Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I force a Limbo out of rift?

OrSpeeder

Question

So... was playing Railjack.

Limbo enters. Limbo goes to back of ship, limbo dies, and never ressurects.

We start another mission, Limbo immediately walks to back of ship. Enemies spawn... limbo never dies. I go there, and see a huge blob of 2 or 3 ramsleds teams trying to kill rift-ed limbo.

I PM RJ owner, he omni's back to ship, helps me clean the enemies. Limbo exits rift, goes to forge, hits the "refine button", goes back to rift.

We make a mistake, get several teams of ramsleds hitting us all at once again, and while still trying to kill the first ones, more show up.

I press "L", see huge red blob around Limbo near the forge. I go there, Limbo is in rift, not moving from where he was, 10 minutes ago.

RJ is full of holes, fires, etc... we quickly manage to finish mission, and rush to Dojo to refill railjack since we ran out of materials to fix it.

Limbo hits refine during loading, as soon RJ is on Dojo, he quits.

Limbo was MR27...

So, can we somehow force limbo out of rift so enemies can kill him and he stays dead (like the first mission, he was some 20 minutes alive in the forge room, then 20 minutes dead in forge room after the first boarding party got through our gunners) instead of using "refine" without letting us refill our omnis?

9 answers to this question

Yup, unfortunete that such a high MR player was being a .... well for the sake of forum rules, bad sport. No way to get rid of him then to abort or just finish the mission. In my case, if I had not gotten anything good yet, I would have aborted just so we was not leaching off me, but I'm like that. I hate to let players like that get something for nothing. Either that or stand right next to them and just let the mission fail. I hate trolls and leechers.

hace 30 minutos, DarkSkysz dijo:

Only way to remove him from the rift is with another limbo using cataclysm over him.

Was about to say this..

The only way to get a Limbo off the rift is, another Limbo banish him off, or casting Cataclysm over him from the Tactical View Menu options, but that would waste some flux, AND sadly, he can just dash again into the rift..

I really hate when people like this join my crew, but there's nothing we can do.

I mean, there's nothing wrong if u jump into pug and u have bad gear(so maybe that's why he ran Bimbo). U can tell ur crew and cap u would like to just be inside the ship, do gunner or engineer, and I bet ur teammates will kindly accept and help u, but sometimes I think they are even so afraid to ask, that they end up doing this shis.

*sigh*

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Report him thats a limbo that makes all limbo look bad ^.^ 

As someone who enjoys playing limbo I hate how there are people who do that. I try to use the rift as a safe space for me to regen health, kill enemies i put there, park my warframe when I go operator, or to hide if I am getting my butt kicked and I need to reposition. Sucks how he also is used to leech off of people

1 hour ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

I mean, there's nothing wrong if u jump into pug and u have bad gear(so maybe that's why he ran Bimbo)

Nah, this guy was MR27 and his Limbo had ton of tennogen and whatnot trinkets. Also all his gear was level 30 and all... I really doubt he had any bad gear.