Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keros wf concept

moarmasx

Name: Keros

Description:

I came up with an idea that would play more with the concept that focused more on time control (different than limbo) and the quantum physics, which in addition to stopping the time of its enemies, also advance and delay it.

Stats in max range

Armor 150

Shield 325

Health 250

Energy 300

Sprint Speed 1.1

Aura Vazarin

Base Polarities: 1 Naramon, 1 Madurai

Passive: Temporary Disruption

Each time you use your skills you will accumulate "Temporary Disruption" that will increase the strength, duration and range of your skills up to 50% with the maximum charge, the ability launched with the maximum charge will have an additional effect depending on what skill it is and the charges will return to 0. Each skill will add 1 charge, up to a maximum of 10.

1) Recycling

Increases the fire rate of firearms, a percentage of the bullets fired will return to the cartridge to be relaunched once on the last shot of the cartridge. It is allowed to change weapons to accumulate more bullets and shoot them in the last shot of the secondary or primary. It also returns the bullets generated by multishot. For bows it will be like shooting twice in one.

• Cost 25 Energy
  • Fire Rate Increase +90% [Ability Strength]
  • Bullets Return Percentage 70% [Ability Strength, Exceeds 100% to increase the number of bullets].
  • Duration 25s [Ability Duration]

With max Temporary Disruption: The enemies you damage while the skill is active will be paralyzed for a short period of time.

• Duration 8s [Ability Duration]

2) Quantum Overlay

Keros's body vibrates by causing its particles to be in different positions at the same time, reducing the likelihood of receiving any type of damage. Increase movement speed and multishot.

• Cost 50 Energy
  • Probability of Avoiding Damage 70% [Ability Strength, max 95%]
  • Multishot +90% [Ability Strength]
  • Movement Speed +20% [Ability Strength]
  • Duration 25s [Ability Duration]

With max Temporary Disruption: It will prevent all incoming damage and damage nearby enemies with its vibration.

• Range 12m [Ability Range]
  • Damage / s 100 (Corrosive)[Ability Strength]
  • Status 15% [Ability Strength]

3) Anti Temporary Field

Create a fixed field that will stop any enemy projectile. When time runs out or the ability is re-launched, all projectiles fire in all directions, causing more damage only to enemies.

• Cost 75 Energy
  • Damage multiplier 4x [Ability Strength]
  • Duration 20s [Ability Duration]
  • Radius 5m [Ability Range]

With max Temporary Disruption: All allies within the field will get the benefits of Recycling and Quantum Overlay. Detained projectiles explode upon impact after being ejected.

• Damage +100% (Explosion) [Ability Strength]
  • Explosion Radius 5m [Ability Range]

4) Density Control

Keros can modify the time of the enemy, being able to alter between different types of effects against nearby enemies.

• Cost 100 Energy
  • Range 15m [Ability Range]

Aging: Advances the time of the enemy cells to "age them" to weaken them, reducing their max health for certain time. Enemy movement speed is reduced.

• Enemy Max Health -50% [Unmodifiable]
  • Enemy movement speed -50% [Unmodifiable]
  • Speed Reduction Duration 15s [Ability Duration]

Stop: paralyzes the time of the enemies and their projectiles causing them to remain motionless. The disruption causes damage to its particles.

• Duration 15s [Ability Duration]
  • Damage / s 250 (Radiation)[Ability Strength]

Singularity: creates an overlap of enemy particles by creating a hologram of enemies in one place, the allies can attack it to transmit a percentage of damage to all affected enemies. The enemies are blinded for a time.

• Damage 70% [Ability Strength]
  • Duration of Blindness 5s [Ability Duration]

With max Temporary Disruption: Activating the ability once will activate all effects at once on enemies.

Maybe this something op and I would have to make changes in the numbers, but that is only an approximation, surely 4 is the most susceptible to changes.

Another concepts:

Eliphas (WF)

Hescan (WF)

Edited by moarmasx

Hmmm...overall a nice set of skills u came up with there. gz for that.

On the downside...i kinda got problems with time themed wfs. Its slso y im skeptical about des upcoming wf concoction...

Anyway, Reason being: Whenever time as a resource/skillset in game is mentioned, the most famous game regarding time comes to my mind: Sands of time, ofc.

And thats a skillset thats simply not doable in Mmo, reason being one cannot slow or speed up time for one and let others experience it as one normally would...not to mention reverse it. But if u make it so that it applies for enemies & allies at the same time, you have a huge troll mechanism right there. Doubly so if you include reverse time skill for all...just imagine u took huge pains in cilling a mob and some guy just undos all ur work.

Buuuut...u dont have any of that mechanism...mostly...

Thats y, if you can manage to rewrite the lore towards Entropie and Quantum effects (with a focus on Heisenbergs theorem), you ought to be golden.

More so, itd fit perfectly into the duveri paradox theme! 😉

gl

hace 16 horas, Eaglebow10 dijo:

Anyway, Reason being: Whenever time as a resource/skillset in game is mentioned, the most famous game regarding time comes to my mind: Sands of time, ofc.

And thats a skillset thats simply not doable in Mmo, reason being one cannot slow or speed up time for one and let others experience it as one normally would...not to mention reverse it. But if u make it so that it applies for enemies & allies at the same time, you have a huge troll mechanism right there. Doubly so if you include reverse time skill for all...just imagine u took huge pains in cilling a mob and some guy just undos all ur work.

The TOTAL control of time is something that should not even exist in a multiplayer game, but at least it can be done partially in specific objectives to avoid being so OP, but sometimes it is not very original and it is better to give it a different air, for I think that it is better to say that they are effects inspired by quantum physics and related things, I think it would be a better introduction.

vor einer Stunde schrieb moarmasx:

The TOTAL control of time is something that should not even exist in a multiplayer game, but at least it can be done partially in specific objectives to avoid being so OP, but sometimes it is not very original and it is better to give it a different air, for I think that it is better to say that they are effects inspired by quantum physics and related things, I think it would be a better introduction.

Tnx for agreeing with me then^^ xD

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Eaglebow10:

Buuuut...u dont have any of that mechanism...mostly...

Thats y, if you can manage to rewrite the lore towards Entropie and Quantum effects (with a focus on Heisenbergs theorem), you ought to be golden.

More so, itd fit perfectly into the duveri paradox theme! 😉

gl