Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Titania Changes & Armor Changes

SilverBones

7 hours ago, zhellon said:

I don 't know, my only problem right now is just using weapons in razorwing and finishing blows

While reading this I thought if DE could maybe make mercy finisher animations for Razorwing (Attack on Titan-esque). This is a good suggestion, I guess... this would allow Titania to benefit from the Mercy mechanic and be more usable on Kuva Liches' murmur farming, while adding some fun/diversity to her gameplay.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Greystrun said:

While reading this I thought if DE could maybe make mercy finisher animations for Razorwing (Attack on Titan-esque). This is a good suggestion, I guess... this would allow Titania to benefit from the Mercy mechanic and be more usable on Kuva Liches' murmur farming, while adding some fun/diversity to her gameplay.

Well, they could do the same for normal archwings, making ion status more useful against fighter jets. Animation of piercing the hull and throwing the pilot into open space. I understand that archwing is a separate system and many points can be reused, but the inability to do some things is really annoying, especially when skywings can hacking. 

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 2

On 2020-03-06 at 10:25 AM, (XB1)Taz Deduction said:

Can we PLEASE have a way to not only increase the max number of drones, but heal and replace them while remaining in Razorwing!? 

When you do damage to the ememy you heal your dromes, it just dosent matter because they are alredy dead anyways

Edited by Amu_Lambo_Ginga

I may have said this too many times, but is there an official stance against having the Tribute auras being affected by mods? There isn't a good reason to fathom that, since Octavia's Metronome completely overshadows Tribute.

• Enemy Accuracy has changed since the Revised Mainline, but homing weapons negates Dust and Razorwing's evasion (Bombards, Terra Overtakers, etc.)
  • Thorns' damage reduction, combined with other forms of damage reduction such as Aerodynamic can be capped up to 95% similar to Mirage's Eclipse.
  • As said by others, it wouldn't hurt if Entangle acts like a Cold proc that affects all forms of movement.
  • Full Moon should change where enemies would have a greater chance of dropping Health, Energy, and even possibly Affinity Orbs.

I have my doubts that there will be more changes before Titania Prime Access arrives, but these are some of my other nitpicks about Titania.

• Like 2

After playing the new Titania, I gotta point out the following:

Dex Pixia is Stronk as hell again, even when compared to meta topping weapons. A Cratus Fire/Viral Build decimates enemy units faster than ever; however, this increase to firepower is completely reliant on Viral status's current mechanics; should Viral Status get nerfed, it's very likely that a Corrosive/Fire Akarius  will completely outperform the Dex Pixia.

The Diwatta is hot trash, which is pretty sad, given that the sheer power melee weapons have, and that the EXALTED Diwatta can't take advantage of that potential; plus, activating Razorwing deprives us of the ability to use our significantly more effective Melee weapons, so this is a solid lose-lose situation from the players' perspective.

Spellbind is aight; status immunity whenever and wherever you want it is fantastic.

Lantern is still Lantern; that is to say practical CC is outdated performance wise, this fix came 2 years too late to be of any relevance.

Tribute needs work, as always. I recommend folding Full Moon into Thorns & folding Entangle into Dust; which means we'd only have to swap between 2 buffs on the ability wheel, which would massively streamline the otherwise clunky requirement of cycling through the a 4 buff ability wheel. I also stand by my former assertion that Entangle needs to be revised so as to add enemy RoF and Action Speed debuffs, instead of the absolutely useless 25% Movement Speed debuff; buffing the slow effect up to 40% would make a practical difference, as observed on a 100% Power Strength Molecular Prime.

The Razorflies need a serious buff; like the Diwatta, Razorwing voids out an equipment slot (companion), which deprives us of all our companion buffs, and replaces something both practical & useful with hot trash. Either transform our equipped Companion into a unique Razorfly upon activation of Razorwing, so that our beloved Kavats can accompany us on a genocidal flight of fancy, or convert Razorflies into Exalted Companions that can make use of companion mods. Either way, Razorfly repopulating and EHP scaling desperately needs to be addressed; perhaps making their Damage, Armor, Shields, & Health values scale with enemy level? Maybe Holding Down the the 4th Ability Key (similar to the recent Spellbind fix) to instantly repopulate Razorflies for energy cost without exiting Razorwing?

Oh, and DR scaling from Flight mods seems to need capping; it appears that Titania can achieve 100% DR in Razorwing with Aviator, Aerodynamics, Agility Drift, & Thorns; to my knowledge, DR should be capped at 95% for any Warframe not called Gauss.

