Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Mission Reward Cleanup Megathread

SilverBones

23 hours ago, kapn655321 said:

Pressure Point drops from Jordas Golem.

o_o

Granted, not a mission reward... but holy crap that drop table.

Stuff like this. I mean if I am going to be farming a boss, the S#&$ should be themed together and not something so common...

Honestly, I am more for vendors and less for mods and what not. You get credits and resources from mobs. Then the relays near by that level bracket, on earth, venus, the dojo, and such that sells the things for credit and we craft it with the stuff. 

• Like 3

I find it would be wise to clean the tables for Archwing mods. With the upcoming event, it seems to me that decently modded Archwing and weapons will be a great benefit. But; the entry requirement for the event is MR3 and how an MR3 player is to have any chance of modding with any efficiency is beyond me. Possibly add the mods to Railjack content.

Combustion Rounds as an example has a 0.33% drop rate from enemies and 2.51% from Archwing Interception reward. Nearly no one plays Caelus because everyone seems to despise that mission.

If these mods must only be found here, please at least remove the 2x 38.72% Endo rewards, as it feels like a damned punishment doing multiple 3 round runs to get as many x3 Endo rewards.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One thing that needs to be revamped reward wise is sanctuary onslaught rewards, the reward table is so diluted with useless or easy to get stuff that I and I’m sure many others, don’t play it. I mean I actually forgot about it until typing this, the Barton and lato ( I think that’s what they were?) are far to rare compared to things such as the kuva fortress captura.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, (PS4)connort54321 said:

One thing that needs to be revamped reward wise is sanctuary onslaught rewards, the reward table is so diluted with useless or easy to get stuff that I and I’m sure many others, don’t play it. I mean I actually forgot about it until typing this, the Barton and lato ( I think that’s what they were?) are far to rare compared to things such as the kuva fortress captura.

Honestly like to see a store created for this. Leave the drops, but gain Sims rep for completing rounds and be able to buy the drop stuff.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DeeDeetheSpy said:

Honestly like to see a store created for this. Leave the drops, but gain Sims rep for completing rounds and be able to buy the drop stuff.

Yea that would be far better, there wouldn’t even have to be a new store created, it could just be a section in Simaris offerings

• Like 1

though of an multilingual set of rewards which should include seasonal odities (naakak pearls found in rescue missions , halloween candy from bounties and selling) while some script odd creatures increase the replay, studying volcanoes; it would be great to hear or see some new transmissions and fonts NPC representatives of earth areas outside of the relays besides the lotus. and text for hitpoints, or graphics which are romantic, emojis from coquetish sniper girls on the towers attitude issues, smoking, enemies with keys or shiny objects that can shatter quickly, mean while some corpus and machinist have intense camo or winter jackets like metal gaear solid.  representative corpses and transmutations (demons), drops for transfer and tenno, aughment, and arcane ideas: some vendors and foods could be part of cetus areas where the fish and cooking, trinkets, and accesories that can be equiped or earned without requiring a high rank, some sold as platinum as a test, and other earned from bounties could be like those loot boxes and treasurecheast in other games, rightnow multiplayer its confusing, there could be more scientific things to do and pvp in earth pre-cetus and story so that the players get the rocket and wheel during the missions as a temporary bounty enhanceer, while the players who have earned the archwing get those type of space and air mods or aughmaents which allow weapons  to gain some special reload or power when flying in archwing, this way it can be that zooming and minimap get extra bullets or explosive payloads quiet basic.

infested will want a upgrade too, i dont like how easy enemy ships can we do something, ships just have no shields or any particularly gunnery, there should be a corpus take-over and new bounties with corpus & faction rewards for CETUS.

are  dirt (openworld) missions have a need for more caverns to explore with gas or native forces fortuna esque posible rewards to cross-over and make the new and old content feel refreshing, first time i played warframe i just clicked all the glowing nodes, and tried all the planets, got stuck in pluto and the scanning mission, but it felt like grinding by then because i started cetus bounties and ignored all the sidequest, syndicate rewards or help updates? even if they throw a bird or clothes for the operators when you join a faction, promisary notes, blueprints? Scholar and relay notes can hold some items and invitations to pvp, lunaro, gifts, and bounties, colorpalettes, and uniforms, until thsi makes sense moving on.

