Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: A bug that locks me in operator mode during Eidolon hunt. Unable to use void beam, void blast, and void dash except void mode. Unable to return to frame unless operator depletes its HP. Also cannot type in chat only after I return to the frame.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: After operator depletes its HP, I return to my frame. If I use operator mode, I would get the bug again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once I got this bug it occurs every time I transference in. Unable to transference out.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: twice now i have gotten the smoking body ephemera from stalker invading a mission.1 someone elses stalker, the other was my own, but when i go to equip it, it is not listed.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  ephemera should be listed with the rest 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ephemera was not listed with the rest
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100% i guess, its happened twice now in less than a week.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Not enough reactant/enemies are spawning on Lith Relic interception missions
  • REPRODUCTION: 7/7 times my friends and I tried to run a lith relic interception, we were able to get 100% capture before getting enough reactant to drop in the entire map. In fact, the most we got in 7 tries was 8 reactant.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should be enough reactant dropping in a Lith interception mission that having a domination of all the points shouldnt stop you from getting enough reactant to open lith relics
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not enough enemies with reactant are spawning to get 10 reactant before the round ends
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have played 7 rounds on earth interception and all 7 times not enough enemies spawned to get 10 reactant before the points were captured to 100%

20 hours ago, Cyzin said:
  • TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: twice now i have gotten the smoking body ephemera from stalker invading a mission.1 someone elses stalker, the other was my own, but when i go to equip it, it is not listed.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Tell us how we can replicate this bug, if known]
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  ephemera should be listed with the rest 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ephemera was not listed with the rest
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  100% i guess, its happened twice now in less than a week.

You have to build the Ephemera in your foundry before you can equip it. It can be found in the "Appearance" section of your foundry and it requires 1,000,000 credits, 25 orokin cells, 1 ash systems and 5 vitus essence.

Before end mission open party member profile + after load out mission open profile give no User interface buttons- just skin wallpaper works chat

need:

1. Fix it

2. Give button "exit profile view" at "mission results page-in game"

3. Stop "profile-view-animation" before 2-3 seconds "Quit-mission-loading timer" for FPS optimization

TYPE: Primary weapon augment mod

DESCRIPTION: I used Ogris augment mod called Nightwatch Napalm on Kuva Ogris multiple times and started seeing inconsistencies.

VISUAL:
WFBug_NightwatchNapalm2.gif
WFBug_NightwatchNapalm1.gif
WFBug_NightwatchNapalm3.gif

REPRODUCTION: Equip Nightwatch Napalm, on Ogris. I was using Kuva Ogris. And fire at an enemy.

EXPECTED RESULT: -I expected NightWatch Napalm to have 100% Status chance Heat Proc, so with one shot it should give me +6Heat stack on every affected enemies.

-I expected Heat Status to refresh its full duration from NightWatch Napalm.

OBSERVED RESULT: -NightWatch Napalm doesn't have 100%  Status chance Heat Proc.

-NightWatch Napalm doesn't refresh Heat Status to its full duration on its own.

REPRODUCTION RATE: -Nightwatch Napalm non-guarantee proc is constant.

-And the wrong status refresh only happens if Nightwatch Napalm proc the first Heat Status stack. If Ogris is the first to proc a Heat Status, Nightwatch Napalm properly refresh the full duration of the Heat status based on Status Duration stat.

• TYPE: In-Game, Status Revised System
  • DESCRIPTION: I shot an enemy with a  +200% status chance weapon. In the visual I'm using Quellor, a high status chance auto rifle, I've modded it for viral damage and status chance. It has a high chance to proc Viral status and really low chances to proc Impact, or Puncture or Slash.
  • VISUAL: WFBug_StatusRevisedBug1.gif
  • REPRODUCTION: To have an obvious result, mod your weapon with +200% Status Chance with one high elemental damage, so that this specific elemental is almost guaranteed to proc. Make sure your weapon has at least one other damage status.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 
    Citation

When you hit a Status Chance greater than 100%, a single damage instance will be able to create two Status Effects. This means if you have a Shot with 200% Status Chance modded with both Blast and Toxin Damage, that single shot will result in both Status Effects!

from this post made by [DE]Megan Warframe Revised Post
    From DE's Devstream 139
    They say a similar thing, while Steve seems to add that it can also "Double Status the same".
    I thought it meant that it would double status the same status for the weapon who don't have multiple Status to choose from, while it would proc different ones if it can. Seemed to make sense.

