaging noob I am. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Controls lock out for a few seconds. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time during strong stagger, rarely during weak stagger. 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Entering gunner seat
  • VISUAL: xhWbUvA.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Get in gunner seat, check if bugged
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal gun operation
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Entered T-pose embedded in a gun model, floating in an empty skybox, unable to use any interface elements except escape menu.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time observed

Update: Host migration reset the UI and everything worked again.

• TYPE: new weapon stagger mechanic
  • DESCRIPTION: firing Propa scaffold causes self stagger upon detonation. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: equip a Propa scaffold and fire it, anywhere, at anything, including the sky....
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the projectile would have a self stagger radius smaller than it's maximum travel distance.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The projectiles maximum travel distance is shorter than it's self stagger radius, causing self stagger every time the projectile detonates.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Even firing the Propa scaffold directly up at the sky in Plains of Eidolon causes the operator to be knocked back/down once the projectile detonates at the end of it's travel distance.

• TYPE: In game - Navigation (HUD & large Map)
  • DESCRIPTION: The HUD / Large Map for Mutalist Alad V Assissinate mission (performed 5 consecutive times) will not respond after defeating the target.  At times the waypoint for an Ayatan star or the friendship door panels will not go away during the entire mission as well.
  • VISUAL: I would like to insert a visual.  However, I am not willing to run another session and then possibly face the fact that I have to more time than it is work looking for the extraction point.
  • REPRODUCTION: Run the Mutalist Alad V Assissinate mission.  Once you have eliminated the target the extraction point will become available, This is when the HUD and Map will take a dive.  Activating the large map will show you a red rectangular shape with and 'X' in its center.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The extraction waypoint and HUD should be function after the target is defeated
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The extraction waypoint and HUD do not respond to my movements, please note that other markers (friendship doors panels or Ayatan Star waypoints) may still be present on the HUD
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I experienced this issue 5 consecutive times in a span of 45 minutes.

• TYPE: Weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: Testing weapons out in the Simulacrum, changing weapons keeps the max ammo count of the previous weapon if they use the same ammo type and the first weapon had a larger pool.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/zU9S7NB
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a weapon of certain ammo type and max ammo, switch to another weapon of the same type and lower max ammo
  • EXPECTED RESULT: New weapon should have it's own max ammo pool.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: New weapon has the old weapon pool.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time the criteria in the description are met.

Not really a game-breaking bug, because you can't switch weapons in a mission, but a bug nonetheless.

• TYPE: In-game(Railjack) Game breaking
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing railjack as normal(Veil Proxima). Players pings:host,233ms,112ms,???ms. 3rd consecutive railjack run. Bugs started with Mesa(112ms) entering the sentient ship with rhino(233ms). Occasionally getting stuck in operator mode and not being able to get out of Peacemaker after casting. After sometime rhino(233ms) started having the same issue getting stuck in operator mode. Both resolved by having the operator 'killed' to get back into the warframe but the same bug still recurred. Meanwhile on the railjack, Rhino(host) attempted a revive on Valkyr(???ms). Valkyr got revived and gained rhino's status Iron skin. After clearing the anomaly Rhino(233ms) and Mesa(112ms) returned to the railjack. At this time Mesa is now unstuck from the peacemaker bug. We went for the pulse turbine objective. Mesa destroyed radiators inside. Rhino(host) destroyed radiators outside. Then the doors to the next objective won't open. Attempted to leave and rejoin session to open the door. Attempted to use operator to open the door. Had a new player join to attempt to open the doors. Doors still won't open. Everybody returned to the railjack. [Recording starts here] Mesa got stuck in Peacemaker ability after casting again. Mesa got out of the railjack and couldn't move with archwing only boosting. Attempted to have the doors open again to no avail.[Recording stops] Everybody ended up aborting the mission. P.S. Players in the squad wanted compensation for dropped items, mainly Shedu components(you may notice it in the chat) Items are shown later in the video if you want to skip it. This is down to your judgment. TY DE <3.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Too many bugs happened progressively we couldn't keep track sry 😞
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Doors should have opened, Mesa should have stopped using Peacemaker. Valkyr should had been revived normally. Operator should have returned inside the warframe. Should have normal mobility with archwings.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Doors won't open. Mesa stuck in 'Peacemaker mode'. Valkyr recieved rhino's Iron skin after revive. Almost immobile while using archwing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time in about 50 runs(multiple runs in one session) after patch.

• TYPE: Trade
  • DESCRIPTION: Every trade prompts the RWT message (that requires a 15 second countdown before a player can hit accept) across the span of a week since returning to the game
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Only seems to be affecting some people.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have only had to accept this once.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I have to wait and accept it every single trade.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every trade.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: 
  • Had just attempted parazon kill on kuva lich, after that was unable to use X to interact with anything, no tooltip would appear.
  • No interact tooltip for lockers, hacking consoles, friendship doors.
  • Also, loot was vaccuumed along behind me. Staying still and toggling operator mode enabled pickup, but the problem persisted the rest of the mission
  • VISUAL: BEX5flS.jpgr0u7A1y.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt kuva lich execution, then discover things are broken
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After you interact with the kuva lich, the game isn't broken?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to interact with game elements, loot isn't picked up unless toggling operator, although enemies still took damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time observed

• TYPE: In game - Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Taking a stroll in open space with your operator.
  • Bug happened when I slingshooted inside a crewed ship that my team mate was killing with the Railjack forward artillery.
  • I landed inside the ship just when it was exploding, then I found myself in operator form in open space.
  • It was possible to move around (walking and void dash) and I was able to board the railjack in operator form. Returning to warframe form was not possible.
  • VISUAL: 
  • stuck-in-space-with-operator.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Absolutely no idea, it looks like something related to a session change.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to find myself either dead or in space in arcwing form ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See image, it took some time to walk back to the Railjack shown in the background.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have no way to reprodue this.

