Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania's Tribute is not leaving any buff
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use her tribute and you'll see
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should leave a holo version of the enemy for player to pick up the buff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It only pushes enemies away without leaving any buff
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

• DESCRIPTION: Garuda's 1 not applying slash procs to enemies marked with her 4.
  • VISUAL: [Link to demonstration video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Tap 1 on an enemy, use 4 on a group of them and then charge and throw 1.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies get affected by slash procs originated by the combination of her 4 and 1.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies get affected only by impact procs originated by her 1.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you land the combo.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was playing the Quest 'The War Within', I got eaten by the golden maw and the new dead/revive screen (where you now have to press and hold x) came up, only it was completely white and black.
  • VISUAL: Annotation-2020-03-06-100004.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Get eaten by a golden maw during The War Within quest on earth, mountain pass.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Besides the revive screen being black and white, I think it is inapropriate in this place, I guess the operator should have just respawned.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I couldn't do anything but kill the game, upon restart I instantly find myself in that cave again where the bug repeats, so the player is stuck unless he tackles the challenge.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was helping a friend with his radiation lich and she used radial disarm while I was in operator mode reviving him. Later in the mission when I went back into operator form and attempted to fire my amp neither normal nor alt fire would work. So apparently the radial disarm made the amp unusable for the rest of the mission.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Since the lich was killed on that mission have not had the opportunity to try to repeat it so I do not know if the bug happened due to returning to my warframe before the disarm wore off the operator or not.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have been able to use my amp after the disarm wore off
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Amp was unusable for the rest of the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown since do not currently have another radiation lich around to test it with.

• TYPE: In-Game, in Railjack on mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Right Button & Left D-Pad on XBox One controller when running Warframe on a Windows machine does not bring up Tactical Window when you are in either the Pilot or Gunner seats.  The old bug was using RB & Left D-Pad when using an XBox One or PS4 controller on a Windows machine did not bring up the Tactical Window at all.  Now, if you are on a mission and simply standing somewhere in the Railjack, the Tactical Window appears if you hit RB & Left D-Pad (just like hitting the "L" key on the keyboard).  However, if you go enter either the Pilot or the Gunner seats, the RB & Left D-Pad combination does not bring up the Tactical Window.  Note, however, that if you are in either seat you can still hit the "L" key on the keyboard and the Tactical Windows appears (as it should).
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Running Warframe on a Windows PC but using an XBox One controller, go on a mission and enter either the Pilot or Gunner Seats.  Hit Right Button & Left D-Pad on the controller.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: That combination should bring up the Tactical Window but it does not.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Tactical Menu never appeared.  The only way to get it to appear is to hit the "L" key on the keyboard, which you CAN do while in either the Pilot or Gunner seats
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: If a client player fails a requiem attempt they become unable to pick objects up unless they go into operator form and they lose the ability to use the mercy attack on downed thralls for the remainder of the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: As a client player stab your lich with the wrong mod combination.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should still be able to pick things up and interact with thralls after a failed lich attempt
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Client player loses ability to pick items up unless they go into operator and can no longer use the mercy kill on downed thralls.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: During our lich missions last night it was a 100% bug for my two friends who were the clients in our missions. As the host I did not experience this effect so it appears to be a client related bug.

TYPE: IN-GAME

DESCRIPTION: Kuva Thralls visuals host and client side is different

VISUAL: TBA

REPRODUCTION: Compared a kuva thrall appearance by looking at host and client PoV

EXPECTED RESULT: The Kuva Thrall should have mimic the lich's texture/colors both host and client side

OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Thralls on the host side have no custom/unique texture, but the client does.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, very consistent.

