Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Sentinel Mod Sharing Megathread

SilverBones

Sharing Sentinel Mods
Sentinel Weapons and Warframe weapons cannot share Mods,which is to say: if you have 1 Maxed Serration Mod, your Sentinel’s Weapon cannot use it if you have a Primary Weapon with it equipped. You either switch your Sentinel Weapon to a different class (Shotgun, Melee), or acquire and max a duplicate Mod. 

We are removing this condition and now your Mods can be simultaneously equipped. 

Why:
Over time, the amount of systems to put your time into have increased. The appeal of grinding out a Duplicate Mod for Sentinels just isn’t a proposition we want players to be faced with in the context of everything else the game has to offer! 

Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!

• Like 9

It would be nice if dissolving into Endo would give back a reasonable amount of the Endo already spent maxing the mod. (Maxing Serration consumes 20k Endo, but dissolving it only gives back 85 Endo) E.g. something like when scrapping Railjack parts: Give back 25% to 50% of Endo spent. Maybe on a sliding scale with 50% for lesser amounts of Endo, since probably only veteran players have multiple maxed legendary mods, and those players can more easily afford the "loss".

• Like 5

Long time players like myself who have invested resources (and time) for getting rank 10 duplicates of mods like Serration, Hornet Strike or Primed Point Blank (not to mention Primed Elemental mods), would really appreciate getting some kind of compensation for making these duplicates obsolete. Personally I would be fine with either Legendary Cores or just getting Endo&credits back. It would make sense since those of us (long time players) who had duplicate rank 3 Arcanes got the option to Distill them back to rank 0 Arcanes. In any case only solution of getting some kind of compensation for those resources shouldn't be trading with other players.

• Like 2

be nice if I could dissolve max ranked silver and gold mods with a lot of ranks into the endo and credits spent on them if we have a duplicate

but either way, thanks -> no more mod conflict and auto resolve ARRRGH.

Please please let this be permanent.

Edited by Reaper76OTP
  • Like 4

Now all duplicate mods we used for the sentinels have no use, and all the endo/credits used on them can't be reclaimed. Make dissolving ranked mods (any rank) refund ALL the spent endo/credits (this wouldn't change the unranked mod selling price).

Giving a legendary core as compensation for duplicate maxed mods would be bad, as many players don't actually put max rank into companion mods, but keep them 1~2 ranks lower due to bad cost x benefit. Allowing us to sell them for the full spent cost would be fair to everybody in my opinion. If not a full price (due to some possible exploit), maybe a 75~90% ratio?

• Like 1

They said it was impossible, but it finally happened.

Next item on the docket: Setting the effective rank of our mods below its current fusion rank to allow for fine-tuned build tweaking when capacity can't fit everything maxed, instead of needing a dupe at each rank for full flexibility.

Looking forward to that, it'll reduce the need of up to 10 dupes instead of just 1 sentinel extra!

• Like 2

Il y a 13 heures, WeBrowser a dit :

For me that  just moved the grind to sell all my duplicated maxed mods or turn them back into useless endo, turn it back to decoration  pls??

you call sell them to other players, you will obtain lot of plat.

• Like 1

On 2020-03-05 at 2:26 PM, groznez said:

Long time players like myself who have invested resources (and time) for getting rank 10 duplicates of mods like Serration, Hornet Strike or Primed Point Blank (not to mention Primed Elemental mods), would really appreciate getting some kind of compensation for making these duplicates obsolete. Personally I would be fine with either Legendary Cores or just getting Endo&credits back. It would make sense since those of us (long time players) who had duplicate rank 3 Arcanes got the option to Distill them back to rank 0 Arcanes. In any case only solution of getting some kind of compensation for those resources shouldn't be trading with other players.

On 2020-03-05 at 12:06 PM, NashobaFennec said:

How about legendary cores for those who wasted all those creds and Endo on maxing serration and other mods solely for their sentinels? 

You've got yourself a 75p - 200p mods now.

Go sell them. That's your compensation, a nice chunk of plat.

Edited by WeaselBoy
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-06 at 4:36 AM, TheLexiConArtist said:

They said it was impossible, but it finally happened.

Next item on the docket: Setting the effective rank of our mods below its current fusion rank to allow for fine-tuned build tweaking when capacity can't fit everything maxed, instead of needing a dupe at each rank for full flexibility.

Looking forward to that, it'll reduce the need of up to 10 dupes instead of just 1 sentinel extra!

YES! This would be amazing QoL, especially on corrupted mods.

• Like 1