Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Titania Changes & Armor Changes

SilverBones

Tried tribute out a bit, still not really a fan of how it works. 

I really wish Tribute was replaced by an AoE buff zone not unlike Wisps little pitcher plant things that both buffs Titania wherever she is and remains for some period of time to buff anyone who moves through it. Inestead of being something that still appears from my experience to require multiple interactions on a single target (debuffing, interacting with the shadow for the actual buff) Maybe your razorflies pick up the buff tho I can't recall mine ever really doing that. 

Titania could really use some non enemy targeted effects and right now that's really all she's got. 

Oberon has got his Garden to deal with some quasi CC and healing allies, I really feel like Titania should have an AoE to complement that by buffing allies and debuffing enemies. Perhaops a Fairy Ring (mushroom) themed aesthetic. 

I do like the shadows thematically, maybe find a way to keep those in some capacity where say the first tow or three enemies that are exposed to the ring will have their shadows turn against them, quasi Nekros style. And it could maintain three friendly shades as long as the AoE was up. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1

Entangle needs to affect enemy actions (fire-rate, reloading, etc). 

Tribute buffs needs to be squad scale, ie, teammates will also benefit from the buff like the way Thorns does it.

Spellbind could be a radial cast. Right now its target selection (ie who to cast it on in a group of enemies) is kinda wonky where it won't affect all of them, or none at all.

Had mentioned this before: but allowing a synergy with her 1 and her 3 to make her 3 into a healing lantern will be a welcomed addition that does not make her overpowered. She is still squishy without excessive damage reduction mods and her 4. Allowing this would make players a bit more free in building her and not be forced to put too much damage reduction, especially at high levels.

Also, why not make her 1,2 & 3 one handed? Definitely helps the clunky-ness due to the rather long casting time.

• Like 2

While I do very much appreciate the reversion back to the good control scheme for Razorwing. The additional reversion back to applying self damage on contact with virtually any surface is IMHO pretty not great. While we no longer take damage it does force the stagger animation. 

It essentially makes Primed Surefooted an obligate mod for Titania if you don't want to be in a constant state of spinning out. As the slightest tap can and will trigger the animation locking you out of the ability to fire your weapons. The only slight consolation is while you are spinning out of control you can still move normally you just can't do anything else. 

While I do have Primed Surefooted and I will be working it into my Titania Prime build, not everyone is as fortunate and I really don't think it should essentially become an obligate mod for the frame.

Door latency can be particularly frustrating if you are not the host because there is a pretty good chance (not always but pretty good) that the door will not open promptly upon your arrival. Causing you to hit it just before it triggers to open, resulting in a spinout. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1

As of now Lantern is a good enough crowd control. We don't need Spellbind to be another CC. Tied the status immunity to one of the tribute so it last longer plus make others look at one more tribute beside thorn + DR. Rework spellbind to be a single target damage ability that also force Razorflies to attack said target.

Ok, I guess.

Good to see Banshee, Nyx, Trinity, Volt and Zephyr no longer have the collective armor rating of wet cardboard.

Also, would it be too much to ask for Razorwing to also share in the Uni-Blink from the rest of the Archwings? And to benefit from Archwing-boosting Intrinsics? That'd be great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zoh_Veldae said:

Ok, I guess.

Good to see Banshee, Nyx, Trinity, Volt and Zephyr no longer have the collective armor rating of wet cardboard.

Also, would it be too much to ask for Razorwing to also share in the Uni-Blink from the rest of the Archwings? And to benefit from Archwing-boosting Intrinsics? That'd be great.

Considering that titania's razorwing is still oneshotted by any enemy with a MANPAD in any landscape (orb vallis - eidolon plains), i'd apreciate if she got also the advantages of being treated as an archwing:

- blink

- benefits from railjack intrinsics

- ?

