Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weirdest Random Glitch To Happen To You?

NightmareT12

Hi fellow Tenno! So I was just playing an Alert Mission, which required the Squad to capture a target. On our way back to Extraction, a door that should be open was shut locked, and this happened...

230410_screenshots_2013-10-07_00009.jpg

Thus, we were trapped without being able to complete the mission. However, we could hurt the enemies behind the door (Notice the rifle through the door, although Soul Punch wouldn't work). They were not as lucky, though and the easiest massacre in history started :P

Thus I thought, "I wonder what everyone else has suffered during the Open Beta", and here I am to ask...

What's the wierdest/funniest/saddest glitch to happen to you, your team or your Clan?

I hope the stories are, at least, as funny as this one :P

I was running Jackal solo to do one of those runs where you just break through his supposedly invincible shields for laughs.

Then the Jackal shot missiles and vanished.

After looking for him, I notice he was actually near the roof of the arena, standing on his own missiles.

Eventually the missiles faded out and he fell straight through the floor, and through the ceiling, where he did a Portal-style infinite loop until I killed him.

Good times.

Me and 4 other members of my clan went to take on Vor right after he got his new update. When our first bullet hit him, they were whisked off to their own game session, while i stayed behind. They had to face a lvl 8,986 vor, who of course one shotted them all. Me, I had to face a level 145 vor by myself, i beat him, but used all 4 revives. Worst part? They complained that he wasnt a little higher level, so they could use the OVER 9000 comment.

The weirdest thing I've had happen was trying to get to the end after completing an extermination mission and all my teammates running through this section and when I ran through what was seemingly invisible I got knocked to the ground and just could not pass through there lol. I tried teleporting to my teammates with Ash's 3rd ability but alas there was no hope and I had to quit lol.

Assassination Alert Mission, Target:  The Jackal (lvl. 90 I think).  Walked in the room and the animation plays, then the fight starts and the Jakal falls from the ceiling, through the floor, and dies.  "He wont be bothering us anymore, time to get out of here."

Solo Spy Alert Mission, Start mission with 0 data masses left to collect.  Only thing I had to do was run to extraction.

Corpus extermination mission some 80-100 corpus to kill, not a soul around. I ran thru empty rooms until i came to one of the last, i open the door and there they all where waiting for me.

To surprised to react they all rushed out and killed me, one of the best extermination missions i have played :)

We were doing a jackal alert and our friend decided to use gran finale fireworks but for some reasons it was looped! Not only that but jackal seemed to be floating probably due to it being on nightmare mode low gravity. So we ended up floating around with stuff flying all over trying to shoot jackal.