Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

3 hours ago, Driearms said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
    • DESCRIPTION: endless loading screen while alt tabbing
    • VISUAL: miau
  • REPRODUCTION: alt+tab when in loading screen.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It appears as normal loading screen but it doesn't get into the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Infinite loading screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Let's say that 1/10 times, i try to not alt+tab when i'm loading now.

This happens to me all the time. I have to remember to return to Warframe sometimes to get the mission to load or to get back to my orbiter. It started for me many versions ago (almost a year now). I didn't report it because returning to Warframe not using Alt-Tab seems to allow WF to finish loading whatever is in the spool. I rarely Alt-Tab loading into a mission, but I was doing it a lot after I completed a mission and was headed back to the orbiter. Now I wait until I'm standing back in front of the navigator before Alt-Tab app switching and it seems to be fine.

BTW, this happens 100% of the time for me. I think it has to do with video card, although, I'm not sure of that.

• TYPE: Glassmaker Puzzle
  • DESCRIPTION: When I interact with the glass figure I do not get the “Interact (10 Cephalite Resonance)” prompt. I am only able to end interaction.
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The ability to Interact and conduct the Glassmaker puzzle
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All attempts have the same outcome. I have attempted to do a full restart, interact with the figure immediately on load, interact with other items before interacting with the figure, watch cutscene, skip cutscene.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All Instances

En 15/5/2020 a las 5:14, Kingseesar dijo:

This happens to me all the time. I have to remember to return to Warframe sometimes to get the mission to load or to get back to my orbiter. It started for me many versions ago (almost a year now). I didn't report it because returning to Warframe not using Alt-Tab seems to allow WF to finish loading whatever is in the spool. I rarely Alt-Tab loading into a mission, but I was doing it a lot after I completed a mission and was headed back to the orbiter. Now I wait until I'm standing back in front of the navigator before Alt-Tab app switching and it seems to be fine.

BTW, this happens 100% of the time for me. I think it has to do with video card, although, I'm not sure of that.

I have a very nice gpu, with updated drivers, it started after scarlet spear ended, also loading screen and railjack stutter in a way that i'm worried about my pc, this didn't happened before that update.

1 hour ago, Driearms said:

I have a very nice gpu, with updated drivers, it started after scarlet spear ended, also loading screen and railjack stutter in a way that i'm worried about my pc, this didn't happened before that update.

Yeah. That's when I started getting the failed login and network connection errors, too. Up until that point, I never had an issue with getting logged in and or staying logged in, but starting with that update, I get kicked off three or four times a day. Maybe it's the global situation or maybe it's the last Op SS update, or some combination thereof, but it happens daily. Only once, luckily, did it effect anything: when I successfully completed an MR test, then the game wouldn't update afterwards, and it didn't register my new MR. I just did it again the next day, but I wasn't happy about it. Still, mostly harmless, but I doubt that is supposed to be happening...

Justo ahora, Kingseesar dijo:

Yeah. That's when I started getting the failed login and network connection errors, too. Up until that point, I never had an issue with getting logged in and or staying logged in, but starting with that update, I get kicked off three or four times a day. Maybe it's the global situation or maybe it's the last Op SS update, or some combination thereof, but it happens daily. Only once, luckily, did it effect anything: when I successfully completed an MR test, then the game wouldn't update afterwards, and it didn't register my new MR. I just did it again the next day, but I wasn't happy about it. Still, mostly harmless, but I doubt that is supposed to be happening...

I had to do workarounds with gpu sotfware to directly turn off some of it's features because they were getting in conflict with warframe i suppose, maybe try that(if you have any of that), i worry more about players with low end rigs that have been suffering since POE reskin and fortuna's buried debts update. My cousin directly gave up to play on his low end laptop because it was too laggy and crashy for him, he planned to get one this year and with covid he will not be able to work to buy an upgrade, i feel him/them as i was in his position for several years, and it's tough for your eyes and your heart.

F for our fallen Tenno.

• TYPE: In Game Cosmetic Glitches
  • DESCRIPTION: Various in-game cosmetics glitches for the to-do list of minor fixes.  
  • REPRODUCTION: Descriptions with the pictures.. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: N/A 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All Instances

eOrTJPj.jpg

The most amusing from the "What in the gay hell" category...  Why is Mesa Prime sporting the non-prime Regulators when you're looking at her abilities when even in the game she's using the prime regulators when using her peacemakers.  I know this is a nitpick, but c'mon.  This is a prime, not something I bought at 75% during the Everything Must Go Darvo Fire Sale.  

ri8oUsN.jpg

You know, you might have fixed the issue with the upper "balcony" above the elevator defense point in the Small Grineer Defense Tile Set on Helene and Hydron, but this place between the pipes continues to provide more than adequate cover for the AFKers and Leechers to be able to run the mission without suffering damage and sharing the affinity because they remain close enough to everyone on the map.  

rA81DWK.jpg

Probably the more annoying of the minor glitches.  As a man who typically sports his Clan glyph on his left shoulder, for some reason the the void energy of the left shoulder seems to clip through whatever emblem and logo that's been places on that shoulder.  

