Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The Torrid gas clouds are capable of causing self-damage, specifically causing status effects and ongoing damage.
  • VISUAL: (Ehh, it's a gas cloud, no visual problems)
  • REPRODUCTION: wit the Torrid equipped as your primary weapon, fire a shot into the floor / wall / another player / their pet, then walk into the cloud's range.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Since self damage is disabled, nothing should have happened.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My frame began taking damage and the "viral" status proc was applied.  Testing in the Simulacrum and adjusting my load out, i was also able to cause Corrosive, Gas, Toxin, Magnetic, Blast, Electric, heat, Cold, but not Radiation - i believe it to be an oversight from the self-damage removal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.  

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Codex is broken
  • VISUAL:
  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Open Kuva Lich, then any section, all icons is gone, Then, try search and we got too much icons
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Telos Syandana floating far away on the back on my Octavia warframe.
  • VISUAL: Yes
  • REPRODUCTION: Just equip Telos Syandana on Octavia.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Telos Syandana to be on my warframe back and not floating somewhere far away.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Telos Syandana floating far away on the back on my Octavia warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% I thinkUntitled-1.jpg

• DESCRIPTION: Kuva Ayanga multishot projectiles have self damage
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Move reticle whilst shooting the Kuva Ayanga with dual rounds equip. Aim near edges so that the main/first projectile goes the distance require but the secondary would hit the lip.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: self-stagger, stronger the closer the explosion was
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self damage capable of proccing status on self (which is how i noticed it)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only occurs when above conditions are met, e.g. multishot occurs, primary/first projectile goes the distance and secondary don't.

• TYPE: In-Game ( Character Movement & Animations)
  • DESCRIPTION: A Multitude of both Warframe & Operator Knockdown Animations have Unexpected Differences or Missing Features compared to prior to the update.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Inflict sufficient self-stagger with an appropriate weapon, suffer knockdown from a shield lancer, or a pull knockdown from a scorpion/infested ancient.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As a WARFRAME or OPERATOR, when inflicted with large Knockdown from either a weapon or enemy unit (scorpion/lancer/ancient), i should be smacked against the floor, and recover smoothly in a direction able to be influenced by my movement input after a short (0.8sec~ish) delay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As an OPERATOR, knockdown inflicted by Enemy Units & Self-Damage Stagger is the expected duration (0.8~ish seconds?) with recovery resulting in the expected animation, however missing influence from movement input! This results in an increased downtime and the 'no movement influence getup' animation.
    As a WARFRAME, knockdown inflicted by Enemy Units is abnormally short (0.4~ish seconds) with recovery being an unusually fast roll animation in the direction my Warframe is Facing. This recovery is also missing influence from movement input. Self-Damage Stagger is the expected duration (0.8~ish seconds?) with recovery resulting in the expected animation, however again; missing influence from movement input.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Tested in star chart missions, simulacrum, and railjack.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Can't get Archwing Launcher even though I built the launcher segment for my ship.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the Archwing launcher blueprint to make it so I can fly around the plains.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not get it, and every google result I have gotten has not told me how to fix it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I can't even try to reproduce it.  Won't let me try to build another launcher segment for my ship cause I already have it.

Please fix this.  I just wanna not suffer trying to do the thermia fractures event.  The K-Drive is so slow ;-;

•  TYPE: In-Game, Foundry 
  • DESCRIPTION:  I tried to build the Archwing launcher, Installed the Archwing launcher segment and wanted to either equip or build the Archwing launcher. I can do neither of those options. I tried getting a Blueprint for the Archwing launcher In the market, In The Dojo yeah even at Cephalon Simaris because it was mentioned in the patchnotes... I did EVERYTHING and for what? for nothing. 
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I restarted the game and nothing happened.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Building or recieving an archwing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I get Nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: -

• TYPE: Cosmetics
  • DESCRIPTION: Khora Mithra's accessory spikes textures revert to default skin spike textures.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/SeJ19sk
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Khora Mithra skin and apply the spikes while having a syandana equipped.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Khora Mithra Skin Spikes texture on accessory.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Default Khora Spikes accessory texture visuals.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% - I can't choose a spikes texture to match the Khora Mithra skin with the metallics on the spikes' ends and not their shafts.

On 2020-03-18 at 6:43 AM, jyutani said:
  • DESCRIPTION: ZETKI MK3 weapons not dropping in GIAN POINT
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: After killing Elite Exo Outriders (GIAN POINT - Veil Proxima)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 100% ZETKI MK3 weapon drop rate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No ZETKI MK3 weapons
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Since the mainline update

Was going to post this one. I can confirm this. Didn't see a single Zetki drop today after playing Railjack for several hours.