eventually, underwater areas to showcase archwing on earth, desert,  a broken down version of the archwing which like anime is smoking and dramatic  which can be upgraded and makes sense with the replayability and bounties since the new rewards will have more endo, the upgrades can include focus scrolls and tablets, broken gemstones, and alot of other lore related scanners for example is not a bad loot to discover inside the corpus & grineer lockers, tilesets should have some weather based items and mods which can make the game interesting or temporary enhancements for the pickups to be something of a choice to advoid or those shoot at or collected, but its in the works to shoot at a locker instead just touching it it for more items, these lockers could have more HP and defenses, turrets, require hacking or scanning, instead of relying on the typical dog chance, and watever the warframe equips, while that is happening the old mod can feature extra credits and scanner features for the robotics and pet, and something unique when crouching, there can be a forest version, and other modifications.

On 2020-04-09 at 6:47 AM, (PS4)connort54321 said:

Everytime you teleport there should be a effect which makes the gameplay interesting for a short time a set of rules or advancement, the enemies who can be strapped with explosives or have higher defenses when hit with melee, or spawning mines or lasers to advoid some weathers or gases, the rain on ceilings dripping down heals enemies or players, causing bullet jumps and air holes to trip, low gravity, wind resistance should be new like maglev but introduced as a temporary pickup or stat per tunnel, locker, and finally vampire rewards, the gameplay should add syndicate points, enemies and guards,  and store like everyone said,

ALSO I WANT TO SAY: training missions should have their own set of rewards/ for the cephalon simaris and relay users who spend alot of time in their VR rooms, and scanning to be worth it, its pretty much garbo if u dont own a room or read the codex, so give players reasons to talk to other pvp, npc, and visit other planets more frequently using a bounty or task system, and pre-test and after-test,glyphs ephemerals, temporary changes in the mission with targets to capture or scan should have some time-attack rewards, and come with other distractions or loot.

so players freqish the relays give them visitors badges and appoinththem task in the hangars for ship upgrades, extraction robotics, gunnery, points or parts from railjack, and features, if they are great at the game already, the same thing goes for the clans and dojos, they are uninteresting places that players can visit or go to but have no special NPC or rewards which can be accesible for visitors is worse, at least lets work on relays and cephalon, the training and practice of test should reward further aughments and garnments which are interesting or look like Sci-Fi and represent each rank, accesories and glyphs are common, Darvo deals and bounties, clem and grakata, lato, and special enhancements to gain from visiting, i like the idea of new music and PVP advertised, honestly all they care about baro-kiter showing up 10 days later, so relay is very ignored when the updates come up. Kuva siphon and enemies such as the lich missions also are horrible and should be included in the training missions, pvp, and bossfights with adequate levels to make onslaught, robotic versions, and dojo refinements to be considered crazy, but another way to access or borrow some new bullet types or guns for visitors to get pumped when they see NEWLOKA for the first time, they can send a dog or spectre which is bonus, especially when soloing and for archwing, there can be a battery or some special charges which can be extra lives for doing the night bounties, and eidolon help.,...eidolons can succesfully be added to simaris rewards and loot, like new equipments and amps which help defeat or capture the beast, or mods.

Edited by SnakeBadger

On 2020-03-24 at 9:42 AM, DenGraaSumpPirat said:

I find it would be wise to clean the tables for Archwing mods. With the upcoming event, it seems to me that decently modded Archwing and weapons will be a great benefit. But; the entry requirement for the event is MR3 and how an MR3 player is to have any chance of modding with any efficiency is beyond me. Possibly add the mods to Railjack content.

Combustion Rounds as an example has a 0.33% drop rate from enemies and 2.51% from Archwing Interception reward. Nearly no one plays Caelus because everyone seems to despise that mission.

If these mods must only be found here, please at least remove the 2x 38.72% Endo rewards, as it feels like a damned punishment doing multiple 3 round runs to get as many x3 Endo rewards.

