Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

TYPE: In-Gane

DESCRIPTION: Azima Riven disappeared.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Not sure

EXPECTED RESULT: Riven should be with the others.

OBSERVED RESULT: Riven is gone.

REPRODUCTION RATE: No other Rivens appear to have been effected.

Type: Codex

Description: Codex not refreshing showing

Reproduction: Every time I reload orbiter

Expected result: Codex preivew window to cycle like it used to through mods

Observed Result: Stuck on the Ivara Levarian Plex card

Reproduction Rate: Relogged even after hotfix 

• TYPE: Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: After hacking consoles, it will auto equip the primary weapon, even if melee or secondary was selected.
  • REPRODUCTION: Hack any console, spy vaults in my case, with other weapon equipped. After the hack, primary weapon will be selected.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Script where the weapon which was equipped after item use from gear wheel overlaps it's functionality here. Weapon that was equipped should still be equipped after console hack and not primary weapon. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Primary weapon was equipped.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened in spy vault consoles.

• TYPE: Chat
  • DESCRIPTION: I play on PS4 controller through steam. Prior to the update after opening the the chat window with L2, I could move the cursor over a player's name and push X on the controller to pull up a menu with invite, pm, etc. Now I cannot open that menu, which means I cannot initiate a pm, and I cannot invite (which effectively cripples my trading capabilities).
  • REPRODUCTION: Launch game with PS4 controller, play any mission, attempt to invite or pm someone in the chat window
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to open a sub-menu when clicking on a player's name in chat. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to open a sub-menu to invite, pm, close tab etc any player.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have consistently been unable to open the chat sub-menu since the update. 

Update:

It appears I am able to access the chat menu normally (and click on player names) when I first launch the game, but after I do a mission I can no longer click on anything in the chat window (i.e I cannot open the sub-menu to invite/pm/etc, nor can I click on item names in trade chat to see what they are).

Type: Weapon
Description: Zarr does not seem to have gotten triple status on barrage mode shotgun
Expected Result: 87% total/8.7% per pellet base status
Observed Result: 29% total/2.9% per pellet base status
Reproduction Rate: I've looked a few times at weapon link stat numbers and my eyes are not deceiving me.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Zaw Arcane Exodia Contagion doesn't work
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Perform a melee attack after double jumping while aim gliding with the arcane equipped
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A projectile.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No projectile.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Does not happen with my pistol equipped. Happens 100% with my primary equipped (Kuva Quartakk). Sometimes always works, sometimes doesnt work. Test both on double jumps and bullet jumps.

*Updated with new info on repro rate.

• TYPE: [In-Game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [ with vauban,when throwing balls with his 3rd and 4th ability, you can't see his ball until he actually throws it out]
  • VISUAL: [                                                                ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [just equip an ephemera on vauban,]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should be seeing the ball with the animation]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [seeing no ball with the animation]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% of the time, as long as there is an ephemera equiped on vauban]

On 2020-03-02 at 9:22 AM, [DE]Bear said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Mission was Flexa, Veil Proxima around 8:00 PM PST. 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/7MnISBU
  • REPRODUCTION: We used Void Hole to gather some enemies together and kill them in a single batch with ordnance, and the pictured wreckage was what was in the pile
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pictured is a Lavan MK 1 weapon dropping from Veil Proxima enemies. Wreckage was expected to only be MK 3 tier.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We got MK1 wreckage when we were doing a mission that drops MK3 gear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time seeing this in 10 - 15 hours of Railjack play that the loot is the wrong tier. 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cautious shot with Atlas causes stagger with self-stagger weapons when he otherwise should ignore it. Unequipping Cautious Shot lets him work normally, so the mod only has adverse effects.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip (Kuva) Ogris, Equip Atlas (Prime), mod with Cautious Shot, Shoot floor nearby.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No stagger is inflicted.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Atlas briefly is staggered.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 90% of the time.