So... which is it ?
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead of having 2 different status proc, I have the same twice. The current system just add more status proc, without checking the previous Status Proc.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: After getting 4 stacks of the Razorwing Blitz buff (by casting Titania's first ability on myself) that I can't add the duration of 1 stack to the buffs total duration (capped at stack duration x4) anymore, instead it just adds like 6 seconds on the first ability cast and only rounds it to the full second (44,5 -> 45) for the following ones. When the buff has run out and I cast an ability I get the 4 stack buff but only for like 16 sec which can also not be extended other than rounding to the full second. The time of the buff when I cast an ability after it has run out also gets shorter every time. 
  • REPRODUCTION: I use the 4 with the Growing Power Aura Buff and don't leave the Pixie Mode during the described situation.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to refresh the buffs duration by the duration of a single stack up to the 4 stack total duration.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The duration extension is way lower, unconsistend to not even existing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This bug occurs every time in any mission, open world and also the simulacrum, so if it's not limited to me it should be easily reproduceable.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cephalon Kinetic Trap Siphons stop working on target.  
  • VISUAL: N/A not in the mood to be taking picture of a Cephalon Target constantly moving.  
  • REPRODUCTION: Intermittent.  Saw it not work on the the first trap drop on a Stream thinking it was because the target also dropped a decoy after the trap was dropped, thinking it was a new curve ball.  Decided to give it a test.  When I was running a similar mission on Neptune Ice Planet Tile set, the target stopped for 1 siphon, then glitched/moved 50 meters from the area it had been trapped and further kinetic trap drops only caused the target to stop moving for .5 - 1 second before running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Stopping the target from running after each Kinetic Trap was dropped. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: See reproduction. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently an issue when trying to build reputation with Cephalon Simaris through daily targets.  

• DESCRIPTION: After executing the kuva larvaling and it should have a kuva guardian dialog but it directly shows the kuva lich face and its own dialog by overwriting the kuva guardian dialog
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Dialog of the kuva guardian shows after kuva larvaling executed by tenno
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Dialog of the kuva lich(with it's own name, dialogue, faces) comes out without kuva guardian after kuva larvaling being executed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time seen this script issue in my 44th vanquished lich

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: When Phantasma is equipped by Revenant, in the Arsenal screen it shows 15 ammo; in-game it never goes beyond 11
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Just load Phantasma on Revenant; check the Arsenal and then start a game
EXPECTED RESULT: There should be 15 ammo in a full mag, in-game
OBSERVED RESULT: There are only 11 rounds in the mag, in-game (I apologize for the redundancy; just trying to play within the lines!)
REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

• TYPE: In-game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Tusk thumper spawning failure-ish.
  • VISUAL: *skip*
  • REPRODUCTION: just start PoE and spawn your first and ONLY thumper per session (doesn't matter a type, just one per session in total).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: after defeating first spawned one I should be able spawn another one after running around tor a little while.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: just ONE spawns, no more, doesn't matter the time taken for attempts.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always.