I still advocate for:

- folding Spellbind and Lantern in a single power: spellbind standard cast, prolonged cast Lantern , razorflies casted on it add damage and area of effect of dot

- separating razorflies in their own power with pets 3.0 mechanics (see both khora0s venari and Wukong celestial twin): cast on target for attack or defense, free cast for self use

On 2020-03-09 at 5:54 AM, zhellon said:

Wisp has all three useful buffs. Minelayer is useful for 3/4. Ivara is useful on 4/4, because sonic arrow is a very useful tool for controlling AI mobs when you go solo. Titania has a utility of 2.5 / 5. 1 for debuff damage from tribute. 1 for the companion buff. 0.5 for 50% DR, because this is only half of the buff. You can't use anything else. A banal guaranteed cold status and guaranteed Puncture status for allied attacks would be much more powerful things. But this is a 50% reduction in accuracy, from which Titania does not benefit, because she must be near enemies. And this is -25% of the speed of enemies (but not -25% of actions) and again you need to be close for the sake of this pathetic bonus. Useful? No. But you continue, I'm very interested in hearing why I'm wrong.

And this is except for the fact that buffs may not affect allies or enemy who are 2 meters away from you.

I'll admit I forgot about Wisp. I disagree with Tether Coil being useful as it's merely a lite version of a pre-existing ability in his kit, and is visually bugged in a really bad way. If you're going solo Ivara, the last thing you need is a noise arrow, as your weapons should be quickly killing, if not one-shotting. Noise arrow is stylistic and makes you feel good when you get a group together, but by the time they walk there you could have killed each of them 5 times over. I play Ivara a great deal, and absolutely never use the noise arrow. If you're going for stealth, you put them to sleep and destroy them with silent weapons, either innate or via exilus.

The Thorns buff gives damage reduction regardless of how close you are to the enemy. The radius is merely giving allies a 50% DR as well, which shouldn't be overlooked. Full Moon gives a 50% buff to armor and health for pets and razorflies, which makes 10 razorflies have 64,025 EHP combined, and in one second and 7.5 energy I get them all back. Full Moon's damage buff doesn't mean much of anything, as you said. Titania's innate evasion means when she is targeted directly, the enemy loses 50% of their accuracy, identical to the way the Nyx's passive works. Dust works precisely as suggested, taking away 50% of an enemy's accuracy if affected. Therefore, they have 25% accuracy when aiming directly at Titania when they are affected by it. Combine this with the fact that her hit-box is reduced by 75% when in Razorwing, you should rarely ever be getting hit (especially with the nerf to enemy accuracy scaling going s-curve instead of exponential). Out of the 30 or so missions I played today with 3 others, one of which being a 1 hr Mot survival, I didn't get more than 5% of team damage received in any of them. Entangle is definitely the least useful, but seeing as a good Titania player should never stop moving, ever, slowing the enemy down by even 25% effectively increases your own accuracy. Her movement is smooth as silk now, so constant movement is incredibly easy compared to before the recent update.  Lastly, due to the synergy where you get more razorflies with the buffs, that alone should warrant all of them being active

Titania is meant to be within 35 meters from her enemies, and her play-style even warrants it. None of her aura's are only 2 meters by the way (lol). She isn't a sniper, but rather an incredibly agile medium-range fighter who kills with an aerial advantage. Between her 64% damage reduction from the mods I use, additional multiplicative 50% DR, 75% hit-box reduction, two-layered accuracy reduction, razorflies, the much, much improved Lantern, and the effortless ability to stay in constant motion, there is absolutely no need in being long range; It merely hinders your own performance.