• DESCRIPTION: It happened while i was testing the new status and shotgun mechanics.
  • REPRODUCTION: To recreate the bug simply equip any continuous beam weapon with multishot regardless of if it is innate(phantasma) or not(atomos w/ barrel diffusion)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: w/ unmodded phantasma: The expected result is a single combined damage tick that has 5 individual 7,4% chances of proc'ing a status effect
  • OBSERVED RESULT: w/ modded phantasma, 11 multishot & 20% status chance/projectile: I only ever observed 1 status proc per damage tic which occured roughly 20% of the time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to happen every single time with any continuous beam weapon with multishot regardless of if it is innate or not.
    I personally suspect this is due to the fact that beam weapon multishot is combined into a single damage tick and the new formula considers that to be a single projectile instead of the 11 my modded phantasma has.

• TYPE: [Weapon]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Kohm's status chance/pellet is displayed pre-windup as well as it's base multishot so while it's technically accurate it's very misleading.]
  • VISUAL: [N/A]
  • REPRODUCTION: [Hold trigger on Kohm.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [100% status chance means every pellet inflicts status.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [100% status means 100% on first shot, second shot & after the status chance is split between the added multishot from Kohm's windup leading to almost no status procs at 100%]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]

TYPE:Ingame

DESCRIPTION: Titania's Tribute are non functional. Non of the buffs spawn.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Hold 2

EXPECTED RESULT: Buff should have spawned

OBSERVED RESULT: No buff spawned

REPRODUCTION RATE: Will occur 100% of the time.

2 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

TYPE:Ingame

DESCRIPTION: Titania's Tribute are non functional. Non of the buffs spawn.

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Hold 2

EXPECTED RESULT: Buff should have spawned

OBSERVED RESULT: No buff spawned

REPRODUCTION RATE: Will occur 100% of the time.

Adding to this. It occurs regardless which of the 4 tributes are selected, and regardless of whether you are in razorwing or not.

• TYPE: In-Game, During The War Within
  • DESCRIPTION: While passing through the mountain cave segments, dying would render me unable to revive. Possibly due to a glitched interface.
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the War Within as normal. When you reach the snowy mountain's caves and the burrowing enemies, try dying.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The expected result was that I would be greeted with a normal death screen and have the ability to revive.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The observed result was that I was greeted with a glitched death screen and the inability to revive.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The glitch occurs 100% after every death, even after a hard reset.

TYPE: [ In-Game,orbiter] 
DESCRIPTION: [status chance increase when a Sentinel weapon equipps fire rate mods ]
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: [equip any fire rate mod to a sentinel weapon ]
EXPECTED RESULT: [status chance should not change since fire rate doest not effect it]
OBSERVED RESULT: it actually increased.
REPRODUCTION RATE: constant

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: playing kuva siphons/floods, the siphon objective will occasionally stop progressing when attacking the cloud.
  • REPRODUCTION: wasn't able to find a repro. Was tried with both Zenurik ans Vazarin focus schools and a 227 amp.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: attacking the cloud with the amp, void dash or void blast should make the kuva siphon objective progress by 1 out of the 4 needed until completion of the objective and collection of the kuva.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the cloud will disappear as usual but the objective counter will not register, effectively stalling the siphon objective indefinitely. Sometimes, the kuva siphon will be locked in it's vacuum animation when this bug triggers although there is no cloud left, but not all the time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: about 20-30% of any siphon/flood played resulted in said bug occurring, all solo plays. edit: using exclusively the amp's scaffold to pop clouds didn't trigger the bug on the 6 attempts where this was tested, whereas using the prism or void blast would occasionally bug the kuva objective. edit 2: bug still happens even when ignoring everything but the scaffold, but still seems much less likely, happened on the 12th attempt after a string of successes.

Type: Dry Dock Interface

Description: after the update, some components lost stats, particularly, my Mk3 Vidar Reactor now only displays avionic and flux energy bonuses, while the third additional stat, doubled invulnerability time upon repairing a major breach, has vanished.

