Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: [In-game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Doing a Mobile Defense on Odin, Mercury for new loka syndicate daily. after the first defense finished counting down, nothing happens, The timer disappeared. The console didnt spit the case back out to carry to the next console. No dialogue from Lotus about what to do next. the objective marker stayed on the defense terminal that just "completed." Enemies also seemed to stop spawning almost entirely. Enemies could be found as i continued through the map but they did not appear to repopulate. I tried one mobile defense that was not a syndicate mission (Aphrodite, Venus). Same result except i also lost all audio when the defense console "finished". Audio did not return upon aborting the mission.]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [This happened multiple times in a row. I believe if you do any mobile defense mission you should be able to recreate the bug]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Mobile defense first objective should finish and next objective should activate.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Mobile defense first objective would not complete. Audio lost on one occasion. Forced to abort mission]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [This has occurred on 3/3 mobile defense missions so far]

This is the worst event in any game ever.

I sat here for hours downloading the update,
when I got ingame, the first attackes where over, no murax attacking.
Sat for a couple more hours waiting to do my first go,
then a hotix 7 minutes before the next attack.

All you need to do,
is remove the, "murex not attacking" thing.
Make them always attacking.

Because having it time restricted,
well, alerts where time restricted,
and everyone complained about mission out on this, and that.

Well, missing out on a timed event, that might not come back,
well, that is a whole new level of bad.

TYPE: In-game, Scarlet Spear ( Railjack )

DESCRIPTION: Hosted the railjack scarlet spear mission and got to the point where an Oplink is set up in the sentient structure. Mission objective says to wait for a kill code. Wait 10 minutes and watch many, MANY kill codes transmitted by ground crew, but none of them are used.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Exact cause still unknown; has a chance to occur when starting up a railjack scarlet spear mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes are received when kill codes are being sent out by the ground crew.

OBSERVED RESULT: Kill codes are not received even though they seem to be getting sent from ground crew in flotilla chat.

REPRODUCTION RATE: (Low sample size, happened 2/2 times)

15 hours ago, Sylphaeri said:

TYPE: In-game, Scarlet Spear ( Railjack )

DESCRIPTION: Hosted the railjack scarlet spear mission and got to the point where an Oplink is set up in the sentient structure. Mission objective says to wait for a kill code. Wait 10 minutes and watch many, MANY kill codes transmitted by ground crew, but none of them are used.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Exact cause still unknown; has a chance to occur when starting up a railjack scarlet spear mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: Kill codes are received when kill codes are being sent out by the ground crew.

OBSERVED RESULT: Kill codes are not received even though they seem to be getting sent from ground crew in flotilla chat.

REPRODUCTION RATE: (Low sample size, happened 2/2 times)

I have this exact problem, it was there yesterday and again today. 😞

• TYPE: In-Game, Self-damage removal / Stagger
  • DESCRIPTION: When using the tonkor, moving in the direction in which the weapon is firing can result in the projectile hitting the player. When this happened, it caused a stagger until I tried to prevent the issue by adding a flight speed mod to the weapon, after which it damages as well. I may have just not noticed before due to shield gating, so I do not know for certain if self-damage is dependent on projectile speed. Sometimes it even happens when standing still, as shown in one of the videos below, so it may just happen when the reticle crosses over the warframe.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/U00APpb
  • REPRODUCTION: While it is a little challenging to do this intentionally, I tested it by bullet jumping into firing the weapon, though it also happens sometimes when standing still. All clips in the link above are from a single 10 wave defense mission, so it happens pretty frequently.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fire a grenade that then acts as a projectile
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Grenade spawns inside of the warframe's hitbox, immediately damaging and staggering
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: If you intentionally fire only when moving backwards, it seems less frequent. Otherwise, at least a few times per mission.

