Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [I was attempting Elite Sanctuary Onslaught with Matchmaking set to Public. As well as Ukko in the Voice with MM set to Solo. Items taken were Mag Prime (63%/175%/130%/175%) with Magnetised Discharge in addition to normal mods, Tee Cruvd Kuva Bramma with Split Chamber and Firestorm only, Pyrana Prime, and Ohma. Ohma was using Maruta Skin, Mag the Pneuma skin]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Cast 2 on an enemy then fire the Bramma at the enemy]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The arrows should have been pulled to the enemy in the centre and detonated]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [The arrows touched the bubble and were immediately drawn into the sky and did not come down]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every single time I fired the bow at a magnetised bubble in ESO waves 1-5, and Ukko in the Void.]

• TYPE: Weapon
  • DESCRIPTION: Akarius' projectiles don't explode if you're not the host, even if they are past the arming distance.
  • VISUAL:
  •  Akarius working:

Akarius not working:
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into a mission in which you are a client and shoot the Akarius to a surface where the projectiled should explode. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Projectiles explode and deal AoE damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They do not explode.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Zhuge Prime does not work as intended when not hosting.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a game where you're not the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
    1: Reload to be faster when reloading from empty.
    2: Arrows to explode 0.6s after impact with terrain or enemy.
    3:
    Arrows to stick to and explode when hitting Arbitration shield drones.
    These all work as intended when hosting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
    1: Reloads take 3s regardless if reloading from empty or not
    2: Arrows take far longer to explode after impact with enemy, sometimes up to 2s. Still explodes after 0.6s when hitting terrain.
    3: Arrows despawn when hitting Arbitration shield drones. Results in no explosion occuring, meaning it only deals the direct hit damage.
      3.1: Arrows despawn when hitting reinforcement beacons, having the same result as above. This occurs even when hosting.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time when not hosting. 3.1 happens 100% of the time regardless if hosting or not.

Back again to inform y'all of the problem with the Arca Titron. It's been 2 weeks since this bug became a thing and I only use either it or the Tekko Prime. I miss my hammer.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The Arca Titron isn't giving Slam Capacitor charges on kill 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Get kills with the Arca Titron 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Each kill should give you a Slam Capacitor Charge (Stacks up to 10)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing happens when you kill with it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I use it.

• TYPE: Weapon/In-Game (self damage)
  • DESCRIPTION: This was over the course of 12 missions, 9 of which were invasions (corpus and grineer, no infested) and three of which were Nightmare (all corpus, two of theme were the no shield modifier and one of which was death explosions). My loadout was Titania, Tonkor, Furis, and a Zaw weapon with the Kronsh Strike as a machete. My companion was a Prisma Shade with the Prisma Laser, one of its mods was a partially ranked Guardian mod. Health and shields of Titania were both between 600 and 700. Tonkor had a Riven mod on it, and 2.5 multishot. I was only playing Solo.
  • REPRODUCTION: Fire the Tonkor. It just happened randomly. It never mattered the distance of the target, whether they were within the distance that the Tonkor explosion will not activate within or if they were far enough away that an explosion with double the radius could not affect me, nor did it matter if the reticle was pointed at the environment or an enemy. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have fired a grenade from my Tonkor.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: If I had no shields, I died instantly. If I did have shields up, my shields would instantly be depleted and then restored by Guardian, which was likely due to the addition of shield gating, and I would be thrown back as if I had fired an explosion at my feet (even though the Tonkor's arming distance makes this impossible normally). In both cases, no projectile was fired, no explosion happened, and no sound effect occurred. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I did not test using other frames, but regardless of mission, the Tonkor did this at random. It occurred when firing, but seemed to have no other cause. It happened relatively rarely, if I had to guess I'd say about 2% of the time but I didn't notice many of the times outside of the No Shields Nightmare missions because of the combination of combat, shield gating, and the Guardian mod.

• DESCRIPTION: When returning to the orbiter after a mission, the melee weapon seems to be in hand on the warframe.  
  • VISUAL: Zw7Z9xC.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: it's not 100% happening, however it's something that seems to be occurring with a small frequency.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Returning to the orbiter should be a 100% passive state.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: the current fix to the state is to return to the Arsenal.  When leaving the arsenal, the 100% unarmed state is returned.  
  • TYPE: Weapon/In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When hacking an alarm, if one is using the secondary weapon or melee weapon in the active position, after a successful hack the primary weapon is then active.
  • REPRODUCTION: This is a 100% of the time after a successful hack.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: This seems to be a holdover from the clapped out melee system coding as we should be returning to the state where the weapon chosen should be the one that is active.  Not swapping back to the primary.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time an alarm is being deactivated successfully.