It should also be noted that I'm not a Titania main, and barely played her before this update. She was always a frame I wanted to love, but just couldn't because of her shortcomings. I do however have over 5k hours of gameplay and have played all frames extensively. As such, I'm more than tired of using nuke frames and objectively OP frames. Seeing as I have near everything in the game (Railjack doesn't do anything for me whatsoever) I now enjoy actually having to aim and playing for fun over meta. Obviously she isn't an S class frame, but this game doesn't warrant one. Spending a great deal of time in an endless mission is honestly just for the feeling of achievement, or maybe clout, because it's much more efficient just to start a mission over again. Simply put, if I did absolutely want to last 3 hours in an endless, or dive deep into an arbitration mission, I wouldn't take her. But seeing as I have no desire to do so, as I've already been there and done that hundreds of times over, it means little to me. I also wouldn't take her to open world areas as her entire purpose is having archwing capabilities where they don't normally exist.

The only problems I have with Titania is that her Spellbind is pretty sub-par, and that her tribute buffs should be picked up with her built in vacuum for easier collection. I think Spellbind would be more useful if it had a 50% energy reduction when in Razorwing and maybe a bit more base range. Despite it being incredibly easy and near-instant to get all 10 razorflies back, It would also be a nice touch if she were to get the ability to generate razorflies in some fashion without having to exit her 4 altogether. Either overtime passively while in Razorwing, or through use of her other abilities. Maybe something like each ability would regenerate 1 upon use and 2 when all 4 tributes are active.

Edited by Pryzmatiq

my 2 cents:

- her 4 skill razorflies have to be apart of her aw mode. and they have to be buffed of a % damage like vauban has. this goes to the follow.

- her full moon skill as i see. you have to chosse betwen buffing your pet or companion 75% or buff your razorflies. becouse if you go skill 4 your pet dimisess. why i have to chose?

adding a autotargeting atack for her 4 melee should be nice too.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-12 at 5:39 AM, Pryzmatiq said:

If you're going solo Ivara, the last thing you need is a noise arrow, as your weapons should be quickly killing, if not one-shotting. Noise arrow is stylistic and makes you feel good when you get a group together, but by the time they walk there you could have killed each of them 5 times over. I play Ivara a great deal, and absolutely never use the noise arrow. If you're going for stealth, you put them to sleep and destroy them with silent weapons, either innate or via exilus

If you've never used it, it doesn't mean that no one has used it. Of course, I'm not a big fan of Ivara, but I've used it often to quickly group opponents on reiljeck, because it's much faster than if I were to kill them one at a time. And as far as I understand, this works for a very large radius, literally forcing enemies to come from the nearest room.

On 2020-03-12 at 5:39 AM, Pryzmatiq said:

razorflies have 64,025 EHP

and it doesn't matter, because with all this ehp and small size, they die very quickly against level 40 mobs. Do you feel the irony?

And this irony is in all abilities. They are useful on paper, but useless in difficult situations, although the meaning of the game is the use of abilities in difficult situations.

Spellbind is a very useful ability. Status immunity and cc - this is very useful. Yes?
Yes, only spellbind is useless in almost all situations. Immunity status is useless for a frame with high mobility simply because you can avoid them. (Yes, there are very specific cases, for example, when you use divata, but you know). You can impose an impetet on an ally, but you cannot do this because the ally will leave the zone before your cast ends.Cc is useful when you have slow weapons of high damage and crit, like rocket launchers or sniper rifles, but you have a dex pixia that accelerates your enemies, making them difficult targets.

Tribute. Judging by the descriptions, all the buffs are useful, but I don’t feel any benefit. No, I do not want to say anything about 50% dr, because it is useful, I feel like opponents do less damage. 50% decrease in accuracy - yes, I played with this thing for a long time, but it does not seem useful. Maybe for your allies, but not for you. Regarding other buffs, companions and razorfly are still dying very quickly, and opponents are still fast. The only way the full moon is useful is the damage for the sabak, but harrow does it better by forcing my friend to kill 100 lvl of the enemy in one hit at 200% status, where 2slash procs really overlap.

Lantern is a large cc that gathers groups of enemies. And this group of enemies can simply kill you because of the imperfection of the lantern aggression. It makes Titania just a bad Mag.