• DESCRIPTION: Slash proc damage is being mitigated, and is inconsistent.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION (test 1):
    • Ran a simple glaxion vandal build with just crit mods (including a crit riven), bringing CC to about 70% and CD to 5.9x.
    • Added a 60/60 cold mod.
    • Added Hunter Munitions.
    • Jumped into a Lich-influenced Spy mission on Lua (to get armored Grineer, since Simulacrum is offline)
    • Attacked random enemies (neither thralls nor special targets)
    • Base/Modded damage = 29/46
    • On Crit = 171.1 / 273.76
  • EXPECTED RESULT (test 1): Slash DOT (only triggers on a crit, via HM) = 0.35 x 171.1 = 60 TRUE damage per tick.
  • OBSERVED RESULT (test 1): Slash DOT = 48 damage per tick.
  • REPRODUCTION (test 2) :
    • Same as above but added Amalgam Serration and Heavy Caliber, and ran a Lich-influenced Disruption mission on Lua.
    • Base/Modded damage = 121.8 / 194.9
    • On Crit = 718.62 / 1149.79
  • EXPECTED RESULT (test 2) Slash DOT (only triggers on a crit) = 0.35 x 718.62 = 251.5 TRUE damage per tick.
  • OBSERVED RESULT (test 2) : Slash DOT =  82 dmg per tick.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Nearly100% of the time, Slash DOT was less than it should have been. At the very least it should be consistent.

UPDATE 1: Additional tests were done with just the crit mods and hunter munitions, and the Damage Over Times were all over the place. Some rolls included 9, 32, 40, 46, 19, and 60 (which suggests mitigation isn't the issue, since the full 60 did occur at some point).

UPDATE 2: tests were done with Nagantaka, and slash proc damage was exactly as expected. The issue appears to be with Glaxion (perhaps all beam weapons).

Well, I've encountered one of the most infuriating glitches yet.

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I was a client in a Kuva Survival mission (Public mode) using Octavia, which was also a Requiem Fissure mission.  A couple of minutes in, I lost almost all control input: I couldn't use any weapons or abilities (including Operator), I couldn't sprint, jump, crouch, or bullet jump, I couldn't kill myself with X after getting downed (a squadmate revived me the first time), and I couldn't even bring up the goddamn chat to try /unstuck.  Jumping into a pit did nothing either.  I was able to enter and exit the Esc menu, but that didn't fix it.  All I could do was jog around with WASD: functionality was only restored after bleeding out (a second time) and dying.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: See EE.log under support ID #2125832.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I press E, I should be attacking with my melee.  When I click LMB, I should shoot my weapon.  When I hold LShift, I should be sprinting.  When I hold crouch and jump, I should be able to bullet jump.  When I press T, I should be able to pull up the damned chat menu.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, and nothing.  If I tried to use the melee, the melee would be equipped, but nothing happened.  If I tried to fire my Kuva Ogris, the Kuva Ogris would then be equipped, but it again did nothing. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I hope I never encounter this goddamn glitch again.

• TYPE: Weapon.
  • DESCRIPTION: Due to the special parameters of the beam the gun fires, certain bosses (Eidolons, General Sargas Ruk and Lephantis) take significantly reduced damage from the Opticor, because the beam's AoE damage hits their weakspot before the main beam does, thus completely nullifying the beam's damage, and only dealing the AoE's worth of damage. ~Wiki
  • REPRODUCTION: As above.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon deals full damage to weak point, both shot and area damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Area damage only, vastly reduced from main shot damage.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Exergis and Vectis Prime lost fire rate limitation
  • VISUAL: I used mouse macro to auto-fire at 2400RPM just to show how this may break the game experience
  • REPRODUCTION: When triggering infinite ammo buff (from Arcane Pistoleer or void fissure corruption buff) with empty primary magazine
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shoots at normal fire rate although with empty magazine, like other primaries do
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fire rate limit lost, I can fire at ridiculous speed
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I try to reproduce

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Revenant's Danse Macabre once casted cannot be stopped (unless no energy/Nullifier/going out of bounds)]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Sadly I can only suggest using Revenant's 4. It has happened around 9-10% of the times I casted it]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should've been able to stop my Danse Macrabre by pressing 4 or switching to operator]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Changing weapons, going to operator, accessing the gear wheel, using any ability, picking up items, activating life support modules, command specters... any action was not possible. I could only watch my Revenant perform his Danse Macabre and move him around]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Based on my experience it has happened roughly 9-10% of the times I casted this ability]