• DESCRIPTION: Hyekka spawned by Mindcontrolled Master Will not Progress defence
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Take Nyx or Revenant, Mindcontroll and Hyekka Master, let him spawn under Mindcontroll Hyekka's
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If Master Dies or the Skill Duration ends, the Hyekka's should become hostile or die OR are ignored for Progress for next Defence Round
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hyekka's are friendly AND are counted to the enemies that are on the Map, so the Defence Round does not Progress
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Inconsistent scoring on Perfect Captures for Episode 3 - Nightwave
  • VISUAL: oS5KZlq.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: When running capture missions on Orb Vallis; not all perfect captures were counting against the necessary queue for completing the Nightwave to-do.  The worst seems to be with Pobbers as they often run in groups of three and the first capture does not seem to consistently count toward the necessary to-do.  What's worse, if it's a good-perfect-good/good-perfect-perfect or good-good-perfect out of the three captures the latter two (of the three targets) do not count against the necessary requirements.  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: any and all perfect captures should count against the requirement.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

• TYPE: In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Ayanga deals self damage in atmospheric mode. Often while running around or sliding or something, I get a big blast of damage from my Kuva Ayanga's explosions. It shouldn't deal self damage because warframe revised removed self damage. It should be doing self stagger instead.
  • REPRODUCTION: Grab a kuva ayanga with a gravimag, use it in atmospheric mode. Run around and shoot enemies and walls, and be amazed as you get one-shot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should do self stagger instead of self damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got hit with massive self damage from my kuva ayanga's explosions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens basically every mission I use the gun in. I can't use it without being extremely careful unless I'm in nezha or something.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I just spawned into Helene on Saturn
  • VISUAL: don't know how do to that
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have spawned in the cenetr of the room
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead I spawned in between the pipes at the back of the room and was unable to get out. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time it happened

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: I spawned in on the objective in saturn helene, which didn't start
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have spawned in, in spawn, wave should have started coming
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I spawned on the cryopod and no waves came
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: this is the first time

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: It happened when removing the pox on my warframe's neck. I was using inaros with Ramesses appearance (full suit, helmet & body). When the tentacle had been raised just about to prick, the animation skipped, and the inaros suddenly stood in front of the chair. At this moment, the program did not respond to any input of mine, including ESC and openning the chat, but warframe could still play its idle animation,like not receiving any order.
  • VISUAL: Here is the screenshot after the animation skipped. YLZaR0.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I guess it happens when using Ramesses Appearance to remove the pox (not fully grown).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If the animation did not skip, the tentacle should prick the pox, then inaros would stand up from the chair.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No animation of pricking and standing up, but the tantacle do raise, and ordis has his speech. It looks like the animation was suddenly interrupted.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Sorry, I can only do this once.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Team mates get kicked whenever we start a railjack mission from the dojo.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Starting a mission from the dojo with team mates in squad (not going from one mission to another)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission starts with everyone in the squad.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission takes a while to load, when it does, I am in by myself and it has migrated my crew into another instance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. 

• DESCRIPTION: Infested Ancients in relation to melee blocking. When grabbed by an Ancient Disruptor while blocking, it drains all my energy bar regardless. When grabbed by a Toxic Ancient, the small chance to proc toxin will one-shot my frame, even if I blocked the hit, the proc still applies, and this is also possible with disruptors magnetic status.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: In the devbuild, just put a toxic ancient status chance on grapple to 100% and block the grapple ability.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blocking should grant status immunity and effect immunity along with the damage immunity. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The status is applied regardless for Ancients because the grapple is technically classified as an ability of the ancient healer. Abilities seem to be able to ignore frame block, damage immunity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Toxic Ancient low proc chance makes it somewhat uncommon, 100% of the time with the Disruptor Energy drain.

• DESCRIPTION: Infested Ancients grapple the player while dodging, bullet jumping, or any other evasive action.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Turn Ancient's Entity Level to highest accuracy value they can attain in mission. Have Ancients attempt to grapple while the player is rolling and bullet jumping without stop and they will be able to grab regardless of anything. This is because the ability is not an attack and ignores all evasive bonuses (including Titania) and creates unavoidable stunlock for players that don't have primed sure footed. With enough Ancients, a player is unable to break free and is grappled around room.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: "dodge" as a word, means to evade, and along with bullet jumping, should prevent ancients from grappling the player.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Expectations are not the case and players are required to use primed sure footed in order to prevent getting stunlocked or sucked into toxic ancients and puked on with a oneshot toxic hit that they can't avoid. Requiring a mod to make playing against one faction the same as another is likely a factor in why players would prefer the Grineer over the Infested, regardless of armor scaling. A player would prefer to do more damage and deal with armor than deal with the inability to do anything at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I will always inevitable lose to the infested because of ancients grappling me to make nearby infested get free hits. Does the grineer stunlock you? Yes, one grineer enemy has the same ability as ancients, but grineer are ranged and do not oneshot you while you are down like the infested. Shield gating does not do a single thing to prevent this, since they just hit you again due to the stunlock on a single ancient being 1s*(7m)+3s = ~3-6 seconds of being stuck on the ground while the infested get roughly one instance of damage for each second spent on the ground.

