Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3/2/2020 sudden arsenal mods/expierence change before new update.

o1517

Question

Hi all. Today at log in my arsenal has changed mod values, today Mar 2 2020, this before the new coming upgrade. My hyldrin my main use frame was 5252 shields for long time, today she is 3000ish, Also a vazarin slot seems to open/empty on most arsenal screens, cant remember what is missing. Excalibur umbra was 1120 shields now 900ish no matter what I do.

On further looking it seems on all frames the vazarin slot is empty. I did not trade mods or buy new ones. I have bought lots ayatans lately and one riven. Cant remember what mod is missing???

On further further inspections, on most frames the redirection mod, vazarin, seems to have been removed from frames.

finally broke down and sent support ticket. Any info ideas still appreciated.

OK frames affected both excaliburs, hyldryn, mag, valkyrie, nyx among others. Here is Hyldrin build, upper corner where it says 4545 shields was 5252 yesterday.

https://imgur.com/Dh2Ap5E

Could trading have removed mod due to conflict? All weapons are fine and so are arcanes. Only very specific frames maybe less the 10 of them.

BTW hyldrin is a 5 forma build is how Got her to 5252 shields, probably not necessary but it worked .

Its kinda big deal as I am slower when playing (no thumb jockey)and use shields as big buff to give me more time before getting killed/revived. Lately on my PC the game is really buggy started like 2 weeks ago. Have latest and greatest PC, plenty memory/high speed internet. Any info or ideas appreciated thanks.

Edited by o1517

5 answers to this question

Normally I'd go with the usual dragon key being the issue but the numbers aren't right for that. 

Does seem like you've changed a mod and it got removed but usually you get a pop up if it won't fit in a build and asks you if you want to remove it....

Actually thinking about it... did you add a forma to these frames?  That usually lowers your stats even with the same builds due to different pre-mod stats at rank 1 versus rank 30. 

Would probably be useful to have a screen shot although my game was a little 'buggy' on the results page today but didn't notice any difference with my builds etc.

As far as Hildryn is concerned your Redirection is not maxed out. Equip a maxed out one and it will fix your problems on Hildryn being low on shields compared to what you were expecting I also have no GD clue why you have PFlow equipped on Hildryn when she receives no benefit whatsoever due to having no energy.

Did most suggestions fro Hyldryn, am still noob. This stuff is complex, thks

OK think I got this, the clue was vazarin mod missing on those frames. Turns out redirection, vazarin,  was the culprit, must have traded, or unequipped or added in trade over weekend. Took all redirections and sold for endo, then started with blank ones and slowly added little blue dots on bottom. It worked on most frames. Tried using the first ones but  no luck, selling and restarting did trick.

Edited by o1517