Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

account suspended for buying on the warframe website

Foxy_Potato

Hello!

First of all, I have already opened a ticket with all this in support but the days go by and I have no answer,

I bought 4000 plates with the offer of 75% of the daily login on the warframe website, a few days later they have discounted them and since I had already spent part now I have negative platinum and I can not play. What I can do? the payment was made correctly, I have the purchase ticket that I have already sent to support. I understand that there have been cases as I read where people bought platinum, traded with it and then canceled the purchase, and I understand that this is why they take these measures but, it seems very extreme,

If they ban people insane and do not have an agile claims system in the end they are frustrating their most loyal players, I feel they are punishing me for buying them something and in the end they are getting my desire to play. Right now, if I want to play, I have to spend 70 dollars, really? I think it's a joke

If someone comes up with something or at least can give me more information on the subject I would appreciate it,

Cheers! 😊

Hello!

First of all, thank you for your quick responses.

The problem is that the transaction has been correct, I have the receipt and the money has been deducted correctly from my account, that is what worries me,

If the transaction had been canceled, I would understand the problem but my despair comes that I have now run out of money and without the game.

I have seen multiple threads like this one. Apparently your only hope is to contact support. You can also try making a hullabaloo on Twitter, more likely to get response from there than here in general sections of the forums. Like I said, support is your only main option and sometimes they take months, sometimes weeks so we can't help you. 

All in all sounds like OP isn't telling us everything.

Then again a ban doesn't concern the forum. So it doesn't matter if OP told the truth. Nothing we can do without all the information. And even then we have no saying in it, as we don't work with DE...

This is something you will need to resolve with support. We on the forums are not equipped to help you.

That said, negative platinum balances can happen from one of several possibilities:

• The transaction with your bank or credit card issuer may not have cleared (i.e. not enough funds in your account, or suspected as fraudulent by your bank)
  • You may have performed a chargeback (this is a charge reversal; basically you contacted the bank or card issuer and told them it was a fraudulent purchase)
  • The platinum was obtained/purchased illegally from an unauthorized source (i.e. from a source other than the Warframe website or Steam store), this is called RMT (real money trading) and violates the EULA
  • The platinum was illegally sold to another user (this is also RMT, except with you as the seller)
  • You used multiple accounts in an attempt to increase your chances of getting platinum discount coupons and then transferred the platinum from one of said alternate accounts to your main account--this is a Terms of Use Agreement and EULA violation