Yes all Archwing rewards and tileset loot is horribly default, should include railjack items, and special mods, new enemies or syndicate radio, some exciting music with guitars and moar lasers, i find the missions to just be a waste of time, you just rush through a maze bumping into walls like a bee or mosquito, fly around into a wall for points, but the ragdoll physics dont exist so its very boring, enemies over the intercom system and machine guns mounted on walls to destroy and hackable objects should be a few extractors and things to elongate the missions, players who reach extraction first take off reload, or gain some passive trait for a temporary time i think the start of the mission should also feature somethinglikethis. which makes sword attacks first hit explode or swing fast or accumulate energy explodes in AOE without requirements for a module. 

On 2020-03-23 at 11:45 PM, DeeDeetheSpy said:

Stuff like this. I mean if I am going to be farming a boss, the S#&$ should be themed together and not something so common...

Honestly, I am more for vendors and less for mods and what not. You get credits and resources from mobs. Then the relays near by that level bracket, on earth, venus, the dojo, and such that sells the things for credit and we craft it with the stuff. 

yeah the boss fight rewards are totally garbo, nothing fun about getting another blueprint, honestly alot of blueprints could be moved to scan  and codex rewards if the orbiter gets upgrades and new features, the archwing could have its own console or a machine room which makes sense since we can do it with railjack on a new level both the orbiter and railjack could have expansions added, as well as the relays and towns which make sense of archwing and the pvp, and rocket power which can be earned or pets, right now its non-sense loot and there should be some new mods added per planet, and bossfight which are bloodsucking parasites or temporary effects which are random per fight / instance / like i said about bounties, kuva siphon, and sanctuary onslaught, if the players have to redo stuff they should be challenged or faced with random modifiyers which determine the types of rewards on some tilesets, this can mean that a low gravity moon mission could be really fun, the enemies have an advantage because they can fly or come with boosters, drop incendiaries and bombs, rigged rooms, and interesting treasure chest , siphon has no interesting loot so am skipping it for now, the parazon is rewarding but its plagued by lich and hindered atm, this could be a good reason to make the parazons get stronger with each hacking attempt, so players can determine or have ways to upgrade them, destiny 2 has new finishers, maybe warframe can have warframe dedicated finishers and operator and transference rewards, added idea so each planet has some randomized factors WARPS which like a rainy day get things wet, the players should face random monsters or special creatures, added burssas and security which secure treasure chest and potential loot, mean while the bosses can see these added GATES and WARPS over as a reason to enter open world or other planets with special aughments and incentive splayers can;t say no, well i;ve said no before but its because the loot was horrible.

On 2020-03-02 at 12:49 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Reward Cleanup: Base Missions
Base Missions are getting a small cleanup for this Mainline. For reference, all tables are currently available at www.warframe.com/droptables.

This change will be told from the perspective of a single node for example purposes, but the logic applies gamewide to Base Missions - which is to say, the Node on the Star chart (excluding special missions like the Index, Open Worlds, Rathuum, Assassination). 

Consider the node Memphis, Phobos. 

Base Missions like Memphis are receiving a bit of ‘fat trimming’ in terms of the lowest-point rewards available within them. For example,‘Memphis’ on ‘Phobos’ will have its 500, 1,000, 1,500 Credit Caches removed, as well as the 15 and 50 Endo. This will only leave the 2,000 Credits Cache, and a new 100 Endo drop for each category, with a drop chance of the sum of all prior denominations.

Why:
This is more of a Review and clean up for some of the less-rewarding aspects of missions. Right now the base Solar Map nodes exist to progress from planet to planet, while providing either general rewards (Mods, Credits) or specific return rewards (Ivara, Nidus, etc). By getting rid of the lower value items on the general rewards, people playing for the first time should come across a bit of a bump in their resources and credits. We have more plans for this to write about at a later date. 

Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!

i don't think that will be enough to make me want to fight or wanna get back on my archwing- but its a good treat for some players to get endo and rewwards easier, am looking foeward to everything else i said in this thread better rewards and replayability should include mode changes, weather effefcts, WARP gates and extraction bonuses for fast players who wanna leave, other players wanna stay to open up lockers like the special ops, some just wanna kills and level up new gear, so seing a few map areas have low gravity or a odd monsters is a quick change, i like the idea of shooting at the lockers and hacking some with parazon leveling up or having some new future pasive, the mods polarities and schools can matter for experts later to enhance transference and have a Op-and warframe link which makes more sense when gaining focus or arriving at a new planet, i feel like the added weathers and beastmen are sufficient to determine the loot types if its raining were alot of ancient spectre popping up in earth is predictable, but the rain gives cover to animals and they are stronger to take down or attack with far more nimbleness, which works out well for the kavats and dogs, while the robots and bursa have special weapons added or modules, the players who crouch and use scanners can gain some intel, or feature enhancements to minimap for a temporary amount of time, pvp and kuva siphon encouraged in openworld without requiring a bounty is good, a random set of knockback and large overshields if the players dont have the "DLC" should work for low level players or a excavator instead depending on the players level there can be assasins and other interesting thingies to break or breach, reward the players at the gates with a random modifyer or bonus to minning, looting, or fishing like the riven do, but its only mission based, this way they enter the plains, maybe redoing bounties and missions gets supplies sent with firerate up or special bullet types which release electricity or give warframes resistances, winning?

On 2020-03-05 at 1:29 PM, ToaSirian said:

yo, we need copious amounts of credits (and endo) to get anywhere in this game.

EDIT: there are a TON of mods that need credits, oftet 300k up to 900k(!), weapon blueprints cost 15k to 25k, build cost between 15k to 25k. Fieldron/detonite/mutagen need 15k for a one time use bp, and 15k to build. i know invasions exist, but one can only do so many before those get tiresome. (And that's why the missions need extra credit drops.)

ALL the base missions are only worth doing because they are mandatory for arbitrations later in game. Now, Memphis, Phobos, is a mission fairly early in game, so 2000 credits i find a little low, but fair. Now consider a node like, uuuh, Adaro, Sedna. There, I don't think 2000 credits is reasonable. You've already unlocked the Index at that point, and be around mr 8. This is where the real grind starts, to get to at least mr 15 to be able to use all rivens and kuva weapons.

Credits need to be scaled up towards the end of the star chart.

yeah i think with the index being unlocked there should be some rewards added to the planet/tilesets which include the index enemies with other weapons or with higher EXP/shields outside of their confines to show up at other planets and selling things for use in pvp and cosmetic, tats, and guns, one planet should at least feature one riven to collect or special aughment per boss, mode, and aughment at least highlighting one weapon just like the syndicate if you complete all the nodes, or replay a bunch, the money its not tha tmuch of a problem, am more like what is focus gonna do for my team mates, and new feawtures.,

On 2020-03-05 at 8:24 PM, InfamousRedHead said:

Not necessarily about the game itself and more about the drop table site. However with the cleanup there are now multiple duplicate "Uncommon" drops on the one node.

Venus/Malva (Survival)
Rotation A
2,000 Credits Cache Uncommon (14.29%)
100 Endo Uncommon (14.29%)

Almost all spy missions now have this problem as well for Rotation A

It would be great to see some chest and caches have guardsmen or mimics which are infested or hold keys to opening larger loot,my idea is to have some assasins and appointed forces or magic, robotics, and adequate fitting roles which point at the said like a laser which sets the alarms off, enemies shouln't have to struggle in higher level missions with buttons and punching in a codered if tehy just carry a walkie talkie and a bursa, its not logical at all, security cameras just blow up so easily so it seems like were just babbies on these spy missions the only worse thing is failing to aquire data or messing up at higher levels this kills joy instantly because any party member can fail, those consoles should be basic to getting special or temporary mods and aughments, robotics and blueprints which are guarded in the pannels which can be hacked, i already said ways to level up parazon for special features, electric. I am pursuing new loot to make each tileset interesting and yet not totally boring, honestly teh cash getting should be added to PVP and Lunaro in large sums, not just teh index.