• TYPE: In-game, Deferred rendering
  • DESCRIPTION: Character Shadows ARE present when using Warframe's standard rendering, but do NOT always appear with deferred rendering enabled. Deferred character shadows ONLY appear in areas with dynamic/real-time lighting (Orbiter, Plains of Eidolon, and Orb Vallis). Additionally, light sources such as PoE's spotlights and Cetus's lanterns do NOT cast character shadows, despite lighting up and casting real-time shadows on environmental objects (rocks, wood, etc.). I assume the core issue behind all of this is Warframe's usage of pre-baked lighting in most gameplay areas.
  • VISUAL: These screenshots were taken in two different areas/lighting conditions, but character shadows were missing in ALL rooms while using deffered rendering.
Spoiler

Standard rendering (Grineer Galleon):

kDcww4L.jpg

Deferred rendering (Grineer Galleon):

kq1pBrp.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Turn on deferred rendering, go to any area/map/tile that is not the Orbiter, Plains of Eidolon, or Orb Vallis, observe the lack of character shadows.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All characters should have Character Shadows with deferred rendering enabled
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All characters do NOT have Character Shadows with deferred rendering enabled, EXCEPT in the Orbiter, Plains of Eidolon, and Orb Vallis
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: Trading
  • DESCRIPTION: New Trading Policy pop up for first time traders (generally and first time after the update) continues to pop up for every single trade. 
  • VISUAL: o1DGu8d.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a trade with someone multiple different times (Trading different things, or just starting up a blank trade) Attempt to encounter this pop up with more than one account.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Encounter this pop up message just once, like described in the update post. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Forced to wait 15 seconds every trade before actually being able to trade. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Encountered this with the 12-15 trades that I did over the period of 3 hours.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:  Zhuge prime does not reload faster from an empty magazine.
  • REPRODUCTION: reload Zhuge prime from an empty magazine as client
  • EXPECTED RESULT: reload faster from an empty magazine
  • OBSERVED RESULT: reloads speed still the same
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: consistently when play as client

8 hours ago, Kel_Silonius said:

TYPE: In-game. Magnetize bubble.

DESCRIPTION: Mobs jump inside Magnetize bubble instead of staying in the center of it as they used to stay.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: in the video. ^ Any use of magnetize against high level mobs leads to these... acrobatics.

EXPECTED RESULT: Mobs should stay in the cnter of the buuble instead of jumping all over it.

OBSERVED RESULT: Mobs jump all over the Magnetize bubble which leads to loss of damage and lowers efficiency of Mag's power.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens always

Fix my precious little girl please.

6 hours ago, Teliko_Freedman said:
  • TYPE: [Mag's Magnetize]
  • DESCRIPTION: [ Enemies began to circle all over the place like children playing "Ring around the Rosie"]
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: [Magnetized a target, Something moves the main target, Other targets slingshot past main target]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Magnetized target, will attract all enemies to center, where they stay and can't escape or move around]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [ Since Magnetized target has moved slightly, all the attracted targets fly all over the place, Kinda looks like an Atom]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% chance in a group]

5 hours ago, Damaind said:
  • TYPE: In game.
  • DESCRIPTION: Mag polarize distorts enemies when it passes through them (there whole body shifts as it passes them) 
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/iuvYxyY
  • REPRODUCTION: In the Simulacrum vs lvl 100 Bombards.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ability passes through enemies 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Entire enemies shift like a mirror as it passes through them.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

On a side note Mag's Magnetize still does the weird bounce dance thing even after hotfix.

4 hours ago, Mafius97 said:

Another Bug:

• TYPE: Warframe ability
  • DESCRIPTION: Mag magnetize maked enemies bounce inside the bubble and weapons with punchthough don't continue to deal damage inside the bubble.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: In the Simulacrum vs lvl 100 Bombards.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies stay inside the bubble and projectiles with Punchthrough stay in the center of the bubble, dealing continuous damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies bounce inside the bubble and projectiles with Punchthrough stop dealing damage. They work as if they were hitscan with 0 punchthrough
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

The enemy bounce around because there too much str that make the pull too strong. They make it stronger to able to pull heavier enemy but this make it harder to build for high str. Suggest solution is make a cap for pull strength.

