Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe 6th anniversary

I wouldn't mind a cosmetic, so long as it looks great and distinctive like many of the others do. Dex Liset didn't do enough in my opinion, since unlike practically every other dex item, it doesn't have a unique silhouette. 

Not to say I wouldn't deeply appreciate a new weapon, of course. Not sure what they'd pick, but I'd like something that isn't so straightforward. Crit focused Dex Simulor perhaps? Dex Scourge with a new thrown ability? Dex Astilla or Tigris? Perhaps a Dex Arch-gun so they can still have one dex per weapon slot.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I wouldn't mind a cosmetic, so long as it looks great and distinctive like many of the others do. Dex Liset didn't do enough in my opinion, since unlike practically every other dex item, it doesn't have a unique silhouette. 

Not to say I wouldn't deeply appreciate a new weapon, of course. Not sure what they'd pick, but I'd like something that isn't so straightforward. Crit focused Dex Simulor perhaps? Dex Scourge with a new thrown ability? Dex Astilla or Tigris? Perhaps a Dex Arch-gun so they can still have one dex per weapon slot.

No dex other then corinth will be tolerated since shotguns have the worst crit chance mod of all weapons

By order of release:
2014: Dex Furis Dual-Pistols
2015: Dex Dakra Dual-Swords
2016: Dex Sybaris Rifle
2017: Dex Nouchali Syandana
2018: Dex Excalibur skin
2019: Dex Liset and Dex Excalibur Noggle

So first we got weapons, then a cosmetic, then a skin for the poster-boy frame, then a skin for the default landing craft and an orbiter decoration.

I'm not seeing a discernible pattern here, per se, so let's spitball.

A Dex Railjack skin is possible, but I don't think it's likely: a lot of people don't have their railjack yet. Though, with the changes going through to reduce the cost I could see them dropping a Railjack skin as an incentive to get those players to build.

Dex Operator cosmetics would be neat, but unlikely because it'd spoil The Second Dream for new players.

Dex Warframe armor would be neat, and is something I could see them pulling off. We already have a Syandana, so it's not unreasonable to have more Dex fashion frame items. They could design a whole new Dex armor set to match the aesthetics of the Dex Nouchali syandana. Or, if they want to save effort and reskin, the Avia set could be used as it is described as "armor in the style of the Furis and Sybaris".

Alternatively they could do a couple of smaller things, like a Dex Sigil and Dex Sugatra, but I think people might feel a little underwhelmed at that.

Dex Archwing stuff.... there's an idea. It'd upset a lot of people that don't like Archwing but it is part of the game, and it's somethign that can be used in Railjack as well as regular archwing content. If it's an ArchGun, it can even be used as a heavy. I could see Dex Imperator being a possibility.

I don't know of anyone other than myself that uses any of the Dex weapons on a regular basis, so I don't think any new weapons are likely. Unless they are substantially better than their counterparts they won't see much use, and if they are substantially better people will be crying foul in a few weeks when they're not available anymore.

My bet is on a Dex sigil and/or Sugatra.

Just now, warmastercain said:

No dex other then corinth will be tolerated since shotguns have the worst crit chance mod of all weapons

Why is Crit the deciding factor? Dex Dakra and Dex Furis are both status-focused weapons. So yes, whilst that might indicate that any future Dex could be more Crit-focused to balance it out, Crit/status weighting isn't really the deciding factor for these weapons.

2 hours ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Dexcalibur already exists though, alongside a Syandana, variants for the Sybaris, Furis & Dakra, a landing craft skin & a noggle. We still need an armor set to match for obvious endgame purposes.

Well i ment as a seperate frame but skin is nice... Awkward that i forgot i had it... 

But yea matching armor would be nice