• DESCRIPTION: Granmu Prism Alt-Fire is not locking onto Vomvalysts (but does lock onto Grineer on Plains of Eidolon along with any feral animals that might be within range)
  • VISUAL: Might edit later with pictures that are not completely motions blurred. 
  • REPRODUCTION: n/a
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage should be consistent and Vomvalysts should die leaving energy recharge orbs and a sentient core.  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When in operator mode, there is some really weird and unexpected actions going on with the Vomvalysts, which I believe isn't an issue with the Prism(s) but the Vomvalysts themselves.  Firing at them either with the shotgun (primary attack) or the Alt-Fire doesn't seem to be producing the necessary damage, and/or aren't going through the routine states from solid (physical form) to transparent (Energy Form) to destroyed as they seem to go through inconsistent states from Solid to Solid again, to gone.  So far the only work-around for consistency is to drag a lure along and have them destroy the Vomvalysts when the prisms aren't doing the necessary damage states,
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible. 

• DESCRIPTION: Cetus/Plains of Eidilon Bounties with save the hostage auto-failing
  • VISUAL: n/a 
  • REPRODUCTION: happens regardless of the mission being part of the Ghoul Purge or Konzu standard bounties stages I - V.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to finish the mission and cannot; failing the section of a bounty that involves Rescue/Save the Hostage and resetting the mission results..
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Approaching the Hostage Target Area, when within 10 meters of the area, the mission auto-fails without warning and whether or not there is any engagement with the enemies, or with the hostage.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 75% reproducible.

• DESCRIPTION: I completed building the Archwing Launcher Segment; Once completed, I installed it but could not find the Launcher blueprint.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Should be reproduced simply by installing Archwing Launcher Segment. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archwing Launcher Bluprint should have appeared in Gear tab in Foundry.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Blueprint is nowhere to be found.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Restarting the game does not make the blueprint appear. Probably only reproducible once, since I have not tried making/installing another Archwing Launcher Segment.

• DESCRIPTION: I was on a map "ISHTAR" - Venus, looking for a hidden corpus loot and found this bug
  • VISUAL: RlyWmx.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: On this map (ISHTAR - Venus) when you're ready to extraction you can hack the main core console infinite times and it will cause script that creates Moas. So you can create infinite amount of Moas and upgrade the rank of your weapons/etc because you can hack the console infinite times.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Game shouldn't allow to hack the console infinite times
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game allows to hack the console infinite times
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when you're ready to extraction

• DESCRIPTION: Noticed that when using Helios (prime) the detection range on Investigator seems to be significantly below 50m. Notably, for scanable objects, the range appears to now be "touching". particularly I noticed this occurred when scanning: Tumor nodes on Hive missions, Coolant pipes on Corpus Sabotage missions, and various objects in the Clan Dojo.
  • VISUAL: Do not have any.
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to use the mod in question.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Scanning should occur from ranges "up to 50m" 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Scanning doesn't occur unless you're almost touching the object
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: this occurred in several missions, as well as replays of these mission types, on each encounter with the above noted objects

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sharing Set mods with Sentinel's weapon stacks higher than the intended maximum.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the full Gladiator set mods, and equip 3 Gladiator on a Deconstructor.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Gladiator set effect is made of 6 pieces, maximum should be +60% Crit chance per combo.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gladiator set effect is now +90% Crit chance per combo, making it even stronger than Blood Rush itself.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant. And likely to happen on all mod sets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • TYPE: In missions, Hydron, defense.
  • DESCRIPTION: I was using Ayanaga, on Hydron, for the nightwave weekly + to level it, as Frost; I was shooting it, while jumping in place,
    and seemed to deal self-damage, as I also procced the status effects, the weapon had equipped, this reinforced my confidence in this being self damage,
    I am unsure of if this is directly related to Frost, or not; also unsure if it's connected to me hitting the snow globe, from the outside, while jumping over the top, though I'd think not,
    as I'm pretty sure that I put the snow globe up, in the first place, to see if it was from enemy damage; it seemed random, when I'd hit myself, tried to shoot the ground,
    however, as it has a similar/the same function as the Corinth's alt shot, I wasn't able to deal any damage to myself; by the way, I wasn't shooting into a wall close to myself, the outside of the snow globe might be excluded, when I was dealing damage to myself. My guess, would be, that since the Ayanaga works similar to the Corinth alt-fire,
    this could potentially be reproduced with the Corinth as well, though as it has a much lower fire rate, the reproduction rate would be much lower.
    Also changed my build to a tankier one, in my second run, thus I did not insta-kill myself as much...
  • VISUAL: I would've loved to add a video, though, for some reason, I've recently been having problems with OBS and WF, where selecting the WF window,
    drops the OBS frame rate of the recording, and the preview significantly, and I'm unsure if you'll be able to tell anything from the video.
    (Similar to a bug [fixed] I've reported before, where selecting the WF window, would put the game in "background-mode" and run at a much lower fps than it should.)
  • REPRODUCTION: Put Gravimag on Ayanaga, equipt frost, go to Hydron, stand on the furthermost left pillar thingie, next to the defense target when raised, jump in place, and shoot. (Worked several times, over two missions, with different hosts, I think I was host myself in the second one. (No guarantee on the being host thing.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To not die/take self-damage, and to not get inflicted by my own weapon's status effects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I died, and/or took damage, I also got inflicted with my own weapon's status effects.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seemed random, but as I killed myself probably 6 times, and got hit and not died a few more, in 10x2 waves, it seems fairly consistent.

