Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help with the game... i dont know where to go.

AzErEuSMaNaToR

Question

Hi guys, well i am having a stagger problem with the game.
I just don`t know how to get stuff and when i see a build for a frame, they add stuff i don`t even know what it is.
For example, Arcane Energize? even watching guides i cant find these and i dont know what they are for, 
and here is an important thing, no matter what i do i can`t find an efficient way of getting mana... i see all this youtubers and builders and they can stay hidden with loki for 2 minutes i get loki and i use one of his abilities and boom no more energy. 
I curently have no main frame becuase no matter what i do.. in a for example 5 minute mission i can use abilities 3 or 4 times, which to me is like.. ¨why have all these different frames if you can`t use abilities at all during a mission¨, so i mainly focused on getting a powerfull main and i just shoot enemies.

So i came here for help, true help, i will list what frames i have and if it is possible for anyone of you tell me how to improve my gameplay.

Current Frames ( all max level )
Banshee Prime
Ember
Excalibur Prime
Excalibur
Excalibur Umbra
Frost 
Ivara
Limbo
Loki
Mirage
Nyx
Oberon
Rhino Prime
Saryn Prime

Vauban 
Volt.

And as a main weapon i have a Synapse with a riven mod that does like 11k damage non crit.

please help, everytime i see people play is see them blasting abilities and having fun exploding everything and there i am using an ability twice and having to run around looking for orbs while they just have the most fun 😞 i am tired of just shooting stuff i want to explode stuff also.
Please help.

Sorry about english, it is not my native languaje.

8 answers to this question

Try to find or buy an energy siphon, it lets you regenerate energy and is arguably the most useful aura mod. If you can also get rage and a reliable healing ability you can gain energy by taking damage. 

Or get energy restore mods, though I'd recommend the aura more. 

Edited by (XB1)Red Dough Boy

I think getting the mod fleeting expertise will probably help you out the most right now. Arcane energize, zenurik focus tree and energy restores all require time and/or resources and just aren't as accessible. pairing a rank 4 fleeting with a rank 4 streamline will allow you to cast your abilities for 1/4 of their original cost and all you need to do is balance out the negative duration.

This should be a good way to bring you to a stage in the game where you have better options

I think your main issue is collecting more mods. Have you done any orokin derelict vault runs? There are a whole set of corrupted mods you can get from them.

Regarding arcanes:

• Frame arcanes are Arbitration rewards and Eidolon drops.
  • Operator arcanes are bought from The Quills in Cetus and Little Duck Fortuna.
  • Zaw and Kitgun arcanes are bought from their respective vendors.

Regarding energy, the main ways to generate energy for later in the game:

• Arcane Energize (relying on energy orbs dropped from enemies).
  • Zenurik energizing dash (operator focus ability).
  • Rage or Hunter's Adrenaline mods (check the warframe wiki for where mods drop).

Other sources of energy:

• Energy Siphon (aura from the nightwave store).
  • A zaw arcane that gives enemy on heavy attack kills.
  • Syndicate weapon explosions (when you fill their affinity gauge).
  • Dethcube augment (from the Simaris store).
  • Certain frames may have their own ability to generate energy.
Edited by schilds

Are you equipping a R4 Fleeting Expertise and a R4 Streamline? The two will cap you out at the games maximum 175% Energy efficiency. Should make it a lot easier to manage things energy wise.

Anything more than R4 is a waste of mod points and in the case of fleeting duration, cause you're hard capped at 175%

Edited by Oreades

1 hour ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

I just don`t know how to get stuff

The Wiki should generally cover that:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

1 hour ago, AzErEuSMaNaToR said:

For example, Arcane Energize? even watching guides i cant find these and i dont know what they are for

Case in point,

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Energize

Arcane Energize is an Arcane Enhancement that provides a chance to gain additional energy for you and nearby allies whenever you pick up an Energy Orb.

Acquisition

Um... am I the only one finding it strange a founder is literally struggling with the basics of the game....

Essentially your issue is you're modding your frames wrong.... in a lot of these 'meta' builds you generally need to sacrifice one aspect from strength, efficiency, range and duration when setting up the mods.

Loki for example needs lots of duration for his long duration stealth, you can sacrifice power strength as it's not needed.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, LSG501 dijo:

Um... am I the only one finding it strange a founder is literally struggling with the basics of the game....

Essentially your issue is you're modding your frames wrong.... in a lot of these 'meta' builds you generally need to sacrifice one aspect from strength, efficiency, range and duration when setting up the mods.

Loki for example needs lots of duration for his long duration stealth, you can sacrifice power strength as it's not needed.

There is an explanation for that. For years.. and i mean years! i couldnt get the UDP sorted out. I even have a post asking how to fix this but just recently got the thing working..
I can tell you this game is freaky.. a friend of mine were walking together IN THE DOJO... but... when he wanted to join my session and vice versa it said i was offline.
How can i be offline and walk with him and do stuff in the dojo?... i will never figure it out.
But the other day i was trying to open ports for Call of Duty and it worked so i treid opening ports for warframe and it worked so i re downlodead the thing and here i am.
( this account has never changed emails or owner 😉 ).

Thank you all for you help, i will try to get the focus for the mana thingy.