Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The most nefarious change no one is talking about

Kaotyke

LOOK AT THEM!

THEY COME TO THIS PLACE talking about Arcanes, Chroma, Railjack and the whatever...

TENNO USE THE forums, but no one that I've seen is talking about the most egregious change in the next mainline. The change that will effect all builds and make it so your time and investment is wasted! Making the game easier in an already easy game. No longer you will have to think. All Credits and Endo gone down the drain...

MY BROTHERS, I speak of the Sentinel Weapons being able to share the Mods of the weapons you are using!

"NOW I HAVE BEEN CHANGED" is what will go through the Mods' minds next mainline. How much Endo and Credits have you Invested to make a second set of mods to put your Sentinel Weapons so your enemies know THE TRUE POWER OF THE VOID.

"I WAS CUT IN HALF. DESTROYED." is what will happen when you get the changes and will dissolved the Mods in Credits or Endo to not have duplicates.

I know what you are thinking now that I've enlightened you: "NOW I WILL STOP THEM!". But it might be too late TO CLEANSE THIS PLACE OF THEIR IMPURITY. The mainline is upon us.

But by forum rules: THIS defeat IS TEMPORARY! MY salt IS FOREVER! I CANNOT BE DESTROYED!

I was in a funny mood. [\spoiler]

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

None because Sentinels and their weapons are worthless

Sentinel Weapons sure. But Sentinels themselves? I hope you were trying to spell pets and failed miserably. You can't have a better companion than a fully kitted out passive Sentinel.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

Sentinel Weapons sure. But Sentinels themselves? I hope you were trying to spell pets and failed miserably. You can't have a better companion than a fully kitted out passive Sentinel.

A cat that gives me crit here and there or maybe a dog that just gives me energy constantly, both of which I can keep alive as long as I pay attention.

Just now, (NSW)Kokojo said:

A cat that gives me crit here and there or maybe a dog that just gives me energy constantly, both of which I can keep alive as long as I pay attention.

A Sentinel that charges my shield and health, gives me overshield, converts ammo for me, gives me 5 more revives, shows me the enemies and treasures on the minimap, all while not attracting any enemy attention and without the serious inconvenience of a brain-dead AI. Yeah, couldn't care less about a little bit more crit.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

A Sentinel that charges my shield and health, gives me overshield, converts ammo for me, gives me 5 more revives, shows me the enemies and treasures on the minimap, all while not attracting any enemy attention and without the serious inconvenience of a brain-dead AI. Yeah, couldn't care less about a little bit more crit.

Ooooo I'm interested in the extra revives. I've had a smeeta since I started and havent used anything else lol.

47 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Except a moa that does spy for you and can create friendly shockwave moa's 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Get outta my face with that S#&$, the person who said that had never have to pick up itty bitty pieces of his sentinel from the ground on the account of some napalm or bombard dumb ass.

Also I don't remember a sentinel giving me double resources, double affinity, 200% critical chance and no energy drain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

Get outta my face with that S#&$, the person who said that had never have to pick up itty bitty pieces of his sentinel from the ground on the account of some napalm or bombard dumb ass.

Stop getting hit then, it's not that hard to protect yourself and your sentinel.

3 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Also I don't remember a sentinel giving me double resources, double affinity, 200% critical chance and no energy drain.

As I stated before, the level of "intelligence" attached to those worthless sacks of flesh makes all those things not worth it. I prefer something whose chances of working properly are not equal to one's chances of winning the lottery... multiple times.

51 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

34 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Ooooo I'm interested in the extra revives. I've had a smeeta since I started and havent used anything else lol.

You need the revives?

fUrb4Nd.png?1

Spoiler

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

As I stated before, the level of "intelligence" attached to those worthless sacks of flesh makes all those things not worth it. I prefer something whose chances of working properly are not equal to one's chances of winning the lottery... multiple times.

I would like to play the lottery you are playing.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Not at all I'm just curious which pet has that ability is all. It's not that big a deal I can wiki it lol.

The Vasca Kavat can revive you and the sentinel mod Sacrifice revives you as well  though that mods only reallly useful on the Djinn as that can revive itself

• Like 2

I dunno if it got patched out at this point, but passive sentinels with stat stick weapons were nice. (melee set mods on decomstructer was fun)

But either way, both types of companions have thier pros and cons, while pets at high level may last longer than a sentinel during long term runs, there will be a point where they'd end up getting downed every minute forcing you to take time off and revive them often.

Also a dethcube with a gas proc status weapon + Synth Deconstruct and Energy generator is great way to rain HP and energy orbs for the team.

I'll be glad to finally be able to forma my primed Sentinels (no point with Vanilla) without having to mess around with duplicate mods. it's about damn time this stupid and pointless restriction got lifted. I would quite like my Helios to scan passively, or carrier for the extra ammo, or either Wyrm or Dethcube for the little bit of extra DPS they can give. but there was little to no point when my sentinel can't defend itself because I couldn't use decent mods without gimping my own weapon. now I can transfer my Taxon's Sacrifice/Primed Regen build and combine it with some firepower that might prevent the sentinel from being shot down as easily. 

I still want an AI rework for pets though, like, REALLY badly.

I had farmed a second set of the 60/60 mods for my Sentinels, because I have no life, but I'm just going to give them to my friend who is still pretty new. As for the other mods I was using I've already melted them down. I have too many resources as is, no tears on the endo spent.