Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: 100x Restore Blueprint Megathread

SilverBones

100x Restore Blueprints (Scaling Costs)
We are adding a new series of Restore Research and Blueprints that yield 100 of given Restore. Visit the Clan Dojo to research, and prepare your Railjack Resources accordingly!

Upon research, you will be able to build in batches of x100 with costs scaled from the x10 Blueprints!!

Why:
The frequency at which players use these in missions vs. the 1 minute wait times for building 10x meant we could level up the batches here. Railjack Resources are being used for Research to give another use for what you are picking up! 

Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ZanderWild said:

Wondering why you would do this with the medium pads and not large ones. absolute waste of resources to bother researching these

Because the large ones are only available from syndicates? Anyway, i see can Large ones too (mistake imo), I do not understand your point.

Edited by Zakkhar

4 minutes ago, ZanderWild said:

So add the 100x large to syndicates and dont waste peoples resources on the mediums that never get used

They added them to the labs (shield & energy in energy lab, ammo in chem lab, health in bio lab)

Completely disagree - what is the point in having syndicates now? This is how you reward the players who did 4 positive/2 negative?

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

They added them to the labs (shield in energy lab, ammo in chem lab, health in bio lab)

Completely disagree - what is the point in having syndicates now?

for solo players? but yeah im too stupid top read it seems, i saw the 10x med pads on the right and thought the 100x ones were med

Edited by ZanderWild

10 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Uh, I hope this wasn't part of the plan:

49BB871C05CC7882E5180D6E3147A94D435C548C (1024×576)

We got a new research that tops even the Hema, and yes this is a Moon Clan.

500 for a Ghost clan, which is 10% of Hema's required amount. Still high, couldn't get it.

• Like 5

Why 500 mutagen samples...just why? Don't we suffer enough with the crashes and bugs from the game?

13 minutes ago, Arcira said:

Might sound trivial but instead of 10x, 20x, 100x, etc blueprint can´t we just have a foundry option to set the amount of items we want to build?

Because they have the 'Rush with plat' thing...I guess they wont make it, never.

Edited by DarkSkysz
  • Like 2

I probably wouldn't have batted an eye at this if not for the Hema Jr™ effect but that gave me some time to mull it over and my thoughts on the new blueprints. 

This is IMO not a solution this to me appears to be simply kicking the can down the road. These could have cost nothing to research and they still don't address the core issue that makes crafting low tier items on mass such a slog. 

I think it definitely woks as a stopgap however what I feel truly needs to take place is a total overhaul of the Foundry system. 

Allowing people to queue items up to a specific cut off time eliminates both the player frustration and the continual need to implement ever increasing blueprint volumes. Not just now but also in the future when players run into other similar instances with literally anything they can build.

My suggestion in the past has been to overhaul the foundry to allow players to queue up to 11 hours worth of any item. Which is more than any player should ever realistically need so depending on if the foundry awards them dynamically over time or in a lump sum, there might be the need for a confirmation prompt past a certain volume. Essentially "This order can not be canceled and will not be awarded until it is fully complete, Type AUTHROIZE to confirm" 

In any case the reasoning behind the suggestion of allowing queues of individual items up to 11hours is that is when the more "log in every day" items start to pop up. Things that are clearly designed to get people to log in regularly, things like weapons, Forma and Warframes. Clearly DE does not want people queueing up 30 forma and being all "see ya next month Warframe". An 11 hour cap would naturally exclude these items from the proposed queue. 

Summation, 

As a stopgap these are passable, the prices particularly on the Health pads (as seldom used as those are) is IMO excessively high in the Samples department. 

I think a far more comprehensive QOL update that future proofs the foundry system would be to restructure it in such a way as players can queue up a certain timeframe of any singular item with a reasonable cuttoff as to naturally exclude "big ticket" items that DE is clearly using in such a way as to encourage more regular logins.

Thank you for your time and consideration

• Like 5

550 mutagen samples base to research the 100 x large health restore is... well, hilarious honestly, although its in the same way you laugh when something ridiculous but awful happens and the only other option is to cry.

Many many many small to medium clans have been pumping every mutagen sample they find into Hema, and still aren't even close to finishing it. So there's no mutagen samples available. At all. And they don't come easy. My shadow clan (which has consistently had active players since the public beta started) has 7629/15000 samples for hema and now 0/1650 for the health pack.

Please do one or more of the following:

1) Change the required resource to something else

2) Massively reduce the number required

3) Refund mutagen samples locked into incomplete Hema research to the vault so they can be used

Pretty please?

Although if you were going to make ridiculous amounts of mutagen samples required for something, this is about the best place you could have put it. Really hurts nothing, just an inconvenience.

P.S. Actually the more I think about it the more funny I find it. Thanks for the laugh. 🙂

P.P.S. I think you maintain the hilarity and also show awesomeness if you choose option #3 instead of the others. i.e. Refund mutagen samples locked into incomplete Hema research to the vault so they can be used.

Edited by rstripn
  • Like 5

I personally disagree with the crafting costs of the 100x blueprints (assuming the resource cost is unchanged since the latest devstream).  I feel the purpose of the 100x blueprint should be to make it more time and resource efficient to craft the same amount of pads compared to someone who can do it with 10x.  In order to craft one of the 100x blueprint I would have to spend more time farming resources to spam craft them compared to the amount of time I would spend just waiting 10 minutes to craft 10x for the same amount, but with less resources.

Also, let's talk about how there's only 100x blueprints for large pads. What about us Medium Pad Master Race players?

c84xVa8.jpg

Edited by Elusive

I am very much liking the investment and research costs of the new blueprints. These items are of course luxury, and it's some additional grind for a very optional yet comfortable crafting experience for these popular consumables.

Since they take three days to research, I cannot comment on something, but I will speculate that the replication cost be high as well (10 million Credits per blueprint or something).

• Like 1