About the projectiles punchthrough. I think because the pull is stronger it make the projectiles stay in the middle so it only do damage 1 and ememy bouncer around avoid the bullet. Before the bullet still wiggle around with most weapon result doing multiple time. I try with fast bullet like lanka and also with slow speed like negative projectiles speed bow. The lanka hit more than the bow.

Type: In-game, Railjack

Description: Wing turrets don't properly synchronize when mounted. This leads to all kinds of problems, such as sections of the skybox blacked out when aiming and other players will be misplaced upon mounting the turret, resulting in either them clipping outside of the ship or the turrets to spawn inside. This also can lock the chair in position, rendering it unusable.A9E6097DAD4C0B90CD7E9CA73FC10BDE2303C3F4

Visual: F57576538EEB57D66EDB2A5CC3B5CA9D3729C556A472CF5A82F33B168E12074F6DBDDCAE64EB418A16588F479CBFA7B170FE488C5FBA68A839168AECReproduction: Simply mount a wing turret or observe another player mounting one. I can hypothesis that it tends to occur from mounting a turret when the railjack is moving erratically, such as taking a sharp turn or suddenly slowing down, which leads me to believe short, fast movements could be a contributing factor.   However, the type of symptom and the order they occur in are entirely random, though the skybox black out is a near-guarantee.

Expected Result: When I mount a wing turret I should simply be aligned correctly to where I can aim in any direction without my vision being obscured by black wedges and the chair and turrets should spawn in the proper position when another player mounts one.

Observed Result: Either I get pushed out of the railjack, the skybox is blocked out or the turrets/gunners move in out out of the ship where they're not meant to be.

Reproduction Rate: Every railjack mission some form of it occurs without fail, so technically 100%

• DESCRIPTION: My Kuva Lich is Rank 1 so she only has influence on 1 planet. The only mission left is a Defection but even when completing the mission, her influence over the node doesn't disappear nor does more influence spread. Also no Grineer spawn on this mission, only Infected. I think Exterminates are supposed to replace missions like this. So Exterminates are not replacing the missions they are supposed to. Since this node cannot be cleared of influence, the Lich can't spread anymore influence. So with a rank 1 Lich occupying 1 planet, I am stuck on anything Kuva Lich related.
  • VISUAL: gVLQTWn.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Have any Kuva Lich Territory Mission that is supposed to be replaced by an Exterminate
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There is supposed to be an Exterminate mission where this Defection mission is for Kuva Lich Territories.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The node was still Kuva Lich Territory for Defection. Also, trying to complete the mission results in Infected enemies and the territory still being occupied by the Lich even after completion. As I have a rank 1 Lich and this is the only node she occupies, I am completely stuck on any Kuva Lich progress.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This occurs every time no matter how many times I restart.

• DESCRIPTION:Titianias second ability is bugged now and tho it shows that it activates and deals damamge no buff is recieved. just went into a mission and used 2 but nothing happened.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/u3b6mY8 [here where i tried using 2 multiple times and nothing came out smae thing happened in normal missions]
  • REPRODUCTION: lookat and enemy and press 2
  • EXPECTED RESULT: that a puff would come out of the enemy so i can pick it up and it would show up at the topright next to the other icons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happened, no buff came out and notjing was recieved 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every single time i tried, it never worked as intended.

please help my little girl

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• TYPE: In-Game - Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: When using forward artillery, the shot does not occur when the bar is fully charged but instead waits a extremely consistent and precise 3-4 seconds before going off.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Launch RJ from space not DD, not sure if its relevant. Fly around for a minute, line up on a crew-ship switch seats and attempted a FA shot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shot from Forward Artillery to release upon the charging reticle reaching a full 360.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: A precise delay of somewhere between 3 to 4 seconds after the reticle reaches a full 360 before the shot launches.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried as both the host and via joining a game to get the same result. Happened in 12/12 shots. Confirmed with other clients to have the same issue.

Edit: It has occurred to me this might be a feature as it lets you hold your charge shot for better aim, but it wasn't in either workshop notes so there's no way for me to know really.