When people talk about razorwing they mean dex pixia. You can write, no archwing is important too, but no, literally all the talk about dex pixia. Ok, when I ask for the ability to disable dex pixia and energy drain in razorwing, people really stand against me. And I can say that dex pixia is strong, and it works even against level 500, but it is useless because you very often have no energy to razorwing after level 200. And the problem is simple, but apparently very difficult for players and DE to understand. Archwing is a playstyle and it’s tedious to blame players for wanting to use it all the time. Dex pixia is a weapon that can provide a different playstyle (some will be used all the time, others a small part of the time on strong enemies, concentrating on other abilities.), but since dex pixia is tightly tied to razorwing, it’s easier for people to play another frame. Trite, an ability is useless only because it poorly combines the mechanics of useful abilities.

I am not Titania main. I just like archwing mechanics. But these are literally all the problems that I noticed during 200 hours of playing playing as Titania in different situations and not only in razorwing.

I dont want Titania getting blink. It it makes her too strong at speed running in normal missions.

My concern is this becomes a meta as it is the only warframe that can execute this move in normal tilesets.

All her other changes in this update have been fanastic. Im really happy with all her abilities.

Edited by CarrotSalad

Titania's second ability - Tribute - now have 35m (for aura) in constant and cannot be changed - is should be like that? Before update it has 50m and depends on synthesis area (can be increased by Vazarin), and nothing about changing the radius of Tribute in patchnotes...

Edited by Toonya

43 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

I dont want Titania getting blink. It it makes her too strong at speed running in normal missions.

My concern is this becomes a meta as it is the only warframe that can execute this move in normal tilesets.

All her other changes in this update have been fanastic. Im really happy with all her abilities.

Blink is unusable in 90% of tilesets due to doors, squadmates, enemies and the world in general.

Only place were it could have utility is in landscapes: Cetus & Fortuna... were void jumping with spoilermode is more effective

Still quite pissed off and disappointed by this Devstream.

No substantial changes to Titania AGAIN for the 4th fragging time - so far all she received were due fixes to her powers not working properly

Also really not liking her "archwing wings", DE did a much better work with the ones on her deluxe skin, this ones look really low effort, from the looks of it they seem made of two elements that should unfold and have some kind of energy effect in the empty spaces... if it remains like this looks like low/no effort

Ironically Titania Prime looks less prime than the original, with less and less interesting metallic channels.

Dex Pixia and Diwata prime don't look improved at all both estetically and stat wise.

Lantern is still mediocre and still wasting a slot

Tribute is still unpractical with an UI interface deserving of rathuum - effects remain completely unmoddable

Razorwing now suffers again from stuns from any contact with walls, doors and the like

Renewing razorflies remains idiotic: restart razorwing (and lose eventual buffs) or spam tribute, that when razorfllies are gone only restores 4

Razorwing still remains cut off from all [X] interactions: can't open lockers, manipulate consoles, carry datamases or batteryes, etc. all things that we can do in archwings in all landscapes!

This prime access doesn't feel worth it at all

• Like 1

Razorflies are too squishy and void a companion slot to use. They're far less useful than a Kavat or Sentinel, so the exchange is anything but equivalent.

If they were made into Exalted Companions, like Venari, and could use companion mods, I suppose they wouldn't blow so much.

50% of Tribute's buffs are trash. Entangle should be 40% reduced movement speed, Fire Rate, and Action speed bare minimum; not some meaningless 25% reduction to ONLY movement speed.

Full Moon is a sad joke for obvious reasons that don't (or rather shouldn't) need to be repeated. Replace it entirely, for the love of God. Please.

The Diwatta is ugh. It could REALLY use a stat revision. Maybe give it Guaranteed Slash procs on Strong Attacks & 50% base crit chance? Or just something to make it worth replacing our most powerful weapon with?

