Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Warframe Ps4 Still Open Beta

ok so im going to say my thoughts on this for now..... im getting the ps4 version iv gotten pretty far on the pc version even tho iv only played since upddate 9. my only fear is that im going to lose it all when ps4 version comes out and with this preorder thing on psn im now even more concerned since it seems like they want a fresh start for all. also as far as limitations go for ps4 iv been playing warframe with my ps3 controller and the only limits ihave is I cant do all the acrobatic stunts......when im in the void certain secret rooms require u to triple or even more wall run up I can do 2 and that's it, maybe its my sensitivity but that's it and that's a hard one to do anyway...

You need to set up your buttons bro...

I use a PS3 controller and i can do anything a KB&M user can do.

If you want my button configs hit me up with a pm and i'll hook you up.

Edited by NinjaRican

Yes Boki But you still need to pay for the PSN Tax for playing multiplayer in all the games which support multiplater co-op and so on.So it is free no need to fear something

Yes Boki But you still need to pay for the PSN Tax for playing multiplayer in all the games which support multiplater co-op and so on.So it is free no need to fear something

If you are referring to the cost of Playstation Plus, F2P games are allowed to choose whether to require PS+ or not. And I am 95% certain that Warframe will not require PS+; as far as I know, all announced F2P PS4 games have opted against requiring PS+. So it truly is free to play, as far as I know.

Edited by aRetiredNinja

WHINE

WHINEY WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Someone at DE announced something so I'm going to do what everyone else does and WHINE.

Okay, now I'm going to go have fun and play some Warframe.

• Upvote 1

thats cool but i think as long as those of us who are founders are recognized on the PS4 community im down with whatever you guys have for us

• Upvote 1

Don't hold your breath people. I highly doubt this will be doable.

Why? The Sega Dreamcast did it. How old is that system?

We’ve noticed some speculation and growing fear with the community that the announcement of Warframe launching with the PS4 means the game is in fact launching out of Beta.  While we never explicitly said this is the case, we understand the implication.  To clear it up completely, the game will still very much be in Beta on both PS4 and PC come Nov 15th/29th.  Expanding the reach of Warframe is our intention with adding the PS4 to the mix. Warframe is far from finished and we will continue to work diligently on both Beta versions until we think it’s ready for full release status.

And just a heads up, we are waiting on information about crossplay and account crossover, we have no new information at this time.

as long as the addition of the console wont cause any nerfs to PC version - including content to be more "console friendly".

I'm having a really hard time understanding why anyone cares whether or not the game is in "Beta". If they said that it was released tomorrow would it change anything? 

What has my concern is that PS4 launches in less than 4 weeks and we still don't have an answer on how our accounts will crossover, crossplay, transfer or anything. That seems like a pretty short window to figure these types of things out! 

My issue is, since I'm hooked on WARFRAME and I do not play any other games currently... maybe I'll just cancel my PS4 preorder. Because there is no chance in hell I'm going to start over again. I'll just stick with PC. 

I'm hoping to hear a definite answer on the PS4 very soon.

I don't want to have a $400 dust collector sitting around.

Either way DE, WARFRAME looks to be the only great game at launch. Congrats and good luck.

PS: KEEP BUSTING SONY'S BALLS ABOUT THIS!!! WE NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!

Edited by stpwncold

Crossover really seems like a necessity. 

But if it comes to be REALLY not doable than I think we can do without, however much it may suck.

Thank you for the further clarification, Rebecca.

I see cross play low on the totem, though. It's libel to bring up more problems than it's worth.

Unless the game becomes unbalanced, PS4 being more popular or vice versa.

... idk.. if crossover is not viable I don't see my self playing on the PS4... seeing as I would have one and ppl I play with wouldn't... then I would not want to play my account on it... or if my account could not play on it... and vice versa..

I see cross play high on the totem, well for me that is... then again isn't this supposed to come out next month?

lol well don't worry if it' scraps I'll just take back my PS4 no harm no fire... er burning effigies... .. or voodoo dolls .. then again the voodoo dolls may be effigies ... so that's a bit redundant..

Gamer motto: "never kill the messenger... always send the messenger back with explosives strapped to their chest... ... "

§§CrazieGeneral

Beta-shmeta

This game is already far more playable than some AAA-Titles I've seen and they don't even have the audacity to charge me for it up front.

I don't care if you call yourself Beta, Alpha or kinda-sorta-vertical slice game... This "Beta" is already a lot more "game" than most games are.

Don't be so concerned with Labels, just enjoy yourselfs!

• Upvote 2

We’ve noticed some speculation and growing fear with the community that the announcement of Warframe launching with the PS4 means the game is in fact launching out of Beta.  While we never explicitly said this is the case, we understand the implication.  To clear it up completely, the game will still very much be in Beta on both PS4 and PC come Nov 15th/29th.  Expanding the reach of Warframe is our intention with adding the PS4 to the mix. Warframe is far from finished and we will continue to work diligently on both Beta versions until we think it’s ready for full release status.

And just a heads up, we are waiting on information about crossplay and account crossover, we have no new information at this time.

16 days have elapsed since you started this thread, DERebecca.

Surely you must have some new information about crossplay & account crossover that you can share with us now. 

You can preorder Warframe on PSN but we don't know how the accounts are going to work seems backwards to me.

• Upvote 1

A game with a working cash shop is not in beta.

The beta tag is an excuse for poor features and bugs.

This game released awhile ago.

• Upvote 1