TYPE: In-game, Mod

DESCRIPTION: The Relentless Combination mod is not increasing the melee combo counter count when slash status deals damage after equipping it into a weapon.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Equip R3 Relentless combination to a dagger and do a heavy attack to produce a slash status to the enemy.

EXPECTED RESULT: Melee Combo counter should increment everytime the slash procures.

OBSERVED RESULT: Combo counter does not increment.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game, Railjack

DESCRIPTION: Turret/Forward cannon teammates able to use battle avionics reserved for pilot

EXPECTED RESULT: Only pilots should be able to use battle avionics.  Only pilot has UI for it, can see flux energy, can position ship for best use.  

OBSERVED RESULT: Turret/Forward cannon teammates able to use battle avionics reserved for pilot, troll, screw over team.  Had teammates who fired off all avionics, depleted all flux, dumped forge and left because they were unhappy about not being the pilot

TYPE: In-game.

DESCRIPTION: Electricity status effect deals damage over time.

REPRODUCTION: Proc electricity on a mob.

EXPECTED RESULT: A single instance of damage per stack.

OBSERVED RESULT: Damage occurs several times, once per tic, increasing with stacks.

Testing details:

Miter with 12.5 impact, 12.5 puncture, 225 slash, 150 electricity, 300 gas, 205% status chance: slash, electricity, and gas procs deal approximately the same damage for several tics each.

Miter with 12.5 impact, 12.5 puncture, 225 slash, 375 electricity, 300 gas, 205% status chance: Slash and gas unchanged, electricity deals about 4x the damage it did before.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Rakta Cernos / Orokin Catalyst
  • VISUAL: https://ibb.co/GH5wNSh   &   https://ibb.co/94JnR4W
  • REPRODUCTION: Applying a catalyst on a newly received rakta cernos from trade
  • EXPECTED RESULT: double capacity for my rakta cernos
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After purchasing catalyst for 10 platinum and restarting my pc, the catalyst is still not visible, still with a total capacity of 30.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Still occurring, no changes 

TYPE: UI / Arsenal

DESCRIPTION: Cernos Prime and Rakta Cernos can't be upgraded with Orokin Catalyst showing "[HC] MISSING STORE ITEM" message. Edit: After brief inquiry in my clan, it seems like Mutalist Cernos, Opticor and Opticor Vandal are affected as well.

VISUAL: 

oEOXk61.png

E1qjMko.png

REPRODUCTION: Go to ACTIONS screen for either of the weapons

• TYPE: Warframe abilities - Mag - Magnetize
  • DESCRIPTION: Enemies stuck in the Magnetize bubble dodge most bullets at the core of the bubble
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: 
    • 1 - Use a max level Mag to start any mission (high level enemies such as those found in the Railjack Void makes it easier to reproduce)
    • 2 - Find a crowd of enemies and cast Magnetize (2) on one of the enemies. you will see some enemies start bouncing around the Magnetize bubble
    • 3 - Shoot a projectible weapon with punchthrough through the bubble (tiberon or karak for example)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect enemies trapped in the bubble to receive an non-neglectible about of damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Most damage done to non-primary target of the magnetize bubble (enemies not having magnetize cast directly on) are taking little to no damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Warframe abilities - Mag - Pull
  • DESCRIPTION: Pulled enemies often tumble without being pull forward
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: 
    • 1 - Uuse a max level mag to start any mission (mine has 130%, 130%, 145%, 165%)
    • 2 - Find any enemies in the mission (seems to happen more happen if there is a chasm behind Mag) and use the Pull abilities on them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect enemies to be pulled forward at high velocity. (Ideally making them fall down a chasm.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies tumble to the ground without being pulled in any direction.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 75%

Additional note: Somehow this seems to happen more often if there is a chasm being mag

• TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: chat menu Scroll bar is slowly migrating off of the left side of the screen
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter or leave a mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the scroll bar will shift slightly left each time
  • OBSERVED RESULT: after a single mission the scroll bar is in the center of the chat box and after a few it's running off the screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% any frame

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Frame cannot do anything except walking and entering archwing (only thru hotkeys, gear wheel button is blocked), after getting transference static debuff and/or when exiting archwing in eidolon hunt, or in any mission in plains or orb vallis
  • VISUAL: Cant, cannot input anything except for walking
  • REPRODUCTION: Try entering and exiting archwing multiple times in plains or orb vallis, occurence is random and when getting transference static debuff during eidolon hunt
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I could've do any gameplay things as usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cant do any action except walking and entering archwing (thru hotkeys)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurence is random, so far it happens to me when using rhino p, ash p, chroma p, oberon p with elytron with exiting archwing as trigger. Transference static as trigger happened to all frame

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [During Railjack missions, using Nyx's 2nd ability psychic bolts doesn't always remove armor from enemies (boarding parties, grineer on bases, and sentients (is it supposed to work on sentients? right now the ability sometimes does remove their armor). I have enough power strength for 100% armor removal on the ability shown in the arsenal. At the very least, the health bars don't change visually from green armor to red health.]
  • VISUAL: [ ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Use Nyx's 2nd ability with 100% armor reduction on enemies in Railjack as client (not sure if it affects host).]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should see enemy green armored health bars turn red after using Nyx's psychic bolts that have 100% armor reduction.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Enemies still have green armored health bars after being hit by psychic bolts that have 100% armor reduction]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [About 3 in 4 times guesstimate as client. It doesn't happen every mission, though it seems to not work way more often than it does.]

Archived