• TYPE: In game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Rolling riven stats cause the game to be unresponsive (cursor is there but cannot click or escape out of the UI) and have to Alt F4.
  • VISUAL: (Its just the mod list but unable to click on anything or exit it.)
  • REPRODUCTION: Rolling riven stats.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to exit out of the mod UI.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was unable to click on anything or use the ESC key to get out of it and unable to do any other actions like opening the chat box.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be very frequent.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the Simulacrum spawn a Condrix and kill it from the console. The body and ambient effects don't despawn. Can only be reset by leaving the Simulacrum completely. Discovered in Ballroom, confirmed to happen in Citadel.
  • VISUAL: Image of the event, Video of the same event in the image.
  • REPRODUCTION: Spawn a Condrix in Simulacrum. Used the Kill Enemies button. Do it again. Keep going until a trend is established.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bodies/Effects of Condrix vanish when the 'Kill Enemies' or 'Clear Area' features are accessed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not that. Bodies still lingered, effects stacked, and GPUs melted.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• TYPE: In game - Operation Scarlet Spear (ground attack)
  • DESCRIPTION: There are two related issues. When sentient aerolysts appear, they eventually fly into parts of the environment and get stuck, causing players and NPCs to be unable to shoot them properly, then if you are lucky enough to shoot all the energy pods on the aerolyst, there's no delay before the aerolyst rejuvenates, and returns to being invulnerable. In two situations, it caused me to not be able to finish the mission. I was playing WuKong with dread, sonicor, and a guandao. I completed multiple uplinks, so the game was working okay in general, just the aerolysts were getting stuck and not able to be killed without extreme effort (about 30 mins to finally kill the one I was actually able to kill - so they can be killed, but it was not acting normally, I presume, mostly due to it flying off into a tree or pipe somewhere far away from the Condrix.) I'm playing on a PC, Windows 7 Ultimate, 16GB RAM, 16GB video ram, NiVida Geforce 610, XBox One controller, update 27.3.0 (unless the last hotfix is a higher number. Will amend this if needed.)
  • VISUAL: Sorry. I missed my opportunity, because I was trying to play the game... I probably will not play this mission again until it is fixed, as I failed the mission due to this bug.
  • REPRODUCTION: It happened multiple times, out of four Scarlet Spear ground attack missions, it has happened three times (every time an aerolyst has spawned).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The aerolyst stays within the play area of the Condrix, the aerolyst does not get impeded by the environment, and the aerolyst remains vulnerable for a standard amount of time for normal game play (not less than one second after destroying the energy pods on the "belt" of the aerolyst).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After the second switch to invulnerability by the Condrix, when an aerolyst spawned, it attacked NPCs and players alike, as normal, initially, but eventually, it would fly outside the normal range of the Condrix gameplay (maybe as far as the next tile, even?), and get stuck in a tree or structure. Only once was I able to kill the aerolyst and then return to the Condrix in time to send the uplink kill codes before I was timed out and the mission failed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Four missions, 15 Condrix cycles, the bug occurred one the third Condrix cycle of the second, third, and fourth missions (no aerolyst spawned during the first mission, that I noticed). 100% of the time the aerolyst spawned; 75% of the missions run (four missions); 20% of the Condrix cycles in total for those four missions.

Update: I decided to run the mission again, and again, I experienced the exact same bug: the aerolyst did not stay in range of the Condrix, and I was able to shoot the energy pods on its "belt", but it returned to invulnerable status almost immediately (less than one second) and took almost or no damage (so little, if any, it was hard to tell) with both NPCs and players shooting directly at it constantly. Upon re-experiencing the bug, there is definitely something game-breaking here, and yet again, the mission timed out and I was extracted, failing the mission, on the third cycle, because of the aerolyst bug.

Further Update: Following hotfix 27.3.2, this bug is still not resolved. I had the same exact issue again upon my first attempt to run a ground attack mission. Everything is fine up until the spawning of aerolyst, third wave (after the second set of kill codes has been transmitted), third cycle (the second time the becomes Condrix invulnerable). The aerolyst flies off out of the combat area, then, occasionally gets stuck int he environment (this time it got stuck, then dislodged itself), and when (if) I was lucky enough to destroy the energy pods on it's "belt", it became vulnerable to damage for less than one second, returning to its invulnerable status almost immediately, thus it was not able to be killed, and the mission timed out (after 30 mins of trying to kill the aerolyst). 

As it stands with the mission bugged to the extent that 6 out of 7 times, I have encountered this issue, and 5 out of 7 times, I have failed the mission as a result of this bug (or poor decision making on the part of the DEVs, but I assume they would intend to give the players a chance to kill the enemy and not just automatically have you fail a mission...), this mission is entirely unplayable, thus the entire New War / Scarlet Spear set of missions must also be unplayable, as the Railjack squads need what the ground squads apparently cannot provide.

Make that 8 out of 9 missions, now. Reproduction rate still 100% with when the aerolyst spawns.

Yet another update: situation basically the same after hotfix 27.3.5. This time, however, the aerolyst never became vulnerable, even after destroying the energy pods on its "belt." Not even for the less than a second, as it was before. The mission still timed out.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: coming from warframe upgrades to mod level up. when i click esc to come back to de warframe upgrades, i get stuck in the mod table screen.
  • VISUAL: the visual is regular, only the function of buttons is not responding
  • REPRODUCTION: [try to go and come back of mod table via warframe upgrades]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [not been stuck]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [when click esc]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every time since scarllet spear update]

• DESCRIPTION: Received no additional Scarlet Spear credits despite reaching rank 1.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Ran Scarlet Spear only doing ground missions, got around 1100 points, went back to orbiter when Murex counter had reached around 90 with plenty of time left (I can't recall the exact time left). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received additional Scarlet Spear credits for reaching rank 1.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Inbox message appeared with the Scarlet Spear rank 1 Condrix emblem (and the rank 1 emblem for the whole operation, so my 1100 points did count since i had around 9500-9600 points in total before) but no extra credits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time, just now.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: the apostasy prologue is not appearing, even if i restart the game, do a mission or what ever it wont appear regardless what i do.