类型:赤毒玄骸火卫一叛逃或所有叛逃地图

描述:在叛逃地图里不会刷新赤毒奴仆与赤毒BOSS,导致游戏没法继续进行

视觉:没研究明白怎么放图

复制:如何复制这个错误?赤毒玄骸感染区开在火卫一,把除了叛逃图其他的感染地图刷光(中间没有遇到BOSS可能是他不够生气)

预期结果:我认为这个图应该刷新奴仆与BOSS啊,不然咋继续玩。

观察结果:实际发生了什么!?发生了不可描述的事情!同上!

Le 18/03/2020 à 10:43, Meoz03 a dit :
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I've normally been clearing Phobos murmur but when i come to the last one which is a defection mission on Phobos - Memphis. Murmur should spawn with boss and mobs should be high level but every thing happens in deposit, which mean no Murmur spawned - no Kuva lich boss spawned. so basically.. my kuva mission got stuck and cant be continue. 
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION:  Restart my kuva lich-- (if possible)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: That some how i can continue my Kuva lich mission. EDIT:  As soon as possible PLEASE.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: -
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everyday

Same problem here. Some additional details:

• Kuva Lich never appears even if is rage bar is full.
  • Expected result: Defection mission turn in exterminate mission as stated in patch notes.
  • Also this bug has been here for 2 weeks now, which completly shut down any progression on Kuva Lich.

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't collect loots or interact after a player dc/left the mission or it just happens
  • VISUAL:  [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens almost every mission when farming murmur
  • EPECTED RESULT: -.-
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't take the drops(include ammo), can't interact (X), 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every murmur farming missions T_T fix this.

• DESCRIPTION: Cautious Shot does not reduce the self-imposed Radial attack stagger from the altfire bubbles that a Mutalist Quanta with Bursting Mass creates.
  • REPRODUCTION: Upgrade a Mutalist Quanta with the Bursting Mass and Cautious Shot mods (I used them at max rank with Cautious Shot in an unlocked Primary Exilus Slot) and double-tap the altfire key to create an infested mass and immediately manually detonate it. Compare with an identical setup & reproduction without equipping Cautious Shot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The self-imposed Radial attack stagger is reduced or nullified by Cautious Shot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The self-imposed Radial attack stagger is unaffected by Cautious Shot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens.
  • MISC: Bursting Mass used to not deal self-damage or stagger the player before the Warframe Revised update.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:Was running an invasion (assassination) and there was no Lotus visuals during the end screen bit, just a darkened square where the little visual would normally be. Had sound and stuff though. Pretty minor, but a bug all the same.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/1VaTday
  • REPRODUCTION: Happened all three times during the end screen of the mission for that invasion, so theory is that during end screens this is just happening.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:   Lotus visuals
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No visuals for Lotus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened 3 times in a row, see above I'll update if it's for other missions. Might just be invasions/assassinations.

• DESCRIPTION:  I was on the Plains of Eidolon and tranq'd some condrocs when they all went t-pose and then with no animations, began to float away into the sky. They were tranq'd and I caught them and turned them in, but it was really funny to watch and obviously a bug.
  • Visual: https://imgur.com/a/zgVIsHm
  • REPRODUCTION: Uncertain. The next batch I shot DID spaz out, but in a different way, they just flew in place with normal animations....even though I'd tranq'd them. No problems with turn-in though.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The condrocs fall over because of being shot with a tranq dart.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The condrocs instead went t-pose and lifted magically into the air/ flew in place until I collected them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tested on two batches of condrocs so far, will update if I notice any more oddities.

