Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva bramma drop rate

Spent several hrs over last cple of days killing larvalings in the hope of getting a bramma.

So far I've killed 80+ and not one has had it.   Had every other weapon several times.

Is this bugged on Xbox atm ?  I know rng can be a cruel mistress but this is honestly ridiculous. 

Is there something I'm missing, like a challenge or task that has to be completed before it's in the drop table?

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

The question is, have you gotten 1 bramma and you're trying to upgrade that with a new one? If that is the case, consoles may still be stuck with the "cant get dupes" mechanic. Not really sure what patch you guys currently have.

Nope, never had one before.  This would be my first.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Is this bugged on Xbox atm ?  I know rng can be a cruel mistress but this is honestly ridiculous.

Most likely it's just RNG.  I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting your preferred weapon to drop, but that's how it goes sometimes.

i cant say if its random. for example i got nearly all kuva weapons (missing kraken). and i have seen hind twice and 0 kraken (not sure).

maybe some weapons have low drop chance or something else. info about current drop rates would be interesting.

i got many kuva brammas earlier but haven seen it since weeks on PC.

1 hour ago, Battle.Mage said:

i cant say if its random. for example i got nearly all kuva weapons (missing kraken). and i have seen hind twice and 0 kraken (not sure).

maybe some weapons have low drop chance or something else. info about current drop rates would be interesting.

i got many kuva brammas earlier but haven seen it since weeks on PC.

When I was going for the Bramma, it only appeared once and of the 32 Larvings spawned, the Kraken appeared 6 times.

Now that I was trying to get the Kraken, 20 Larvings later and nothing, Bramma appeared 3 times.

So I decided to get the Nukor that spawned so I can Valence it.

RNG knows what you want.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

It literally took me 2 Lich attempts at farming a larvling. Although I'm seeing the same issue with other weapons but I haven't come across this......yet.

Just gotta pray to the RNG gods and hopefully they reward you. 

I am trying to get a Chakkur now and all I see is Bramma. Funny how it was the exact opposite a few days ago when I was trying to max out my Bramma. 

That's just the nature of RNG.  Take how many kuva weapons there are and divide the chances accordingly.  You can theoretically go 1000 larvalings without getting a bramma larvaling.  Just imagine the alternative of prepatch not seeing the weapon and going through 80 liches without seeing a bramma, that is far worse.  

• Like 1

On 2020-03-03 at 7:10 PM, Nehra96 said:

I am trying to get a Chakkur now and all I see is Bramma. Funny how it was the exact opposite a few days ago when I was trying to max out my Bramma. 

I was lucky my friend got 2 and I traded one of my Converted Lich's for that weapon. Since the update I havent gotten a larvling with a weapon that Ive already got.....

I know my luck is bound to run out at some point 

It is RNGijoe that is kicking your Xbox behind around. The game likes to find out what you are looking for...and then makes it harder to get it if you are not doing the work for it. 

Are your missions under 5 minutes?

Do you look in at least half the lockers and containers?

Are you doing just one node or doing multiple ones to spread the gametime around?

These are some of the things that I do to make sure I do not get burned out as well as making the game have to work to give better stuff a well. If you do not open lockers and containers, the game will give you the least amount of stuff ESPECIALLY if you keep running the same node and mission over and over. Saw this when Prime parts dropped in the Void and use this to play and get the items in game (or at least that is what I tell myself).

Give it time and eventually, it will give it to you. 

So I'm well over 100 larvalings now and still no bramma.

In the meantime I've got the quartakk and hind an current lich has the stubbas.  

I've seen all the weapons several times though.

And I understand rng well enough but that does not mean this level of failure is acceptable imo. 

I swap back and forth between adaro and cassini, try different frames and load outs.  Some missions I speed run, some I don't. I do other stuff in between.  I've literally tried everything I can think of to get this damned thing to drop with no luck.   The ayanga though, my god, it's like every fourth run.