Another bug

• type: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: cant hit any enemy with my veritux, if i want to hit anything i have to dash to hit something(it only works 5% or none of the times)

Another bug

• Type: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: cant complete the one of the eris junction requirements [buy a orokin deralect assassinate key Blueprint]
  • REPRODUCTION: buy every key in the market before going to the ceres

(dont know how to upload a image or video) 

• TYPE: In-Game, Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack team not receiving killcodes despite ground teams actively relaying killcodes.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens randomly. Bug persists for the entirety of the mission, essentially requiring the mission to be aborted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Railjack team should receive kill codes when ground team is broadcasting them.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Railjack team is not receiving kill codes when ground team is broadcasting them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens randomly.

• TYPE: In-Game (regular mission)
  • DESCRIPTION: Automatically switched to primary weapon after hacking any console (without ciphers). This has happened consistently since hotfix 27.0.0 to the current hotfix. It happens when hacking during missions using grineer and corpus tile sets (only), missions on Earth, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Phobos, Ceres, Jupiter, Europa, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. If I have my primary weapon unholstered when I begin the hack, nothing changes, however if I have my secondary weapon unholstered or my melee weapon drawn, after the hack attempt (all have been successful attempts, but it may happen with unsuccessful attempts as well), my primary is automatically unholstered, replacing the weapon I had drawn. This is a minor bug, obviously, but I wanted to report it anyway.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Consistently with every console hack on tile sets (not free roam).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Complete successful hack and retain the weapon selection from before attempting the hack..
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Completed hack attempts switch weapon automatically to primary weapon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with each hack attempt with secondary or melee weapon drawn.

• DESCRIPTION: In Simulacrum, using the Split Flights mod on the Cernos Prime.
  • REPRODUCTION: Build stacks on Split Flights in either Horizontal Spread or Vertical Spread firing mode.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon would become less accurate, and shoot in the selected firing mode's pattern.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weapon becomes less accurate and shoots in the opposite firing mode's pattern; when horizontal is selected, less accurate arrows will shoot in a tight vertical spread, when vertical is selected, weapon fires less accurate arrows in a tight horizontal spread.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Relentless Combination doesn't work on Skiajati slash status proc over the duration
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Relentless Combination on Skiajati, either in combination with other mods or just it alone, slash enemies
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Slash status over the duration from relentless combination should have increase the combo counter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Melee combo counter does not increase no matter how much slash status afflicted over the duration
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in normal mission and simulacrum

• TYPE: In-Game, Obstacle Course Architect
  • DESCRIPTION: Triggering a trap doesn't fail the current run, due to shield gating. Only triggering multiple traps in a short periode of time fails the run.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Walk/jump through a trap or stand/land on it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Run should fail on triggering a trap.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Run doesn't fail
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

On 2020-03-27 at 4:55 PM, UhhArgh said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Relentless Combination doesn't work on Skiajati slash status proc over the duration
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Relentless Combination on Skiajati, either in combination with other mods or just it alone, slash enemies
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Slash status over the duration from relentless combination should have increase the combo counter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Melee combo counter does not increase no matter how much slash status afflicted over the duration
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% in normal mission and simulacrum

It's bigger than this. Relentless Combination doesn't work at all with any weapon at the moment.

On 2020-03-07 at 1:30 PM, AlumiuN said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Holstering a Hema with a part-empty magazine when you have the Synth mod set bonus (i.e. gradual reloading of holstered weapons) results in you losing health at a high rate (if I had to take a guess, losing the amount it would take to reload the Hema to full each time a round is reloaded into it)
  • VISUAL: None, hopefully it'll be reproducible enough
  • REPRODUCTION: Empty the Hema's magazine with one or more Synth mods somewhere in the loadout, then switch to the secondary or melee weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Losing less health per round reloaded 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Losing lots of health per round reloaded
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

This is not restricted to the Synth mod set, using Tactical Reload has the same effect. It appears that any passive reloading of a Hema drains a percentage of a frame's health per second, that percentage dependent on the reload amount. For example, a maxed Tactical Reload drains 20% per second, a single Synth mod drains 5% per second. Emptying the magazine and switching to another weapon will leave a frame on 2 health regardless of how much health that frame started with.

The video below demonstrates the bug using an Inaros with 8,085 health. The first demonstration is a normal reload. Then I install Tactical Reload and show the health drop while passively reloading half the magazine by switching to melee, dropping health to 4,937. Emptying the magazine takes the frame down to 2 health.