His 4th ability, Danse Macabre, we all know what it does, but recently it started "locking" him in that pose, costantly consuming energy and not being able to do anything.
This is not a new bug, as it was already reported other times, such as:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1072849-revenant-4-bug/

It last happened 10 minutes ago. I was at around 77 minutes in a long solo Arbitration survival (what was going to be a long survival at least...) on a Corpus tileset vs Corpus units, I was low on life support and I used my 4 in a group of enemies with full energy, used my 3 to move away near a ledge and I got stuck in my 4. I had too much efficiency on my build to consume enough energy with my 4 even when boosted to be able to finish my energy and activate the life support pod. This has lead to me having to quit the mission after reaching 0% Life support remaining.

I'm just stuck in my 4 until my energy runs out or I meet a Nullifier. I cannot pick up items, activate life support modules, command specters, can't cast his 3, Reave,, or any of his abilities, switching to operator...I literally cannot do anything, I'm just stuck in his 4.

Based on other reports, it happens when I'm using my Danse Macabre and press 3 (Reave) near a ledge or something that would cause my Warframe to climb it, locking me in my 4 until energy runs out/Nullifier bubble/going out of bounds (which cannot be done in certain tilesets).

My loadout the last time experienced this bug was
- Revenant (no Augments)
- Kuva Chakkur
- Kuva Brakk
- Kronen Prime
- Djiin
- Vulklok
I was using an Excalibur Umbra Vapor Specter, a Corrupted Lancer Specter, a MOA Specter.

If I can help in some other way please let me know.

12 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Well, I've encountered one of the most infuriating glitches yet.

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I was a client in a Kuva Survival mission (Public mode) using Octavia, which was also a Requiem Fissure mission.  A couple of minutes in, I lost almost all control input: I couldn't use any weapons or abilities (including Operator), I couldn't sprint, jump, crouch, or bullet jump, I couldn't kill myself with X after getting downed (a squadmate revived me the first time), and I couldn't even bring up the goddamn chat to try /unstuck.  Jumping into a pit did nothing either.  I was able to enter and exit the Esc menu, but that didn't fix it.  All I could do was jog around with WASD: functionality was only restored after bleeding out (a second time) and dying.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: See EE.log under support ID #2125832.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When I press E, I should be attacking with my melee.  When I click LMB, I should shoot my weapon.  When I hold LShift, I should be sprinting.  When I hold crouch and jump, I should be able to bullet jump.  When I press T, I should be able to pull up the damned chat menu.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, and nothing.  If I tried to use the melee, the melee would be equipped, but nothing happened.  If I tried to fire my Kuva Ogris, the Kuva Ogris would then be equipped, but it again did nothing. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I hope I never encounter this goddamn glitch again.

Had this bug happening wayyyyyyyy too many times during Scarlet Spear.
It would happen randomly at times, but in certain situations, it would happen after I boarded the Murex after spamming [Spacebar] to skip the animation of going into the Murex.

Same exact issues as you listed. To use the chat I was forced to press [Esc] and then manually click on the Chat Window because [T] wasn't working.

It happened frequently when trying to Void Dash and switching quickly back to my Warframe

• DESCRIPTION: Interacting with Companion on the Orbiter randomly equips melee and keeps melee weapon active while walking around the orbiter. Fortunately none of the melee stance moves can be activated, it's just a visual glitch.  
  • VISUAL: nThFnkZ.jpg

and

UcyMPBS.jpg

• REPRODUCTION:  This seems to happen more frequently when interacting with the companion while wandering around the orbiter than when the pet is in the incubator.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: n/a 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Visual bug.  Going to the arsenal and then leaving it, the melee returns to the sheathed position.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 95%+ of the time.