Edited by (XB1)Vile Slanders
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-17 at 11:17 AM, Duality52 said:

Thorns' damage reduction, combined with other forms of damage reduction such as Aerodynamic can be capped up to 95% similar to Mirage's Eclipse.

Thorns is Damage Reduction. Aerodynamic, Aviator, shield innate reduction, and Adaptation are Damage Resistance. Damage Resistances all sum together, and Airbone/Shield Damage Resistance cannot exceed 90%. Damage Reduction are individual Multipliers to damage received. If you're using Aerodynamic and Aviator, you have 89% Damage Resistance to Shields. Thorns then multipliers that last 11% by .5, meaning your shields are only taking 5.5% of incoming damage, for a total of 94.5% damage reduction. Against health you have 64% Damage Resistance, 50% Damage reduction, and 25% armor, so final damage to health with those mods is 13.5%, or 86.5% total damage reduction.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

Oh, and DR scaling from Flight mods seems to need capping; it appears that Titania can achieve 100% DR in Razorwing with Aviator, Aerodynamics, Agility Drift, & Thorns; to my knowledge, DR should be capped at 95% for any Warframe not called Gauss.

Airborne Damage Resistance has been capped at 90% for months, and they already hotfixed with issue where Shield Damage resistance was allowing an overcap.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

Thorns is Damage Reduction. Aerodynamic, Aviator, shield innate reduction, and Adaptation are Damage Resistance. Damage Resistances all sum together, and Airbone/Shield Damage Resistance cannot exceed 90%. Damage Reduction are individual Multipliers to damage received. If you're using Aerodynamic and Aviator, you have 89% Damage Resistance to Shields. Thorns then multipliers that last 11% by .5, meaning your shields are only taking 5.5% of incoming damage, for a total of 94.5% damage reduction. Against health you have 64% Damage Resistance, 50% Damage reduction, and 25% armor, so final damage to health with those mods is 13.5%, or 86.5% total damage reduction.

Airborne Damage Resistance has been capped at 90% for months, and they already hotfixed with issue where Shield Damage resistance was allowing an overcap.

Yeah, well... the cap ain't working anymore. Check Grindhard's latest Titania video; less than a week old, and it demonstrates a 100% DR reduction.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Vile Slanders said:

Yeah, well... the cap ain't working anymore. Check Grindhard's latest Titania video; less than a week old, and it demonstrates a 100% DR reduction.

His "immortal" video is from March 5th. 27.2.2, which fixed the Airborne and Shield damage resistance from stacking to 100% dropped March 6th. If you mean the build in the prime video, he takes the expected amount of damage for 90% reduction. He's literally burning a slot of Agility Drift for 1% damage reduction, and 6% evasion.

• Like 1

Titania buffs are still overall questionably useless (except one). Her exalted weapon does not do much above lvl 60. 1st duration is still way too low.
However, I've recently discovered that Titania is one of the fastest frames in the game with her augment. That makes her extremely useful in some missions and especially on open location. This rework makes it easier to get a sole useful (to me) buff. As long as she has this advantage, I'm okay with the rest. Somehow it just works.

Edited by TeaHawk

1 hour ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

I routinely use Titania in 100+ content, so you're doing something wrong with your build, either with Titania herself or the weapons.

Could you please share me her weapon build. I can't seem to reach more than 50k dps. Which is quite small.

17 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

Could you please share me her weapon build. I can't seem to reach more than 50k dps. Which is quite small.

mNWVHhk.png

Is my current build. I also use a Rank 4 Velocity, and Blitz with 179% power strength. With the arcane procced, and Blitz fully stacked DPS per mag is 534k. Once I rank primed heated charge, and get Velocity to rank 5, I'll be dropping lethal torrent for PHC, which will yield 606k dps per magazine. Nothing but a boss takes anywhere near a full mag, and even then it's just liches and potentially a hemocyte head.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

mNWVHhk.png

Is my current build. I also use a Rank 4 Velocity, and Blitz with 179% power strength. With the arcane procced, and Blitz fully stacked DPS per mag is 534k. Once I rank primed heated charge, and get Velocity to rank 5, I'll be dropping lethal torrent for PHC, which will yield 606k dps per magazine. Nothing but a boss takes anywhere near a full mag, and even then it's just liches and potentially a hemocyte head.