Loathe as I am to admit it, the Dex Pixia's DPS has fallen prey to powercreep. It's still good, but it's got nothing on shotguns, sniper rifles, or nuke on a string bows. I'd recommend giving it a second fire mode with an AoE radial attack, increasing the base status chance and crit chance, and ADDING punch through to the primary full auto firemode. It doesn't really perform or behave like an exalted weapon, and its DPS is in dire need of a pick me up.

Please don't tell me that Titania is a powerhouse in the right hands. It comes across as patronizing. I've mained her since Silver Grove was new, and despite my adoration for her playstyle, I KNOW that she's a trash Warframe that came out like a rotten egg. She has gotten worse with age, and while these micro buffs every other update are appreciated, they're not doing enough.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Ikusias said:

Blink is unusable in 90% of tilesets due to doors, squadmates, enemies and the world in general.

If I measured the blink distance right in the devstream, its about 15-25 meters. Most tilesets are larger than this with the exception of europa indoors. (lets face is, Europa tileset sucks...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

Loathe as I am to admit it, the Dex Pixia's DPS has fallen prey to powercreep. It's still good, but it's got nothing on shotguns, sniper rifles, or nuke on a string bows. I'd recommend giving it a second fire mode with an AoE radial attack, increasing the base status chance and crit chance, and ADDING punch through to the primary full auto firemode. It doesn't really perform or behave like an exalted weapon, and its DPS is in dire need of a pick me up.

I would prefer Dex Pixia to perform an additional function, such as weakening enemies. So you could do 40% strength and Dex Pixia would not be garbage in this regard, but just a debuff weapon. And Divata could get the default healing and it could do the area healing so that razorfly could be better supported.

If we are talking about different types of shooting, it is better to use a normal weapon. Yes, you can make a Dex Pixia shotgun, but in my opinion, stylistically it will look like a hoax, because I won 't be able to feel a shotgun or a sniper rifle in my hands.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

Please don't tell me that Titania is a powerhouse in the right hands. It comes across as patronizing. I've mained her since Silver Grove was new, and despite my adoration for her playstyle, I KNOW that she's a trash Warframe that came out like a rotten egg. She has gotten worse with age, and while these micro buffs every other update are appreciated, they're not doing enough.

Amen, my friend. They do buff, but Titania doesn 't need buffs because her abilities are strong. Titania needs better mechanics because her strong abilities can 't work normally. 

And I love watching devstream when they use energy drain abilities, but it doesn 't eat their energy. Really, they should stop using god mode, because they miss a lot, a lot of problems in their game.

Edited by zhellon

Idk what's happening here, I can solve all the problems people say she has (apart from mechanics). Can't open doors? It's ok. Energy drain? Easy... Razorflies are squishy yes, but should we be this dependant on them? Let's say Titania is weak right now, then why do I think the opposite? My only concern is that DE ends up overbuffing her with all these complaints and then everyone will use her like "ooh, she's OP now, hihihi".

I don't understand... I bet y'all use Flow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greystrun said:

Idk what's happening here, I can solve all the problems people say she has (apart from mechanics). Can't open doors? It's ok. Energy drain? Easy... Razorflies are squishy yes, but should we be this dependant on them? Let's say Titania is weak right now, then why do I think the opposite? My only concern is that DE ends up overbuffing her with all these complaints and then everyone will use her like "ooh, she's OP now, hihihi".

It is very weird all this negative feedback. I feel like im in a different reality when i read this thread.

She is one of my most played frames and other than her squishiness when shes not in razorwing. I havent had many issues at all. Especially after the rework 2 weeks ago which improved tribute and lantern enormously. Spellbinds the only ability i think that still has niggling issues.

To be fair I dont take her 100 minutes into survivals or 200 waves into defence.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greystrun said:

Idk what's happening here, I can solve all the problems people say she has (apart from mechanics). Can't open doors? It's ok. Energy drain? Easy... Razorflies are squishy yes, but should we be this dependant on them? Let's say Titania is weak right now, then why do I think the opposite? My only concern is that DE ends up overbuffing her with all these complaints and then everyone will use her like "ooh, she's OP now, hihihi".

