Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Vs The (Void) Golem

tactical_surgeon

A powerful boss killing ability of Trinity's is using well of life on it - letting it's max health go up - then using energy vampire to nock % chucks out of it's health - 

Does it effect the golem or not ?  I've tried doing it but I can't seem to tell if I'm doing substantial damage like I notice with many other bosses - 

anyone know ? 

I've been able to solo Lephantis easy with Trinity. With Blessing bieng so spammable with the energy cost reduction mod, and Energy Vampire's even more spammable, this last boss is a huge joke. He isnt even hard. If you got trinity on your side, your 100% garenteed to beat him on your own or with a group. Just spam, spam, and spam some more of that that blessing and your good to go.

Not saying you need to every single time it ends, mind you. Only when you need the heals or invulnerability.

Oh btw, you can kill any infested group of mobs when he spawns them by using Link and standing in the toxic clouds. They just wipe them out quicky, giving you time to focus on killing the heads with ease.

Edited by BenRoprim

what I'm saying is -  Does Trinty's  combo of using WoL then EV do substantial damage to the boss ?  

one response says no - there is a cap on it - I've fought the boss before, and yes it's easy but I tend to not do much damage since I've been trying the combo on it thinking I was doing something - 

what I'm saying is -  Does Trinty's  combo of using WoL then EV do substantial damage to the boss ?  

one response says no - there is a cap on it - I've fought the boss before, and yes it's easy but I tend to not do much damage since I've been trying the combo on it thinking I was doing something - 

There is a cap on the boss to how much damage you do to it. If you had a group of people with you who had nothing but overpowered clan weapons, Lephantis would be killed almost instantly on each phase. He has a damage cap to skills along with weapons if they get to a certain point in damage. This is to balance boss battle and to make it more lengthy, instead of just killing him instantly.

So no, using that combo of skills has little to no effect on Lephantis. As a Trinity player myself, I find that combo to be useless cause I am busy using crowd controling and shooting. Just use SOMA along with Link + Blessing and you can kill the heads in no time, that is if your a good shot.

Edited by BenRoprim