On 2020-03-02 at 12:49 PM, [DE]Bear said:

---

just wanted to add that the juggeranaught rewards are also horrible, and that a creature like that deserves to be free-roaming or hidden from the lotus with at least a few randomizers and added loot, like he can get back up after he's downed or has added agility when shot, he can die in one hot usually this mission is lenghty and has the jug in tight spaces, if ther ewere more than 1 jug it might make sense if he can just spawn again, removing the conditions in some cases to appear in other tilesets is important bringing with him infestations and mutations related visory, mods, to scan, and clean up, shoot all the infested thingies, and get covered with blood, the infested can mutate or control other players and monsters or animals in some planets this should be cool because of nidus, but i like to see players being hindered and faced with traps more often low gravity and weathers is missing from each tileset replayability is low and dry because of that players complain about bounties and redoing stuff, credits ...if the jug dropped credits or had to be shot with tranq instead for special shots should scan or perform some added reward or func.//parazon kill, and more.

On 2020-03-07 at 9:11 AM, Totterson said:

I can't say I can notice much of a difference after running several lich missions since those missions duplicate base node rewards due to reasons likely specified already in this thread, but it was the thought that counted. Thanks and looking forward to future improvements. Particularly to scaling rewards as already mentioned.

i find farming lich(s) very unrewarding, especially when just getting the "vibes" murmurs, and helping other players topple the villans, there should be a set of rewards for the players helping, and not just for killing the lich commander, but also a set of items to piece together, am getting pricey here's an idea,  blueprints and another set of mods in relation to each planet or lich type reinforcing some older weapons and warframes, and other randomizer presets which could be interesting, so players find collecting murmur fun, without defeating the boss lich, this with other temporary pickup changers and energy could perhaps teleport or be used as the operators for other functions, i can see siphon is boring so getting a simular update will be refreshing if the loot is increased and there she has more freedom through each planet node, especially openworld and bounties, this means that players could get kuva early on, allowing for more blueprints to use kuva elements or pickups to have temporary enfeeblements, aoe explosions and reload modifications to make sense of the kuva energy and the corona virus the energy pellets and pickups the floaters bypas and enemies can leave things in lockers. so that the new war weapons are found dormant in other planets like the relics, also kuva relics are horrible, they should feature othe rrewards, get some ideas to get more uses to partial weapons, or weapons that are trully horrible,  spoofs and copies to upgrade or make intop into a KITBOW or ZAW , BOWGEN, or revenge frost prisma! for the new players who are just entering the kuva ranges and open world to be less seriously its too story based!!!, the larvae should get in a warmech or ship once a while maybe the players who defeat the stompee robot drop a pod with a weapon choice or larva to collect as a spectre.

some facelift, and also be able to command some armor and attitude, scans, and parazon gifts co. horrible otherwise to keep a lich who just steals everything for months this sucked my life up until the updates and login in, perhaps a bonus affinity booster trigger when fighting the liche or collecting those murmurs, etc. but at least there can be sure a boost in fire power or elemental bullets sparking up with the right type of parazon mods and hacking to trigger some wheel items and collectables for reload/crouching to be interesting before adding channeling back and jumping abilities/triggers. magic

On 2020-03-05 at 3:25 PM, Etrexum said:

(I have been trying to get any Xiphos part for quite a while with no luck, but in comparasion it's not like it would be that expensive if I bought it with platinum, though I want to get it "fairly").

I agree, some weapon parts are horrible to find, also yesterday i did 2/3 on the invasions for the blueprint on a weapon and it dissapeared right away, so now i have to wait a while, those missions are good, but are a bit predictable and have low rewards i hope there are more rewards tables added mods and unique blueprints instead of making players wait until the war ends or a email arrives, give players some interesting or special mods, glyphs just like u did for the new event, participants wearing badges get double credits and things like that, maybe they can represent their dojos and syndicates, and get pvp loot to use. Idk, there just isnt enough loot in those invations there should some excavators and other optional content to get, i picture bombs from space and ships crashing in to have aliens and monsters that are going to give a new player hardness of the pants, i have not found any of the parts for the new weapon from the mimics or from defeating the large creature during the event, so that is a problem, everyone just said to buy it with platinum. Its the one that looks like a lance. SHEDU its imposible to obtain for me, at least add some mods and augments pertaining the players choices of warframe or weapons in the future perhaps kitgun parts and zaws will be a more interesting way to reward players per planet if you allow each relay to have a BLACKSMITH or darvo to get more interesting, so since if you allow the syndicates and each relay NPC to have more mods and kitparts then the missions would be more interesting to replay, cetus and fortuna would get some refunds and blueprints added in bounties, or hints.