I don't understand... I bet y'all use Flow.

How will the ability to disable Dex Pixia or use a finishing attack that all frames except Titania in razorwing can use make it OP? 

10 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

To be fair I dont take her 100 minutes into survivals or 200 waves into defence.

And? I can do this on any frame. In fact, it can be done without abilities at all. It literally does not mean anything. 

On 2020-03-02 at 5:47 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Lantern: Lanterns are now locked in place, allowing for more easily-controlled CC

Awesome!!! 😃

Spellbind: Hold her 1 to cast Status Immunity on yourself. Previously you had to cast it while looking at the ground to accomplish this!

Nice. 🙂

Tribute: You can now select which Tribute to cast, by cycling through the different buffs like Ivara’s arrows, or Vauban’s Minelayer.

Thanks. I hate it. 😝

Ivara is expected to be sneaking around undetected, and free to select from her quiver at her leisure, while Vauban can deploy his traps before the enemies arrive. By contrast, Titania needs to be casting Tribute in the midst of battle; under those circumstances, this tap-to-select/hold-to-cast stuff is fiddly and annoying.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, zhellon said:

How will the ability to disable Dex Pixia or use a finishing attack that all frames except Titania in razorwing can use make it OP?

That's not what I'm saying, people are complaining about her skills in general. "Spellbind is bad because of x, Tribute is bad because of y, etc..." It makes me think that people want her to be overbuffed, 'press 2 to activate all buffs with triple the power, Lantern is now Vauban's vortex', all of this while still having the mobility of Razorwing, so they can just sit and hold LMB with minimum effort because enemies won't even bother trying to attack them anyway...

My thoughts on this change are a bit complicated so bear with me as I step through what I'm about to suggest.

I like the survivability bump that all our Frames have received with this update. It's fairly clear that between Tenno Shields having inherent 25% reduction and making sure that every Frame has at least 100 armor, the outcome sought was that every point of life we have is at least 1.25 EHP. It's allowed a much wider range of builds to access a much wider range of content for comparable skill level. Big ups on this being a solid outcome of the changes.

However, I think that by adding the 25% reduction bump to the armor value of all Frames, we have actually given up some of our diversity in design. It means that all Frames now have Armor as a pillar of their survivability; no ifs ands or buts about it.

Again, complicated, so follow me on this. Most of the Frames should indeed have had their Armor bumped up; but having a universal minimum means that we don't see the diversity of concept as with Inaros and Nidus having no shields. Or Hildryn going hard into Shields. We don't have a "I don't care about Armor" Frame anymore and that's a pity since Armor is supposed to be an equal pillar of survivability to the other two. (In truth, it feels like a half mechanic quirk of Health at present)

So here's my recommendation: let's keep the 1.25 boost to EHP we were after in this update but implement it in a slightly different way: we make Tenno Armor have 25% resistance to all incoming damage types just like Shields do now. Go through the cast and reduce their Health and Armor values to displace that EHP into this new source of reduction. It gives the boost but leaves in the possibility of "this Frame doesn't increase its survivability much by modding and buffing for Armor". Have some of those squishy Frames go back to having only a bit of it (though I don't think it should be all of them, Volt in particular feels like much more of an armored scrapper than say Nyx). Instead those Frames rely on the inherent superiority of Tenno armor, even though they don't plate it on very heavily.

Just like how most Frames don't actually differ drastically in their Shields and Health, most of the Armor that was given should probably stay somewhat in the ballpark above 50. But we'll have made the overall landscape one that has peaks and valleys for each of the three survivability pillars.

That is a bunch of work, I know. Hell, I'll probably put together a table of my proposed values just so it's some kind of a launching off point. But I think it will be healthier in the long run than investing this 25% minimum resistance into all Frame's Armor values.

