Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Grattler (Archgun) AOE Explotion FX doesn't appear when shooting, still does the AOE damage and applies stagger. (I used bright yellow color).
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION:  Just equip then shot.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to see a Explosion when the shots land.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No visible Explosion, Aoe Damage and Stagger still applied.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE 100%

• TYPE: In-Game, Arsenal.
  • DESCRIPTION: Mods disappear from All Tab and the Search Bar when you unequip them inside a polarity tab that doesn't match the polarity of the mod itself.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION:  unequip one inside a polarity tab.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to find the mod using the search bar.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mod doesn't show.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE 100%

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Kuva Bramma secondary explosions (cluster bombs) not working properly
  • VISUAL: N/A (I don't have video capture software).
  • REPRODUCTION:  Shoot Kuva Bramma at any surface, enemy or airburst
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Having the arrow explode and spread multiple secondary explosions around it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Sometimes there is the usual amount of bomblets, sometimes there is reduced amount, sometimes there are none at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% consistent

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Entered a railjack mission whilst piloting as the operator and many things broke. I could leave the pilot's seat but my operator was invincible, I couldn't go back to my warframe, none of my void powers or attacks worked (including amp) but they still took energy. The semi-exception to this is void dash which would play its animation but not move me forward as it was supposed to as well as not having energizing dash work or particle affects. I exited into archwing and everything was fine. Once I re-entered the Railjack I was still in my warframe like normal but when i went into operator, the problems above happened again and I couldn't go into my warframe until I went into archwing again. The Omni tool sometimes didn't work when recalling and at random times throughout the mission when I was on crewships the lighting would become almost pitch-black and I could barely see. If you replicate this bug, I recommend trying out to see if there are any problems with archwing cannon as I didn't use it during the mission.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: When loading into a railjack mission as a host (the one I did was Kasio's Rest), enter operator and pilot the ship. I think I may have briefly exited and re-entered the pilot's seat for a short time as I was loading.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everything works as normal and I can pilot properly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As stated in description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried to reproduce once, the load time whilst trying to record was too great and it wasted like 10 minutes, it did not happen again

Edit: I had deferred rendering on If that helps at all

15 hours ago, RUINER.EXE said:
  • TYPE: In-game ;
  • DESCRIPTION: Redeemer Prime with >100% Status Chance doesn't proc status on every pellet ;
  • VISUAL: a1c7e2c6beaae697075f0a50daabed66.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod a Redeemer Prime for >100% status and shoot an enemy, then watch the procs ;
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Every pellet should proc something (the one on the screenshot had Radiation and Viral) ;
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't proc status on every shot, let alone every pellet ;
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time, the Redeemer Prime just refuses to proc status effects properly.

Reproduced with Weeping Wounds and maxed combo (12x). Procs very rarely.
Issue does not seem to occur with Heavy Attacks (which proc on every hit).

• TYPE: Kubrow Mod
  • DESCRIPTION: [Mecha Overdrive] status link is multiplicative with kubrow status while link-mods should work additively. Renders the whole mod unusable since it works off the kubrow's base status chance of 5 %.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a high status weapons with status mods. Equip kubrow with mecha overdrive. Go to simulacrum and spawn some enemies.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kubrow should proc status on every hit.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kubrow hardly procs any status effects.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 %

• TYPE: Melee Weapon Mod [Relentless Combination] 
  • DESCRIPTION: I was testing out new builds in the simulacrum.
  • VISUAL: Would record it happening if I could but I have barely any storage space. Not necessary anyways, I believe.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Relentless Combination on a Slash focused melee
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was planning to increase my combo counter with bleed ticks as it did before. With status now over a 100% having meaning, I was eager to try a build with [Weeping Wounds] on several of my melees (Prisma Dual Cleavers, Glaive Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, etc.]. In particular, a build with both [Blood Rush] and [Weeping Wounds] on a hybrid melee sounded interesting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Under no circumstance could bleed affect my combo counter. It went up at a normal rate, as if I did not have the mod. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. I could not get this to work on anything, not even on weapons with forced Slash Proc on heavy attack (e.g: my Zaw Dagger)

• TYPE: ingame.
  • DESCRIPTION: clients have a problem with crits over 200% - it simply appears to be below that value for them
  • VISUAL: see the thread above, and I've got a new one, taken today. 
    Spoiler

3vDYwqk.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: equip a weapon with crit chance over 200% then join an open squad.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: you're not supposed to score yellow numbers at all.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: you actually see them so much, seeing them starts to annoy you.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, I guess. It does happen, but happens some 20-30% of shots only.  Doesn't happen at all in the Simulacrum or when you're hosting. 