On 2020-03-09 at 2:25 AM, Necr0vex said:

The cleanup is really great. Farming my Fortuna just got allot better.

One suggestion:

Me and the guys felt that Kuva does not really fit into Fortuna and the whole Corpus vibe. 

We suggests replacing the Kuva with toroids. Thematically it makes more sense and Kuva is farmable with The Kuva fortress, Liches and Sorties. Toroids are, to a noob like me, quite difficult to come by and a much needed resource.

🤘😈

i like kuva drops, its realistic because at anytime a kuva siphon and set of knights or a giant ship could float over the plains of eidolon, etc (hurting or helping, minning, for cash, even i

n fortuna, i can picture siphon dropping in during some bounty ranks especially after the orb mother and rank 5 is meet, so high level players can find kuva more easier than farming it the dumbway. so yeah looking for resources like frieza from dragon ball z with new blueprints and parts but the toroids and kuva are great options which coulda be used for crafting new guns, kitbows, crossbows with tranquilizars, ZAWS, and archwing parts which i think would require many toroids to accelerate a space gun / enhance blade's attacks, all the attacks from space currently look the same as pixe or watever that warframe is floating in, so many options to craft some SPACE ZAWs, or SPACE KITGUNS, and the whole kuva fortress should allow for some archwing combat, reasons to loot.

Edited by SnakeBadger

On 2020-03-10 at 11:19 PM, Benio_maximus said:

Why is it still possible to get 400 dirac or 1k dirac as an end of mission reward on rj missions? I thought this clean up was game wide, and leaving rj missions rewards out of the equations seems odd to me considering it is an important part of the game now

yeah railjack rewards are great but somewhat random (early) i would love to see these rewards move to other earth bounties and shocking for new players as they log-in to find parts for their future ship, skins for the orbiter, and dog treats, or robotics, etc.

On 2020-03-12 at 5:44 AM, kapn655321 said:

Lua Spy has two common mod drops.

Could use some forma, sculptures, LENSES.. just a thought.
(Please, and also, Thank you all for everything you're doing to address these.)

YES, lua does need more loot, i recommend more crossbows and themed weapons, or at least operative relative loot could be eidolon themed, or feature some additional rewards for players who have lenses equiped while those players who dont know how to equip them get some temporary bonus and XP or focus regardless, the yellow ball should be shoot at or used in other ways than just as a nothing multiplyer, its great but with so many weapons to tryout , shinobi!

Edited by SnakeBadger
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-11 at 9:38 AM, (XB1)LukasWolfz said:

Good Morning.  I think it could be changed the way we leave arbitration when we die because it happens and that when we are in squad and die automatically, the option to abandon the mission appears, several times I died while using the bullet jump and ended up confirming without meaning to  that I lose all my progress on the mission.  I think they could maintain this function of being able to abandon when they die but in another way because the way it is in my view is harming many players

yeah. i want some other options other than quitting, and other special loot, i did not even know about the NPC in the relay to get grendel for a while, maybe the next best fit is to allow for more syndicates to participate in arbitration additional to PVP, there should be more features which are advertized over the relay as competitive sport which make being a tenno desireble for the kids growing up, flags and glyphs, participants, shoutcast over the text boards and system messages like MMORPG games  which get players standing on a platform to engage one particular activity quickly without further notice, railjack is close but its far from PVP, etc however i do like the arbitration enemies to spread over to some non-arbi missions, because they are fun, maybe underwater and in high level missions, or infested with protective pods would be cool looking