• https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1189095-anyone-else-having-issues-receving-and-sending-group-invites/#comment-11543309
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to send or receive invites. Unable to join friends or clan mates. Unable to see anyone in friends list or clan list. When looking at recently encountered people i can only see people who are offline. The last time i was on aprox 12 hours before, i was able to do all these things, but today at 12pm unable to accomplish any of thiese basic commands. Makes for a lonely playing experience.
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to join though invite.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "host not found" "Invite not sent"

This bug happens on a semi-regular basis on all tile sets, with all my frames, in random missions, and is most likely specific to the elevator/lift mechanics and nothing else.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: My frame falls through the floor of moving elevators. Most recently, I had just successfully completed a kill of Lephantis, and I had gotten in the elevator to travel to extraction and I simply fell through the floor of the lift. I was trapped in the bottom of the lift, could not go back through the doors, could not bullet jump my way up to the top, I could not use "unstuck" (It just put me back in the elevator shaft), and the mission timed out. This has happened to me multiple times (at least 35 or 40 times, probably more). Typically, I don't get fully stuck, because I can still go out the doors at the bottom, but that's not the bug, really. The bug is passing through the elevator floor, when it should be toggled for collision. If I play WuKong, my celestial twin will fall through the floor. If I play an invasion mission with NPC in the lift with me, they fall through the floor. Clem has fallen through the floor before. Sometimes, I can run around in the elevator to prevent it from happening, but if I forget or stand still for just a second, I start to fall through, and usually do. Occasionally, like with this Lephantis assassination mission, it is game breaking.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, 16GB RAM, 16GB video RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 610, use an XBox One controller, dual screens, windowed full-screen, hotfix 27.3.16 (but this has been happening for years, and happened when I had Warframe on older computers with different specs, too).

• VISUAL: (Happens too fast. I could have taken a picture of Rhino, complete with iron skin leftover from battle, just angrily trying to claw his way out of an elevator shaft, but I decided that was not helpful.)
  • REPRODUCTION: Simply regular elevator travel. Typically upwards travel, but it happens with downward travel, as well, however with downwards travel, the elevator will often move faster than my frame falls, and I just float in the air, then land on the lift floor. Standing still seems to be the key. If my frame is moving, is happens less often.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to reach the next tile on the map.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I fell through the floor of the elevator and got stuck without a way to escape.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistently. Percentage-wise it's had to say per mission, but if the mission has an elevator in it, I would say there is a 90% chance that there will be an issue, and 45-50% chance that I will fall through the floor and a 10-15% that I will get stuck in a game-breaking situation.

TYPE: In-Game Mods Menu

DESCRIPTION: Dissolving a Riven with No rolls gives 23 Endo Unranked. Dissolving a Riven with 1 roll Unranked gives 923. Since 900 is the first roll Kuva cost and the Endo increases by 900 as well, it is reasonable to infer that 1 Kuva = 1 Endo. However, on a Riven that returns 6160 at 1 roll and max rank, rerolling for 1000 kuva to a second roll increases the return to 6360 for 200 instead of 1000. This glitch promotes rerolling and not maxing rivens you can buy on the market and after a certain amount of rolls dissolve for more endo than if you were to buy more expensive maxed rivens.

VISUAL: Picture of Riven Endo return

REPRODUCTION: Reroll Rivens at various ranks.

EXPECTED RESULT: 1 Kuva = 1 Endo for when rerolling after 10 to cost 3500 kuva to add 3500 Endo to the dissolve return. Shouldn't Maxed Rivens be more expensive because of higher Endo cost? Not just that, I expect the 900 on first roll for 1-1 return to increase with the next roll up to the 3500 cost of kuva.

OBSERVED RESULT: Variance of outcome based on rank of Riven and unreasonable results specified in Description.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time 1-1 ratio is not true.

Archived