• DESCRIPTION: Mag´s Magnetize isn´t working properly
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/k45a0
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast Mag´s second Ability on an Enemy group and then shoot at it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemys should stay in side of the bubble and take damage from shots fired.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When shooting Enemies fling out or orbit around the bubble making it rather useless using the ablility
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: about 95ish %

34 minutes ago, Nyxbit said:
  • TYPE: Melee Weapon Mod [Relentless Combination] 
  • DESCRIPTION: I was testing out new builds in the simulacrum.
  • VISUAL: Would record it happening if I could but I have barely any storage space. Not necessary anyways, I believe.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Relentless Combination on a Slash focused melee
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was planning to increase my combo counter with bleed ticks as it did before. With status now over a 100% having meaning, I was eager to try a build with [Weeping Wounds] on several of my melees (Prisma Dual Cleavers, Glaive Prime, Nami Skyla Prime, etc.]. In particular, a build with both [Blood Rush] and [Weeping Wounds] on a hybrid melee sounded interesting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Under no circumstance could bleed affect my combo counter. It went up at a normal rate, as if I did not have the mod. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. I could not get this to work on anything, not even on weapons with forced Slash Proc on heavy attack (e.g: my Zaw Dagger)

Same

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack Configuration, Armaments comparison
  • DESCRIPTION: In Armaments section, when I click on some wreckage that has bonus stats (e.g. Zetki Apoc MKIII with +56.9% fire rate), then after I point the cursor on this wreckage or on some other Armament, it will say that bonus of my installed Armament is that of this wreckage I clicked on.
  • VISUAL: MqcBAZu.jpgdmZAN2r.jpgPr5pZPt.jpgbr1OsTq.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to Railjack Configuration - Armaments, install some Armament (for example standard Apoc, screenshot 1). Then, click on some Armament/Wreckage that has a bonus stat on it (for example Zetki Apoc MKIII with +56.9% fire rate, screenshot 2). Next, move cursor to the side and back on that Armament/Wreckage or any other. You will see that it now says that your currently installed weapon has that bonus stat (screnshots 3, 4). Note that this works as well when I have an Armament with bonus on it installed (e.g. if my current Armament has +45% bonus and I click on some other Armament with +56.9% bonus, it will say when comparing that my current Armament has +56.9% bonus).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To see stats of installed Armament correctly when comparing it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wrong bonus stats when comparing installed and selected Armaments.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In my orbiter, retriving a newly built weapon (masseter) from the foundry, preview getting smaller the more I interact with the foundry
  • REPRODUCTION: Entering the foundry and then leaving it progressively reduces dimentions of the preview of the weapon built
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Before the update was possible to change the axis around which the preview of the built weapon would rotate, by just interacting with the foundry and not retriveing the built weapon
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Now by interacting with the foundry the weapon preview gets smaller and smaller the more interactions occure with the foundry
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I interacted with the foundry (5 times) the preview got smaller till it is almost impossible to locate

NOTE: The foundry still works correctly, it is just a visual problem

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Railjack avionics increased by 50 points every time you exit and enter avionics screen, leading to having over 1000 avionics capacity. Change persisting throughout missions where I was able to populate every single slot with max drain avionics. During this time, I didn't leave dojo or abort missions. Additionally, it increased ship's speed to over 1km/s, railjack shield was at just under 14k. Shield recharge rate was at over 100%/s and shield recharge delay at -85 seconds. And final observed side-effect was increase in flux capacity ~ 3000.

VISUAL:

hMUiW1T.png

VjjAcyc.png

P4T6YbX.png

REPRODUCTION: After mission ended, went to wreckage tab and dissolved some mk3 guns. While I was switching around tabs waiting for other players to get ready I observed this phenomenon. This happened while I was a client. However, when I swapped with another player to host, others in squad were affected by it as well, I (as a host) wasn't. Reactor I used was Sigma MK3. Edit: To clarify, I exited the console and then used the console again, not just switch between tabs.

EXPECTED RESULT: Shouldn't happen at all.

