Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates' exiled status

DekuWF

Question

Hi guys, today I decided the four syndicates I will max out, but I have a problem; I started with steel meridian, with which I'm at max rank and by doing this I also upgraded red veil a little bit nad, on the other hand, I ot exiled from new loka and the perrin sequance, that are the ones I want to focus on right now (red veil, steel meridian, new loka and the perrin sequance). I searched on the internet how to get out from the exiled status of syndicates and I found that the only thing to do is do the initiation for that syndicate, get the sigil and with it equipped do some missions to get the standigs up and than pay the contribute to get from exiled to condemned and so on. The problem is that even if I equip the new loka sigil on all my warframes, my daily standing stays at 0 and I can't get in the process I've just described. What should I do?

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Jackdarsan said:

I too will be doing this soon. Wonna get all the weapons

if syndicate mods/parts/weapons are what you are looking for, it's easier, cheaper and much faster to just trade from players who maxed that syndicate.

Switch syndicates only if you want the cosmetic items.

6 minutes ago, SHArK-FiN said:

if syndicate mods/parts/weapons are what you are looking for, it's easier, cheaper and much faster to just trade from players who maxed that syndicate.

Switch syndicates only if you want the cosmetic items.

I fell into the trap of taking steel meridian as my first syndicate and had found it hard to find anyone wanting anything from these guys, so for me its just been easier to rank up other syndicates then hang around in trade chat. I guess this comment will slowly turn into an action house discussion. Rambles on ...... 'why can't there be any easier way to trade items'... lol.  

4 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

I fell into the trap of taking steel meridian as my first syndicate and had found it hard to find anyone wanting anything from these guys, so for me its just been easier to rank up other syndicates then hang around in trade chat. I guess this comment will slowly turn into an action house discussion. Rambles on ...... 'why can't there be any easier way to trade items'... lol.  

Steel meridian is the "middle" syndicate, thus people who went for 4 syndicates at the same time would always have Steel meridian as one of those, same goes to Red Veil. However the difference between Red Veil and Steel Meridian is that Red Veil has much more popular and useful mods.

Use warframe.market to list the mods, around 10~15p. It's easier than you think, and doesn't require one to stay in trade chat.

5 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

'why can't there be any easier way to trade items'... lol.  

In their own paraphrased words, DE isn't comfortable with a trade system where either player isn't at the keyboard

1 hour ago, SHArK-FiN said:

Steel meridian is the "middle" syndicate, thus people who went for 4 syndicates at the same time would always have Steel meridian as one of those

Plus, Steel Merid were the most unambiguous Good syndicate for years, so for the RPG angle most people wanted in. Veil were a death cult, Loka were bigots, Perrin sounded like a rich mafia, nobody knew what was up with Suda, and Hexis always had that doubt they were making a power play, so Merid didn't (and still aren't) carrying any baggage. It wasn't until years later we learn that Perrin are totally good guys too, just as good as Meridian (and as for the others, Loka were only bigots out of idiocy, Suda and Hexis seem to be on the level, and Red Veil... became even worse, but in a compelling way thanks to Rell)

4 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

In their own paraphrased words, DE isn't comfortable with a trade system where either player isn't at the keyboard

Plus, Steel Merid were the most unambiguous Good syndicate for years, so for the RPG angle most people wanted in. Veil were a death cult, Loka were bigots, Perrin sounded like a rich mafia, nobody knew what was up with Suda, and Hexis always had that doubt they were making a power play, so Merid didn't (and still aren't) carrying any baggage. It wasn't until years later we learn that Perrin are totally good guys too, just as good as Meridian (and as for the others, Loka were only bigots out of idiocy, Suda and Hexis seem to be on the level, and Red Veil... became even worse, but in a compelling way thanks to Rell)

pretty much this. I wish DE would give players the possibility to 'link' Syndicates in different ways in order to make standing hoarding more efficient

Guess I'm moving off topic, would be nice for the people after "completeness" to not loose syndicates when farming rep with others. I understand they don't like one another but would of been cool to have, after all that effort to max out rep, you could have a side quest to have a truce between syndicates to allow players to unlock them all.  I want everything maxed 🙂