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Shield gating does not work on railjacks since Hotfix 27.4.2
  • REPRODUCTION: Let railjack be hit by enemies
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get a short invincibility period after shields get depleted
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No invincibility period, enemies can damage the health of the railjack instantly after depleting shields
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

• DESCRIPTION: Hysteria mod for Valkyr prime talons suddenly downgraded to one upgrade and can't be upgraded or even touched. Can't find it among the mods
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Load up valkyr prime? 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to upgrade the mod to full power and to find it among the normal mods
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't interact with it at all
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens every time

• TYPE: Potential In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: According to the information from Glassmaker Update, for daily Nightwave Hush: Kill a Kuva Thrall, and Weekly Elite Nightwave: Choose Wisely: Kill or Convert a Kuva Lich...  Some accounts are not even spawning Kuva Larvlings.  Mine being one of them.  
  • REPRODUCTION:  N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  getting the red flash of light and Kuva Guards telling me that a subject has been chosen, followed by the larvling being spawned. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Getting the routine flash of red light telling me that there's a potential for the Larvling to spawn, nothing ever comes of it, no message from a a Kuva Elite Guard and not Larvling.  This is regardless of what warframe is being run, suspecting that this is a behind the scenes account break account setting now and not completely RNG based on account and warframe ran.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.  

• DESCRIPTION: I was doing the Glassmaker 'quiz' and was hopping onto the fully formed platform for the third 'question', and phased through to a platform underneath. The platform above was then invisible, and I was clipping into it and could scarcely move. No jumping, couldn't even fall off. I typed /unstuck and it said I had to be in a game to unstuck. I watched the time tick out and then drop me. Good-bye cephalite.
  • REPRODUCTION:  Not yet. Hope it doesn't happen again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Landing on the platform.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Fell through the platform to a hidden one inside/underneath.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once so far.

I am....so mad. The last time I attempted this, my cat jumped on my keyboard and ruined it for me, and this time I clip through the ground??!? No cephalite refund sucks big time!

• DESCRIPTION: endless loading screen while alt tabbing
    • VISUAL: miau
  • REPRODUCTION: alt+tab when in loading screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It appears as normal loading screen but it doesn't get into the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Infinite loading screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Let's say that 1/10 times, i try to not alt+tab when i'm loading now.

On 2020-03-02 at 7:22 PM, [DE]Bear said:

• TYPE: Warframe Visual
  • DESCRIPTION: I have on my Volt Prime something that I am not aware of.
    Also, when I equip Regalia Emblem, it shows only on one side of Volt's shoulders. (tried Emissery, Clan and many others)
    I tried to optimize the game, I tried also wait for hotfix, i waited long time before sending this ticket.
    I have screen shots of it.
  • VISUAL: 

https://imgur.com/itHEqE6

https://imgur.com/xaymUtd

https://imgur.com/LnoWjuY

https://imgur.com/LXQ4VOV

https://imgur.com/D3MHpmj

• REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should see my Volt like this https://imgur.com/itHEqE6
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It happened long time ago, I noticed i can't see my clan emblem on Volt's right shoulder and it shows something like error (screenshots above)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: When I equip Volt Prime as my warframe. Please help me fix this problem.. I don't want to farm for new Volt because i used 4 formas on him.

• DESCRIPTION: Arca Titron aerial slam and aerial heavy slam consume Slam Capacitor charges, but do not get the bonus damage/range if used at a low angle
  • VISUAL: Gfycat shows bug first, followed by normal behavior. https://gfycat.com/spiritedniftyasiaticmouflon
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to simulacrum. Spawn a bunch of enemies(I used chargers). Charge up slam capacitor by killing up to 10 of them. Attempt straight down aerial slam attack near a group.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Slam attack should have gotten Slam Capacitor bonus and killed everything.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Slam Capacitor bonus was lost, and a normal slam attack occurred instead.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Archived