• TYPE: In-Game - Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: After slingshotting into a crewship, was teleported elsewhere in the level, and thereafter everything except the UI became black.
  • VISUAL: Warframe0031.jpg?raw=1
  • REPRODUCTION: Has only occurred once - slingshotted into a crewship. Was not host, but I do have deferred rendering on. Unclear what other contributing factors might have played into it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Board crewship via slingshot normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I used the Archwing slingshot and launched at a Grineer crewship. The crash-in animation played, I got a split second of seeing the inside of the crewship, and then I was suddenly back in Archwing, halfway across the map right outside the door to an asteroid base. I went inside the door, and my screen became black - UI/minimap/chat were still there, but no level geometry or world displayed. Tried /unstuck without success. Used the Omni to teleport back to the Railjack - it worked, and I could see myself on the Railjack on the minimap, but I still saw nothing. Visuals didn't come back until the Railjack returned to drydock.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has only happened to me once so far, and I've used the slingshot several times since the update. I have gathered support logs (EE.log and launcher.log) from this session and can provide them if needed.

• DESCRIPTION: Using Sayrn's 3 would give toxic to Lenz bubble and the Explosion after and then toxic self.
  • REPRODUCTION:  I guess The Description is pretty much the reproduction
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm guessing that since the Lenz doesn't do self-damage anymore the proc from sayrn's 3 shouldn't cause self-toxic proc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Bubble and Explosion proc self toxic proc

• DESCRIPTION: I was trying to complete the Chains of Harrow Quest. When I return to the Red Veil temple and I am inside freeing "Rell" from the chains as my Tenno, any time I would die, I would not be shown the blue screen and be resurrected back into the fight. Instead, I would be stuck in this strange UI screen, and my only option is to abort the mission and try again. I tried to complete the mission other times using squad heals, but not even that can get me through to the end. I'm stuck at this quest and cannot progress further because of this.
  • VISUAL: e5dc5fa605e921c5f647874436f9a43547de69f8
  • REPRODUCTION: Die in the final part during the fight in the Red Veil temple. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Something like this hqdefault.jpg
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was given that strange UI with no other options to continue the quest except to abort the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. I tried four separate times, and all had the same results

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania is immune to damage during ult, with a specific set of mods
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Aerodynamic, Aviator, and Agility Drift on Titania. Then use her ult
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Decent damage mitigation, was an old build I was testing when Aerodynamic was released to see just how much mitigation I'd get with it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Titania still gets status proc'd, but receives no damage from the status ticks or standard sources. Found it in the Similacrum, then took it in mission to make sure it wasn't a bug with the Sim.
    After a tiny bit more testing, while typing this up, it seems Liches are capable of dealing damage to some very minor extent (maybe the expected amount of damage mitigation is being factored here)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% I tried taking off each mod to see if it was a pair of them interacting, but it requires all 3 and Titania's ult.

2 hours ago, Keogu said:
  • DESCRIPTION: New Trading Policy pop up for first time traders (generally and first time after the update) continues to pop up for every single trade. 
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a trade with someone multiple different times (Trading different things, or just starting up a blank trade) Attempt to encounter this pop up with more than one account.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Encounter this pop up message just once, like described in the update post. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Forced to wait 15 seconds every trade before actually being able to trade. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Encountered this with the 12-15 trades that I did over the period of 3 hours.

That's the first bug, for me it pops up in every trade, which is very annoying.

Second bug:

• DESCRIPTION:   The "Inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission" bug is still there, although you claimed it was fixed in Hotfix 27.2.1
  • REPRODUCTION:   If a host migration happened during the mission, the mission cannot be finished.
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Please really fixed the bug when you release a "bug fix" !

• TYPE: launcher 
  • DESCRIPTION: i was updating he game when my computer crashed for some reason and when i tried updating again it is stuck at checking new content even after the hot fix  
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION:  turning of the computer while updating  
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it should update the game 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck at a random number of megabits (eg. 662626.6mb) and stuck at checking new content 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: first time  

3 hours ago, Keogu said:

I also have this problem.

Archived