I'll say so over in the Shields thread as well, but I highly encourage the addition of some mechanics or mods that let us toy with the resistance properties of our Shields and Armor as another lever to pull on when kitting. This can help get Armor into feeling more like an equal pillar instead of just a number attached to our Health pool as well, as it will come with more facets to alter and really feel like something that sits between our squishy life and outside harm.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Greystrun said:

That's not what I'm saying, people are complaining about her skills in general. "Spellbind is bad because of

x, Tribute is bad because of y, etc..." It makes me think that people want her to be overbuffed, 'press 2 to activate all buffs with triple the power, Lantern is now Vauban's vortex', all of this while still having the mobility of Razorwing, so they can just sit and hold LMB with minimum effort because enemies won't even bother trying to attack them anyway...

Well, I would like the Lantern to attract flying enemies at least half of its radius. Although, I noticed that in most cases, enemies hit by spellbind do not fly away quickly when you shoot them. It feels like now it depends on the weight of the opponent, I think DE tried to do something about it and got a little better, but there is still a problem for now .

On the score of the tribute, people complain about the mechanics of the wheel mostly. And here the problem is that it really looks bad on Titania, because it's a banal gameplay stop every 120 seconds if you want all the buffs. (But this is not a problem if you only use 50% DR and nothing more). As I wrote here earlier, I would prefer this to be implemented as beacons with buff auras that are of infinite duration and that Titania can drag one at a time in her hands to place them in the air. So Titania can't be strong on fast missions, since you can only have one buff in your hands. And the infinite duration will not be too strong for most missions, because you will need to move towards the goal in any case, such as on an excavation. You will have just two options, either you create up to 4 beacons at the target, or you use razorwing to drag and drop the beacons you have already created. It looks like a mechanic which has synergy with archwing. And the infinite duration suggests that the mechanics of the wheel are not so bad, because you can use it in this situation, as do the rest of the frames with the wheel.

Maybe someone has a better mechanic to leave the wheel. It may be worth leaving only the accuracy and DR debuff, combining all into one buff, which will actually be a nerf for convenience. I don't know.

As for the buffs themselves, I would prefer it to be cold prock when dealing damage, instead of Entangle and full moon would take the current effect of distracting the enemy from Lantern (The full moon is fun now, but it only works for dogs with 200% status, and useless in most cases. ), so that you can free up a slot for razorfly because controlling them independently of razorwing( and actually having control over them, because now this is also a problem), would be great.

I don 't know, my only problem right now is just using weapons in razorwing and finishing blows, because when impact status gets the buff, any frame will feel better in terms of energy thanks to Parazon. But Dex Pixia can 't be configured for Impact and will kill mobs faster than disable them, and finishers are impossible in razorwing. I see how razorwing can 't benefit from new content and this is an old problem.

Edited by zhellon

@PalaceOfStars Armor works separately from DR, this is its plus. If the shields have 25% DR by default, then when you set the adaptation , your DR becomes in the range of 25% to 90%, because you can 't get more than 90% of such resists (resists from abilities ignore this fact). When you have 25% armor resistance and adaptation, you get a range from 25% (but have a weakness to corrosion and slash) to 92.5%. Yes, 2% is not much, but if we take into account frames with advanced armor, we get high values with adaptation, for example, 98% with 1200 armor. And that 's a lot. And here there is a difference, because shields can 't have such a large resist without abilities, but shields have a shieldgate in contrast to this.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, OmegaVoid said:

By contrast, Titania needs to be casting Tribute in the midst of battle; under those circumstances, this tap-to-select/hold-to-cast stuff is fiddly and annoying

What if it was just tap to select and tap to cast?

For instance, you press the tribute ability button to open up your tribute ability options. Each option will now be assinged to each of your 4 ability buttons. Simply tap one of them to activate the tribute ability you want.

It can be done really fast and its easy to memorize the pattern so you can do it without looking at your ability menu too!

Try it out on your controller, imagine it. See how quick and easy it makes using the abilities as opposed to how it is now

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 1