1. Relics
  2. maybe the relics should feature a tree or extractor/
  3. special reactant effects
  4. distractions or features so players have a chance to get exp and reasons to hangout before extraction?
  5.  other rewards/clean up ideas 
  6. added boss? assassins? syndicate involvement?
  • expectations & observations, things to fix:
  • unrewarding game-play; 
  • for example: players rush the timer and/or cant equip a relic, or have run out.
  •  go in without relic equipped or offer to help go unrewarded
  • players who have completed these missions before go unchallenged, I also think that the loot is particular at times all the waiting anticipation can be dissapointing, you collect the dots, maybe there could be some reactants that drop or could be found which add other loots and effects or resistances, say a large shield temporarily, a totem, or  like overwatch abilities which can deflect a few shots, IF or something where the reactant is of a different type it its shot at, OR recovered by the of, then some enemies which could run-off, (hotpursuit) theyrun away, use throw bombs, steal , or whatever, these can be dogs with extreme knockback horns which pierce or cause bleeding, a robots throwing nets, magnets, and if they catch you inside their shield bubble they can deplete or drain some energy and bullets (lock-down), eventually the wholething with relics can turnout to be like kitguns, and include ARCHWING parts, if the players get a double or something they already own, maybe some extra items.
  • i think an exploding sound when choosing, or something dramatic would be good, if you were automatically rewarded something in the toggle wheel, and a few emotes were added or cosmetics to find during the mission/rewards/relic until you add other aughments, seasonal events long lost recovered in relics, nakaak pearls. candy,etc.
  • another simple trick is to watch players balance a meter or percentage but base some rewards or enemies on it, lunaro balls explode, pvp incentives, nightwave incentives.
  • reactant just hisses before its picked up, visual changes could be interesting if they were living or mutations, KUVA, and often players rush to exit so players go without collecting them, there are many extras, i like their visual caching & decoratives to collect for the 
  • last thing i wanna say, siphon, kuvalich, and the rewards for RIVEN MODS or their missions should include other interesting blueprints or new items, inventing is something i like to do, the riven itself should feature some other passive or mechanical feature which can be feed and leveled up, a special jack or slot could be interesting to see a HUD installed or purple stripe on the weapons the players equip with rivens, eventually the players get a new menu for equiping and improving rivens with syndicate mods and bounty features, there are alot of tilesets we can think of something which lets one riven perform a grandscheme of things, like how focus classes work, the rivens could aquise other features and become more valuable, hidden effects, ephemeral effects, pet or not, robotic, reload infusion, i wrote alot more about rivens somewhere else, i think 3-4 effects rolling its predictable, there should be something added which allows players to travel to a node and infuse their rivens with the data they get from the vaults and hacks with the new parazon and all the robots which makes finishers and warframe features unique, that said the common mods we often pick are just loot which need to be installed in the wheel to allow players to exhaust them right away, say they can inject or use energy pellets cost reductions, rolling triggers, this allows for TWO WHEELS or some double tapping feature like destiny 2, the player doubletaps the wheel or can trigger some new groundslams, using the pickups effectively for something else during the mission, the enemies will also get some of this perspective or enhancement if the players dont pickup the loot quickly, say their firerategoes UP, the grineer scout performs a foward roll, collects extra ammo, this inturn gives him enough addrenaline to shoot faster or perform a dashing tackle, whistling or summuning a pet or ship or shield to deflect a few bullets like MESA, or a corpus gets creative with the cash and lockerrs being rigged like the joker, the mutalist have mimics with fangs, shrapn'gas and monsterchest(s) like final fantasy games; but the loot is often interesting to study to take back from downed enemies riffles or parts to make specters or ragdoll servo-humans and meaty pets, decorations ,  

On 2020-04-10 at 9:12 PM, SnakeBadger said:

yeah the boss fight rewards are totally garbo, nothing fun about getting another blueprint, honestly alot of blueprints could be moved to scan  and codex rewards...

Thats the other thing, I think a lot of especially base line blue prints should be moved to Codex scan rewards rather than being rando drops. 

Complete scan of normal Vor gets you the Seer blue print. 
Heavy gunner gets the Gorgon Blueprint

Gokstad Pilots give the Stubba

And so on with the other factions. Rather than having the BPs drop now. Then have Cephalon simaris sell the BPs once the scan is done just like he does with quest stuff.