Visual:

0Hxgu6q.jpg

Reproduction: None, post update result

Expected Result: seeing all three stats of the component

Observed Result: only two of three stats are visible

Reproduction Rate: 100% (always there, as if the component permanently lost the stat)

• DESCRIPTION: Shattering Justice mod for Sobek no longer gives correct amount of Status Chance
  • VISUAL: /
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the mod on Sobek
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Status goes up by a flat 20% (from 16.2% => 36.2%)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Status goes u by 4% (from 16.2% => 20.2%)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack missions

DESCRIPTION: (Marker on the left side of the screen, below the Kavat marker!) After reviving my downed Kavat on several different missions it always shows the marker for the Kavat beeing down despide the fact it is on its feet again. I doesnt change during the whole session. When turning to the Kavat the marker disappears and reappears when turning away again. The Kavat was downed by a Grineer boarding party.

VISUAL: JLpalAH.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Just having my Kavat downed and revived on a mission, happened like 3 times yesterday on any Railjack mission I participated in. So I was NOT the host.

EXPECTED RESULT: The marker should just disappear because the Kavat is up again.

OBSERVED RESULT: Marker remained for the rest of the session.

REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime my Kavat is downed by a Grineer boarding party.

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack missions

DESCRIPTION: When fighting with the Archwing during Railjack missions I often have the bug that the used Archwing weapon stays while boarding the Railjack and other ships/stations. The visual just wont disappear and stays as long as the session exists. Changing weapons doesnt change the fact.

I am NOT the host of the session. It doesnt matter what Warframe, but until now I only used this setting: Archwing Elytron, Melee Veritux Prisma, Range Larkspur)

VISUAL: a4bgzZw.jpg

DWSsx7U.jpg

VISUAL3:

nydbgcL.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Fighting with Archwing Weapons and then boarding any ship/station has a 50/50 chance of bugging out with the weapon not disappearing beeing stuck there till the end of the session.

EXPECTED RESULT: Weapon should just disappear because of not beeing in space anymore and not being able to use it.

OBSERVED RESULT: Beeing stuck with the visual of the Archwing weapon beeing in the way while hacking, shooting etc.

In VISUAL3 you can see that someone else in another session has the same problem as me with the same Archwing weapon! Perhaps it's a bug with the Veritux.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost every second to third session has this bug for me. I did not change the weapon setup until now, so it can be happening with these two weapons and the specific Archwing only. Didnt change loadout.

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack missions

DESCRIPTION: When mounting side turrets or the forward artillery the screen is often bugging out with my screen being black where ship details should be visable (or not with the 360° upgrade), reappearing surroundings like the ship window (at the turrets) but only black, sometimes blocking the whole vision. Re-mounting the turret sometimes helps, but not everytime leaving the turret for me not being able to use.

Same problem with the forward artillery. It is bugging out more often then the turrets, leaving me trying for 4 or 5 times 'till I can sit normally in the chair beeing able to shoot properly. Sometimes I suddenly sit behind the pilot, sometimes I am sitting inside the ship's interior (as shown below).

VISUAL:

Fx7vbKV.jpg

VISUAL2:

lkV1CXA.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Not beeing the host in session trying to mount turrets and forward artillery. No specific Warframe or ship or turret. But it often happens during fights and maneuvers of the pilot, like boosting, steering etc.

EXPECTED RESULT: Just being able to normally sit in the turret seat without visual glitches/bugs hindering vision.

OBSERVED RESULT: You can still shoot and kill, but just cant see where you shoot because of black parts inside your vision area what normally would be parts of the ship and visable without the 360° upgrade.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens in almost every session as a crew member, NOT a host (not tested), no matter which Warframe or weapon setup. Its sometime like russian roulette if I can help my team with turrets or if I cant see s*** while shooting.

4 hours ago, Horaciozhao said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania's Tribute is not leaving any buff
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use her tribute and you'll see
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should leave a holo version of the enemy for player to pick up the buff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It only pushes enemies away without leaving any buff
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time

This. Very much this!

• TYPE: In-Game, In-Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Can`t get Bleed Procs from Garudas 4rth Ability
  • VISUAL: 

• REPRODUCTION: Use Garudas 4rth Ability, let the initial bleed run out. Try to apply new bleed with non-slash weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A bleed effect should occur.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bleed effect did not occur.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime (tested with Zarr, Arca Plasmor, Sobek and a few non-slash melee weapons)

Archived