Oh, I'm using almost the same thing except that I use Anemic Agility in place of Magnum Force. It has comparable damage output. I did not even notice it may be that good actually.

Does Magnum Force make her really inaccurate, or it's just a gimmick? Also, what do you use on her melee?

Also, does arcane prceision work on her?

UPD:

Welp... It does. I'm quite surprised to be honest. She seems to be dealing some damage and taking on account her speed... It looks like something I might pick more often than I do usually. However my current build is all about duration (278%) with only 139% power strength. It already feels pretty much sufficient.

Edited by TeaHawk

31 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

Oh, I'm using almost the same thing except that I use Anemic Agility in place of Magnum Force. It has comparable damage output. I did not even notice it may be that good actually.

If you're using Razowing Blitz, throw anemic agility in the trash. It's actually heavily lowering your DPS over using any other mods since Blitz devalues other attack speed heavily. Velocity alone might be enough to make using it over something else a dps loss.

32 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

Does Magnum Force make her really inaccurate, or it's just a gimmick? Also, what do you use on her melee?

Realistically, it means I miss like 1 in every 5 headshots, and never miss body shots. For Diwata, I've never formaed it, so it's Sac Steel+Pressure, Organ Shatter, Life Strike, Corrupt Charge and Quickening. I really only use it to heal. I should probably drop quickening for primed reach, I've been having hit box issues with it of late.

36 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

Also, does arcane prceision work on her?

Yes, but it's additive with Hornet Strike and Magnum force, so when rank 3 was as high as it went it was never worth using over velocity. I hadn't really given it another thought since then.

6 minutes ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

f you're using Razowing Blitz, throw anemic agility in the trash. It's actually heavily lowering your DPS over using any other mods since Blitz devalues other attack speed heavily. Velocity alone might be enough to make using it over something else a dps loss.

The problem is that Blitz seems to be working with power strength that I don't have at the moment. Might consider re-building it after the prime comes out. However I can see that AG is not an option.

8 minutes ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

Realistically, it means I miss like 1 in every 5 headshots, and never miss body shots.

As I'm planning to use precision which I already have, I think it's important to be able to rely on head-shots. What if I simply put primed heated charge instead of Magnum Force? I know that fire damage is not a good option against some factions. However along with corrosive it may actually work. What do you think?

10 minutes ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

Yes, but it's additive with Hornet Strike and Magnum force

As I'm not using the second mod, It seems like something viable as long as I can properly land head-shots (it currenty gives you 300% at rank 5).

9 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

As I'm planning to use precision which I already have, I think it's important to be able to rely on head-shots. What if I simply put primed heated charge instead of Magnum Force? I know that fire damage is not a good option against some factions. However along with corrosive it may actually work. What do you think?

Heated Charge is actually more raw DPS than Magnum Force, and potentially infinite DPS on a long boss encounter depending on how they implement status. That said, against anything armored up to about level 120 it can lower your TTK compared to Magnum force by diluting your corrosive procs. Nothing more than 1-2 more bullets though, so it's a good choice.

Precision now being 300% bonus, and 100% activation should make it pretty solid against anything you can occasionally tap in the head. If/when you get velocity, I'd highly recommend running it with Precision especially if you're not using Blitz.

2 minutes ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

If/when you get velocity, I'd highly recommend running it with Precision especially if you're not using Blitz.

I'm currently using Blitz. Even with small power strength it has a good potential.

UPD: The main problem I currently experience with Titania is her casting speed. Her 2 takes way too long to reliably recast it. It makes Natural Talent almost a must-have mod. I'd suggest reducing casting time at least for her second ability.

16 minutes ago, TeaHawk said:

I'm currently using Blitz. Even with small power strength it has a good potential.

UPD: The main problem I currently experience with Titania is her casting speed. Her 2 takes way too long to reliably recast it. It makes Natural Talent almost a must-have mod. I'd suggest reducing casting time at least for her second ability.

I swap natural talent in and out on her a lot. I user her 1 to stack blitz, used to cast it on the floor and fly at low heights, now I use the hold to self cast usually while flying between rooms. I don't really use tribute outside of thorns.

1 minute ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

I swap natural talent in and out on her a lot. I user her 1 to stack blitz, used to cast it on the floor and fly at low heights, now I use the hold to self cast usually while flying between rooms. I don't really use tribute outside of thorns.

I did not know that her 1st can be used for blitz as well. However, I don't see any practical reason for her 1st and 2nd abilities taking so long to cast.