Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Start Missions at [Void Relic] Table

Vennn-

I think being able to start missions (if any available) at the Void Relic refinement table would be a great addition and save us some time and remembering which relic to pick at Navigation. I always search my relics for a specific piece and upon clicking a relic at the table I may want to use, we could double click it or it could say "select void fissure mission" on the bottom right and I could do the mission right away and equip the relic we have selected.

On 2020-03-04 at 2:28 AM, Venman said:

I think being able to start missions (if any available) at the Void Relic refinement table would be a great addition and save us some time and remembering which relic to pick at Navigation. I always search my relics for a specific piece and upon clicking a relic at the table I may want to use, we could double click it or it could say "select void fissure mission" on the bottom right and I could do the mission right away and equip the relic we have selected.

This sounds kinda useful. With the right interface it might be pleasant to use, too