Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Status Chance Mod Buff Megathread

SilverBones

Status Chance Mod Buffs 
The Status Chance Mods we released many years ago have not been considered worthwhile - there are simply better options within the Status Mod builds (Dual Stats) or Critical builds are more appealing. We are buffing all Standalone Status Chance Mods to increase the appeal of building for Status on your Weapons:

• Rifle Aptitude increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
  • Melee Prowess increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
  • Sure Shot increased from 15% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance
  • Shotgun Savvy increased from 30% Status Chance to 90% Status Chance

Why: 
This is a long overdue change that will thrive when paired with the above change of giving >100% Status meaning. The goal is to give your Arsenals a shake up in terms of what Status may mean for some of your Collection! This is a power output increase across the board for Status. 

Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!

• Like 6

The changes are awesome and all, but I don't think that with the current status % numbers we have in the game right now, we are going to reach >100% status chance with anything other than melees (because Weeping Wounds), or some specific weapons with very high status chance (higher or equal to 40% for sure).

Dual stat mods should go to 90%, and the status mods should go to 120% or something. Or just buff overall status chance from the weapons.

• Like 8

Stunning Speed is still 10% status chance, and it was the mod i was most excited to be buffed by this update :c

46 minutes ago, Costanzafaust said:

Hopefully status chance Riven mods are also getting a boost?

Status Rivens already give 60-120% status chance to average disposition guns, which is perfectly in line with 60/60's and the newly buffed mods

• Like 6

[Shattering Justice], [Sobek]'s Steel Meridian augment mod now behaves as a normal +status chance mod, but before the update its purpose was giving the weapon a flat 20% status chance after modded base status chance. Meaning that if you add this mod to a 0-mods config. you will get only a 4% status chance increase! Please fix this. I don't yet know if other similar mods behave like that (please tell me it's a bug).

• Like 3

On 2020-03-02 at 6:02 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Status Chance Mod Buffs 
The Status Chance Mods we released many years ago have not been considered worthwhile - there are simply better options within the Status Mod builds (Dual Stats) or Critical builds are more appealing. We are buffing all Standalone Status Chance Mods to increase the appeal of building for Status on your Weapons:

Please consider to buff Modified Munitions as well.

• Like 6

this literally is a joke.. again its DE beeing to careful.. 90% status will never make me use any of these mods stand alone on ANYTHING.. never.. make it at least 120% to even be remotely considered. and at least 150% if you really want status to be a thing.

The Aura change sucks. Please just make it 2 auras stack but no more. You are still forcing people into using all the same aura's. This goes against everything that has ever been said about build diversity. 

To elaborate make CP -40% armor but only stacks once. That way players will naturally diversify their auras. This nerf is just bad for everyone and feels like a punch in a sensitive region. IE the 2k hours in game we have spent formaing our aura slots. 

Edited by King_Flounder
  • Like 1

Looking at the buffed status chance mods... they're still not worth using. The 60/60 mods are only slightly behind, and the added damage is worth more than the, for instance, +10% chance of a proc that the difference between four 60/60s versus three 60/60s and a status chance mod works out to actually be in the end.

There's also a number of other mods that boost status chane that could do with a look at.

Hello there, I don't see any feedback thread for status proc change so I find here is the better place to post.

I'm very happy about the status proc changes. Now everything have its place... aside from Gas.

Gas is a elemental damage made from Heat and Toxin. Therefore I can't use any elemental made from Heat nor Toxin. If I use Gas, which include Corrosive and Viral.

So, while using Gas, I won't be able to use the 2 armor stripping element. Gas is also weak against shield, and to make Magnetic/Gas, it is not efficient.

Other rant about Gas is in this thread, last paragraph of the 1st post:

Electricity proc does effectively the same thing but more effective because of the element bonus bonus vs armor and shield while having less reduction vs other hp/armor type. While Gas damage is only effective against infested hp type. As Gas proc now does Gas damage, it doesn't by pass shield nor armor and has -50% on other faction hp types, therefore extremely weak stacking in both number and with other damage type.

Please consider this. Thank you.

26 minutes ago, SortaRandom said:

Wait, so this gets a dedicated megathread, but the complete overhaul of Status effects doesn't?

I was blind and didn't see the dedicated mega for the SC change. Sorry.

Edit: I was not blind, I started the previous post before the dedicated one is up.

Edited by Deinocamo

Just now, Deinocamo said:

I was blind and didn't see the dedicated mega for the SC change. Sorry.

Oh, no, I wasn't talking about your post at all. I was confused because the change in this thread (buffs for a few mediocre mods) is apparently enough to warrant a dedicated megathread, but the complete revamp of nearly every status effect instead gets lumped into the "Shotgun Status Calculation" thread as if the two topics are remotely related.

Seems weird to me. The status effect revamp has a fundamental impact on how this entire game is played; it seems silly to me that DE didn't bother making a separate thread for it.

Il y a 1 heure, Ketec a dit :

CP: Unless you run with a full party - the 18% is a worthless amount for solo players. Should have increased the amount but capped the max reduction.

they should let 30%, but make it multiplicative.

1 : let 70% armor, remove 30%

2 : let 49% armor, remove 51%

3 : let 34.3% armor, remove 65.7%

4 : let 24% armor, remove 76%

• Like 1

On 2020-03-02 at 1:02 PM, [DE]Bear said:

Status Chance Mod Buffs 

Why: 
This is a long overdue change that will thrive when paired with the above change of giving >100% Status meaning. The goal is to give your Arsenals a shake up in terms of what Status may mean for some of your Collection! This is a power output increase across the board for Status. 

Please remember to leave your feedback in a constructive and civil manner! Remember, this thread is for FEEDBACK ONLY. If you have a bug, please make sure you submit your bug on this thread and follow the new guidelines!

Just wondering if Syndicate mods that used to give flat status chance are working as intended, like Entropy Burst and Shattering Justice, I mean if they are additive they should be affected by the multiplicative ones, also if you dont want to have a additive bonus on a status shotgun at least the mod should give more than 20% extra status chance

1 hour ago, thurmack said:

Since the shotgun status numerical changes are inconsistent (e.g. exergis didn't change at all), can we please have a list of all the shotgun changes, akin to the arcane changes?

As a console player who's not gonna have access to this update for probably at LEAST a month, yes please. I'd like to see the stats so I can actually participate in the discussion.

• Like 1