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to update and play the game it gets stuck at this point every single time
  • VISUAL: warframe-error.png
  • REPRODUCTION: last update was glassmaker thing and this started at least four days later
  • EXPECTED RESULT: launcher enumerates needed files and proceeds to download them
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the above happens and doesnt change under any circumstance including language change during which it stops at 8.5 MB instead (in the case of french).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time

I have tried to use a vpn thinking it was a network or firewall problem that didnt work. I cant afford to reinstall at this timte as the data for that would be over 50$ and if it doesnt solve the problem thatd be terrible

• DESCRIPTION: I was in an Arbitration Mission on Olympus, Mars. The Host left, and the Migration brought me into someone elses solo mission.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/cPPCYDY
  • REPRODUCTION:  Probably the same way in the description. I don't know if it happens with other missions.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have stayed in the same mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was brought to someone elses Solo Defense Mission on Stephano, Uranus while they were on round 27. My mission timer remained the same as the Arbitration Mission. Resulting in an abnormal mission time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have not tried to reproduce this as of now. But I will try.

TYPE: PC - In Mission

DESCRIPTION: Warframe First Ability Augment mods such as Smite Infusion or Venom Dose do not apply to Archgun Calldowns.

EXPECTED RESULT: I would expect the damage bonus of the mod to apply to Archguns since other warframe buffs apply. Without this bonus, I would rather use a primary or secondary that can gain the buff.

OBSERVED RESULT: The Augment mods work fine on everything except the archgun calldown. Being a developer myself, I suspect that the Archgun has it's own weapon category and isn't implemented as a primary weapon (which I would recommend so that arcanes could apply as well) and the Augment mods only apply to weapons equipped for those variables. In the current state, it is more beneficial to use equipped weapons since no weapon bonuses apply to archguns unless they are direct damage buffs such as Chroma.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unfailing.

TYPE: PC - In Mission

DESCRIPTION: Vomvalysts during the Eidolon fights are very slow when you require them to come in while the Eidolon is down and crying for them to come. I was also told that Amesha doesn't slow things anymore as well, (it could possibly be they were referring to on the plains the Amesha does not work, and is working in space, I can not confirm.

EXPECTED RESULT: Speed values to work as listed

OBSERVED RESULT: Things are not working as intended. I suppose the speed issues are related to one another. It is possible that some Railjack change(s) in speed calculation related to size and/or distance scaling could be part of it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: For the first issue, it is every time. For the other issue, I lack solid confirmation from more than a single person.

• TYPE: In-Game PS4
  • DESCRIPTION: Arbitration: Defense playing Harrow, casting covenant and right away you open the pause menu and close it out, doing this cancels the animation-lock where you spin around after casting "Covenant" allowing you to move freely and giving you 1-1.5 seconds extra to move around.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Play harrow, cast covenant, pause/un-pause and the animation-lock will be canceled.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not that
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was able to move around for the full duration of the covenants invincibility phase.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime you re-cast covenant.

• TYPE: [Riven
  • DESCRIPTION: Unveiling rivens
  • VISUAL: dont have screenshow or video
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT:My riven wouldnt dissepear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My archgun riven got grayed out with the text u have to prove urself to open this beauty. Then it dissepeared completly when I restarted the game
  • REP

• TYPE: blood rush for venka prime 
  • DESCRIPTION: When I reach 11x-13x combo in solo Kuva survival mission, my red critical hit suddenly reset to yellow hit. It seem like system reseting it to 0 combo especially it always happens when I reach 13x combo. 
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: 
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 

Type: In-game
Description: [Cautious shot] mod does not apply it's effect on a second multiple shot.
Visual: Can not capture the video due to low specs.
Reproduction: Put [Split chamber], [Cautious shot] and [Vigilante armaments] in a radial weapon. No matter how many shots you will fire, you will get staggered every time. Remove [Split chamber] and [Vigilante armaments]. [Cautious shot] will start working 90% of the time.
Expected result: Ignoring stagger effect 81% of the time.
Observed result: Getting staggered 100% of the time.
Reproduction rate: 100% of the time.

Type: In-game
Description: after last night hotfix dokrahm zaw overlaps primary and secondary weapon and staying on hand even in ship and relays

Visual: 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1048722385370450011/59CBC5F69064FF52E719B48DA80F4B6A5A1CDEA4/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1048722385370450320/B4D9BCFD9CB3FC95505BA4DD1ABAD124D08557A1/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1048722385370450620/7D3305E51FEC7CA116B555068B5E0D70C39734E2/

Reproduction: just equip any heavy blade dokrahm zaw and the bug happens
Expected result: as it normaly should display
Reproduction rate: 100% of the time.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: My Wukong Prime has no Iron Staff Prime, no matter how many times I've update, optimize or verified the game.
  • VISUAL: KuGMzl.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Already contacted support and no result, he advised me to post my bug here.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Wukong Prime should has his Iron Staff Prime
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did nothing, my Wukong Prime always without his default Prime Weapon [Iron Staff Prime]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: How often? Like... Always happens. My Wukong Prime has no Iron Staff Prime since the day I had him. 😞

Archived