OBSERVED RESULT: Happened.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when it first worked. After leaving dojo and re-entering avionics capacity "reset" to negative capacity (close to -100). All avionics were still equipped, just speed and shields were reduced to sub-normal values: around 100 m/s for speed; I didn't take note of this effect on other ship stats.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Veritux is 5 meters far away to strike the enemy and getting closer will just teleport to the same distance
  • VISUAL: Example 1 Example 2 Example 3 Example 4
  • REPRODUCTION: Just use Veritux as always nothing complicated
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I could hit the enemy with melee and not be in front of him hiting air
  • OBSERVED RESULT: (Dumbfounded enemy) can't hit enemy even if manually come closer it sends back a bit
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• DESCRIPTION: I get no self knockdown recovery FX (Edit: it's there, but not very noticeable on some frames like Nezha, Garuda or Banshee)
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/pvm3t
  • REPRODUCTION: Just shoot under my legs with an explosive weapon
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My warframe should briefly glow to signal when to press jump to recover
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No glow
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time

• TYPE: In-Game (Railjack)
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed a Railjack mission, where I was host and another squad member successfully interacted with Navigation
  • VISUAL: None available at this time.
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete a Railjack mission and let a non-host player cue up a mission or send the ship back to the host's dry dock
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The non-host player shouldn't have been able to interact with Navigation
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The ship flew off to their chosen destination, without consulting anybody else in the squad
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tested this once because I had help at the time. A non-host, publicly matched player successfully cued up a mission on Earth Proxima, while I the host watched them.

Just learned this wasn't a bug. Apologies.

• TYPE: Ingame Kuva Siphon/Flood
  • DESCRIPTION: doesn't work anymore ...after killing at least 10-20 braids the UI only show 1/4
  • VISUAL: Video1 Video2
  • REPRODUCTION: Play the mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Braids are bugged
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 95%

• TYPE: Ingame Defiled Requim Mods
  • DESCRIPTION: 

Fixed Defiled Requiem Mods counting towards to “Owned” total when viewing Requiem Relic rewards.

They are still counting as an fully owned Mod.

• TYPE: Ingame (Leaving the Archwing)
  • DESCRIPTION: Leaving the Archwing leads to, for approximately 5-10s, inability to jump or slide or shoot or cast abilities.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: just leave the archwing (Fortuna, POE, Enter Crewship) - in POE/Fortuna you kinda have to crash into something before
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ability to jump or slide or shoot or cast abilities
  • OBSERVED RESULT: inability to jump or slide or shoot or cast abilities
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50:50

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Titania's Tribute ability does not spawn a 'Soul' to pick up, rendering the associated buffs unattainable.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: To replicate this bug, simply use Titania's Tribute ability on an enemy.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affecting an enemy with Tribute should knock them down, debuff their damage and spawn a 'Soul' to activate one of Titania's Tribute buffs.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The knockdown and damage debuff occur, but the 'Soul' is not created.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: [In-Game] The player profile
  • DESCRIPTION: The bug is that the new kuva weapon appear not to have given MR affinity once it as leveled up past rank 30
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: When in the patch notes it was stated that the 3 new kuva weapons looked like it was fully ranked once it hit rank 30 it raised a red flag for me they might not have given MR affinity past rank 30.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not to give mr
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I had my last one on 5 forma rank 7 so i still needed to get the last 200 affinity. I rank it up to 40 and i didnt get mr affinity. Im not sure it might have been fixed with the patch but i expect that any of the 3 new kuva weapons ranked up to 40 or puting in 5 forma before the mainline did not give MR affinity past rank 30. But im unable to test it since all of them is maxed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% but i cant test it more

Edit:I did the math and it seem i have all the mr affinity i should have. the problem might not have been not getting it but getting it when the weapon hit rank 30 but unsure now since i really didn't get it when i ranked up that last 2 levels

i suspect the problem might have fixed itself after the extra ranks being added to the codex

11 hours ago, BeefmasterOctane said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was trying to complete the Chains of Harrow Quest. When I return to the Red Veil temple and I am inside freeing "Rell" from the chains as my Tenno, any time I would die, I would not be shown the blue screen and be resurrected back into the fight. Instead, I would be stuck in this strange UI screen, and my only option is to abort the mission and try again. I tried to complete the mission other times using squad heals, but not even that can get me through to the end. I'm stuck at this quest and cannot progress further because of this.
  • VISUAL: e5dc5fa605e921c5f647874436f9a43547de69f8
  • REPRODUCTION: Die in the final part during the fight in the Red Veil temple. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Something like this hqdefault.jpg
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was given that strange UI with no other options to continue the quest except to abort the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. I tried four separate times, and all had the same results

Having the same issue here with the "War Within" quest, stuck in this mission and having to close the game and restart everytime I die 😞

Archived