• TYPE: MISSION
  • DESCRIPTION: ON KEPLER I CANT SHOT THE SHIELD DRONE,NO STATS FOR IT EVEN WHEN I AIM 
  • VISUAL: BELIEVE ME PLEASE ( ARCHING WING KEPLER MISSION )
  • REPRODUCTION: DONT REPLICATE ONLY FIX, MONEY IS IN STAKE''
  • EXPECTED RESULT: KILL THE DRONES 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I PLAYED THE MISSION FOR 200 TIMES, I REALISED IT WAS A BUG SINCE THE COMPUTER LADY SAID KILL THE DRONES
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: EVERY SINGLE TIME ...

3 hours ago, MikeDiamondz said:
  • TYPE: MISSION
  • DESCRIPTION: ON KEPLER I CANT SHOT THE SHIELD DRONE,NO STATS FOR IT EVEN WHEN I AIM 
  • VISUAL: BELIEVE ME PLEASE ( ARCHING WING KEPLER MISSION )
  • REPRODUCTION: DONT REPLICATE ONLY FIX, MONEY IS IN STAKE''
  • EXPECTED RESULT: KILL THE DRONES 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I PLAYED THE MISSION FOR 200 TIMES, I REALISED IT WAS A BUG SINCE THE COMPUTER LADY SAID KILL THE DRONES
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: EVERY SINGLE TIME ...

Hi MikeDiamondz!

It IS a bug to be sure! I posted about this a week ago and there's been another post about it, as well. I posted a youtube video uploaded by yet another tenno explicitly showing the bug in action. We've determined that it may be related to soloing the mission or not being the host of the mission. Apparently, one of us was not the host, couldn't shoot the orbiter drones, but the host could and they (barely) finished the mission. What else happened when you experienced this? Was it a solo mission? 

Thank you again for posting this! I hope they fix it in the next hotfix, as I really want to clear Phobos, but haven't been able to do so due to this bug...

Cheers!

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Riven mod. The Dread bow has a base damage of Impact and Puncture each at 16.8 and Slash at 302.4 damage.
    However, when I apply my Riven mod, which includes a +100% damage increase buff, the base damage is reduced to 25%. I believe something in the Riven's coding conflicts with how the base damage operates.
    But as far as the stats that are actually in play with usage and modding for me, it drops down to 4.2 and 75.6, respectively.]
  • VISUAL:
    https://imgur.com/o5QSfQH
    https://imgur.com/iPskB6m
    https://imgur.com/aNgTWi4

• REPRODUCTION: [Application of either: a Riven mod in general, one that affects damage, or this exact riven.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [No discrepancies between values, simple stat mod buff.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Damage values inconsistent and base values were reduced to 25% of their correct value.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%. After applying the riven on one configuration, selecting another configuration with no mods on it shows the base damage decrease by 75% of what it should be. This effect lasts until after a handful of game restarts {if lucky.}, regardless of unequipping said Riven.]

On 2020-03-17 at 5:44 AM, UhhArgh said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Frame cannot do anything except walking and entering archwing (only thru hotkeys, gear wheel button is blocked), after getting transference static debuff and/or when exiting archwing in eidolon hunt, or in any mission in plains or orb vallis
  • VISUAL: Cant, cannot input anything except for walking
  • REPRODUCTION: Try entering and exiting archwing multiple times in plains or orb vallis, occurence is random and when getting transference static debuff during eidolon hunt
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I could've do any gameplay things as usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cant do any action except walking and entering archwing (thru hotkeys)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurence is random, so far it happens to me when using rhino p, ash p, chroma p, oberon p with elytron with exiting archwing as trigger. Transference static as trigger happened to all frame

Same bug here, didn't seem to be directly related to frame, but when I switched to Oberon P after playing a month of Eidolon hunting on Rhino, frequency of bug occurance grew from 1 time per 5 runs to 2-3 times in a row. 

I was suspecting that the Archwing is the problem so I mostly cut using it during hunt, but the problem persisted during just switching between operator/warframe.

If I'm stuck in Warframe, hotkeys for Archwing or K-drive work and sometimes get you of this state (unless K-drive glitch-kick you under the map, but that's a normal behaviour already I guess), but pretty rare.

Typing doesn't work unless you press Esc and mouseclick chat icon.

"/unstuck" didn't help once.

