Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Kuva Lich Murmur Change & Fix Megathread

SilverBones

The damage a Lich can do to defense objectives is too high.

My current Lich has a 30% radiation Nukor (does the Lich actually benefit from higher percentage damage bonus?) and right now is on level 3. I just did a Lich controlled defense mission solo as Banshee (or more like public, but no one joined) and on wave 5 the objective was at about 60k+ health with a little bit of shield IIRC. The Lich spawned in right next to the objective and I could barely squeeze in two Sonar casts before the mission failed, because the Lich nuked the objective within seconds.

Considering that Liches are only affected by very few crowd control abilities (like Silence seemed to do nothing to him, Lockdown also not working), I don't see any "difficulty" in this, but only a frustrating "cannot react to, fail mission" moment.

• Like 2

Why does Uranus only get 4 nodes that are very hard to solo when you get a new Lich? Defense, disruption, interception & survival. There are rescue missions, spy, exterminations & cap

that are never lich controlled. Same thing happens to Earth also. Then there's the multiple mobile defenses & excavations on some planets like Ceres. Can you please fix these. Thanks

• Like 1

Please make it so killing the kuva larvling with a kuva weapon forces that weapon to spawn.

As I see it the RNG weapon selection is good for forcing varied play and helps diversify and spice the starting flow of the lich system. But once a player has all the lich weapons and just wants to refine their builds the 2hrs (on a bad day) of kuva larvaling farming is not fun or good for the system. The focus of lich hunting should be just that. Once a player has shown they have completed the requisite RNG kuva weapon unlocking portion the tail end of the farm should be less painful.

• 2 weeks later...

Please let us remove a lich. I didnt mean to start one and dont have the mods to be able to take on level 110 enemies. I like playing this game because there is so much to choose from but this just feels like im being forced to grind one thing instead of me deciding what I want to focus on. Please let people maybe remove it once a week or even just once ever. I understand that it is supposed to be a challenge but Im still a new player and this will be giant grind for something I dont care about instead of me grinding for things I want to grind for. I just want this thing gone so I can get back to playing the rest of the game. I hate to be that guy but Im frustrated enough by this to take a break from the game until there is an option to not do this quest. 

• Like 1