Following that, I remove Tactical Reload and equip a secondary with Synth Charge installed. On firing half the magazine, the frame's health again drops to 4,937 but much slower than before, showing the difference between a 20% passive reload and 5%. Finally I show the effect of emptying the magazine completely with Tactical Reload on the Hema, taking the frame from full health to 2.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After stabbing Kuva Lich with wrong Requiem, I can no longer pick up loot or hack consoles unless in Operator.
  • REPRODUCTION: Stab Kuva Lich with wrong Requiem
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Stabbed Lich with wrong Requiem 3 times so far, happened every time.

• DESCRIPTION: After failing a Lich parazon stab i cannot use context action (cannot interact with any object, cannot stab thralls) and cannot pickup any drop
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time after a failed Lich parazon stab
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to normally interact with in-game context actions (interact with objects, stab thralls) and to pickup drops
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not being able to normally interact with in-game context actions and to pickup drops
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time after a failed Lich parazon stab

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: A clanmate and I ran the Anomaly mission.  He used Revenant, I used Wukong Prime.  We went to the Anomaly first, worked our way through the map, and reached the end, but we were stuck at 19/20 enemies.  We went back to the beginning of the Anomaly's interior and worked our way to the end again, but no enemies appeared.  We then exited the Anomaly, killed the fighters and crewships, disabled the Shipkiller base, and returned to the Anomaly to see if we could find the last Sentient enemy again, to no avail.  My clanmate mentioned that one of the Sentient enemies fell off the map while we were killing them earlier, and he had been casting Enthrall on them when we were fighting them.  So, I went outside the Anomaly and found an invisible enemy underneath it.  It appeared as an enemy on the map, but it had an 'ally' indicator on the HUD: I was able to shoot the enemy and deplete its health bar while in archwing mode, but I couldn't kill it.  I also tried shooting it with my railjack and even launched a few warheads at it, to no effect.  As a result the mission had to be aborted after spending nearly an hour in it.
  • VISUAL:
  • CB21293EB5BA8DF3AAEC7315F5D2D0909003F1A3

In the above image, I'm standing at the end of the Anomaly's interior map, all other objectives are completed, 19/20 Sentient enemies have been killed, and there is no directional marker on the map overlay for enemy #20.

F7147494347018831F2DDFB0886ACFD64C18C712

In the above image, a red arrow is visible on the map overlay, directly in front of my warframe's position.  The blue 'ally' HUD indicator, which had previously appeared around the enemy, disappeared when my clanmate had aborted the mission: this indicator had allowed me to see the invisible enemy's exact location and damage its health bar, but I could not kill it.

• REPRODUCTION: Get an enthralled Sentient enemy (likely a Brachiolyst that is walking along the ground) to fall off the map inside the Anomaly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enthralled Sentient enemy should reappear within the Anomaly, close to where it fell off the map.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemy fell outside the map and into space, where it was invisible.  Its health bar indicated it could be damaged, but not killed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: None attempted: I don't use Revenant for Anomaly missions, and I usually solo those missions.

• DESCRIPTION: Wukong when using skill "Cloud Walker" is affected by the updraft even after leaving the updraft terrain in void
  • (I'm still not sure it's a feature or a bug because wiki didn't mention this and it behaves so much like a bug. If not plz tell me)
  • i was farming relics in UKKO. To make it faster, I used Wukong Prime and his skill "Cloud Walker" to travel fast through the mission. I used the skill continuously to fly over almost all terrain in Void. But after flying over the terrain with updraft (as shown below), the warframe kept being pushed up, just like i was still in the updraft. When i stopped using skill2, the bug stopped. 
  • VISUAL: 
  • 20200402202757-1.jpg
  • this is the terrain i mentioned with updraft.Captured in UKKO,Void.
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • use Wukong Prime(i'm not sure if non-prime is also affected), fly through the updraft terrain of Void when using skill2 "Cloud Walker"
  • after u leave the updraft(for example,the place i stand in the screenshot)but the skill is still active,you  will feel being pushed up. 
  • if you jump through without using the skill, u will not be affected after leaving the draft.
  • if the bug happened,stop using skill2 and everything become normal.it wont happen if u use the skill2 again. BUT by triggering the bug again as mentioned above, it can be reproduced.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: wukong,even becoming a cloud,should not be affected by updraft outside the terrian.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: after flying through the updraft, wukong is still affected by the updraft if skill2 is active.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime i try to reproduce.

Type- in fortuna

description- I crash in fortuna and lose all my rewards

Visual- my screen freezes and makes an static like noise

Reproduction- It happens in fortuna randomly and only in fortuna

expected result- I extract with all my items

observed result- I lose everything from the time of entering fortuna

reproduction rate- random

Archived