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: 1. Eidolon vanished during hunt. group was on gantulyst with all weakpoints destroyed, waiting for it to stand up to kill/capture it. I was casting volt's shield when it just disappeared without having stood up to be finished off.
    • 2. frequent inability to use weapons, abilities or transfer to operator or warframe during eidolon hunts.
  • VISUAL: [none]
  • REPRODUCTION:  1. only seen happen once for now. 
    • 2. occurs frequently in eidolon hunts. personally not sure what the cause is. some players think its caused by being staggered others think ground slam from archwing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  eidolon hunts unplayable for now
  • OBSERVED RESULT: eidolon hunts unplayable
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1. only seen once 2. occurs at least once per tridolon attempt. 

• TYPE: In-Game (Skills)
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot use any of the skills on any of the Warframes.
  • VISUAL:https://youtu.be/GEt6qGG9_sA
  • REPRODUCTION: Active all the time, closing and re-opening game doesn't change the issue
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to use skills on any Warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No clear memory what caused the issue, went to Sedna defense mission and after that it started.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Is currently active every time I log into game or change Warframe or play any missions

ISSUE CAN BE FIXED WITH FOLLOWING OPTIONS > CONTROLS > USE ABILITIES ON SELECTION "ON" 

• TYPE: In game - PoE/Fortuna and chat when in game in PoE trilodon hutning
  • DESCRIPTION: 1. when using archwing in PoE/Fortuna orb valis once dismounting from archwing cannot do anything including jump/shoot/switch weapon. Only way to correct is to re-lauch archwing and dismount again. 2) Triolodon hunting in PoE - complete loss of gameplay - cannot jump/shoot/melle/use operator or revive and also cannot type in the chat, pressing 'T' does nothing. Sometimes if a teammate revives me if fixes the issue sometimes it doesn't. 
  • VISUAL: nothing to screenshot as gameplay looks normal I just cannot do anything but walk around or use archwing. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Just seems to happen in the free-raoming worlds
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to dismount from arching in PoE/fortuna orb vallis and be able to use all controls (sprinting/jumping/shooting)/ When on trilodon hunt I should be able to use my operator, revive myself and shoot my weapon. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens, if a teammate does not revive me I just lay there dead awaiting revival in PoE Trilodon hunts. At the end of the hunt if teammate extract i just extract with them unable to pick up rewards. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: problem when dismounting from archwing in PoE and fortuna orb valis - happens at least once per bounty. Problems in PoE trilodon hunt with a complete loss of my ability to play the game happens once per trilodon hunt at aleast

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: When Mirage Doppelgangers hit an enemy with a melee weapon it doesn't count to combo multiplier making harder to play
  •  VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Use the Mirage first ability and hit an enemy with a melee weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Combo increase with
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Combo doesn't increases
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was fighting with my kuva lich, with atlas, spamming 1 (being invincible, you know, atlas stuff) and the lich just catch me, deal a lot of damage and throw me away
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Take atlas, spam first ability on a lich and you will see how YOU ARE NOT INVINCIBLE
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To do nothing or just throw you back and don't deal damage maybe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: In my case 100%

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Revive prompt in UI unsresponsive
  • VISUAL: Doesn't need specific imaging, as it happens everytime
  • REPRODUCTION:Just die in any normal mission, railjack node, etc
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pressing the prompted button on revive screen should spend a revive and respawn me.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game doesn't recognize the input, either on a controller ("square" on dualshock 4, "Y" on xone gamepad) or keyboard.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Until now, every single time I die means a forced mission abort.

Please fix this before or together with scarlet spear update, it's REALLY frustrating to lose all progress just because of a input recognition bug as silly as this.

Hope you all stay safe in these troubled times guys, cheers.

• TYPE: Valence Fusion
  • DESCRIPTION: after fusion, the element type of the host weapon (radiation) didn't replace by the donor's element (Electric), yet the numberial boost for element damage (60%) and default emissive color is changed (purple to white). The donor weapon has higher (59%) element damage.
  • VISUAL: the resulted weapon: emissive of the weapon is white (representing electricity damage), yet from the bottom right it says it is a radiation weapon. YoP0G82.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a weapon with a higher percentage of elemental damage as the donor, fusion it to a weapon with lower percentage, different element type
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 59% electric (donor, white emissive) to 25% radiation (host, purple emissive) ---> 60% electric (white emissive)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 59% electric (donor, white emissive) to 25% radiation (host, purple emissive) ---> 60% radiation (white emissive)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: can't think of any reason for trying this again. It's a 2-3 hour grind!

Archived