Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Augments

EvasionChaos

To entertain myself, I thought of an augment for passive abilities.

Ash

Spoiler

Deep Wounds - Bleed damage now bypasses shields (for the shield/slash damage reworks)

Atlas

Spoiler

Sturdy - Enemies that melee Atlas are staggered

Banshee

Spoiler

Lullaby - Silent weapons have a 50% chance to put enemies to sleep on hit

Baruuk

Spoiler

Thinning Patience - Being damaged erodes Restraint by 0.5% per health point lost

Chroma

Spoiler

Elemental Cycle - Holding 1 changes the element.

Ember

Spoiler

Burning Rage - Being set on fire increases ability Strength by 20%

Equinox

Spoiler

Reheal and Reenergize - At full health, health orbs give energy. At full energy, energy orbs give health.

Excalibur

Spoiler

Master Swordsmanship - Further bonuses based on sword type:

• Swords gain another +10% damage
  • Dual Swords gain +5% status chance
  • Nikanas gain another +10% attack speed
  • Rapiers gain +1m range
  • Heavy Blades now gain standard passive buffs and +5% critical chance

Frost

Spoiler

Chilling Aura - Enemies within 5m of Frost are slowed.

Gara

Spoiler

Radiance - Enemies hit by Gara's abilities in light have a chance to be blinded

Garuda

Spoiler

Revel in Bloodshed - Become invulnerable at 1 health point for 5 seconds. During that time, enemies have a 90% chance to drop health orbs

Gauss

Spoiler

Enhanced Battery - Gauss's electrokinetic battery now reaches up to 90% before Redline. Shield recharge rate and delay scale accordingly.

Grendel

Spoiler

Hearty Meal - Enemies in Grendel's gut also grant +25 health per enemy

Harrow

Spoiler

Final Sentence - Harrow's overshield capacity is returned to normal, but now benefits from his armor stat

Hildryn

Spoiler

Shield Regeneration - Upon shield gate activation, all negative status effects are removed.

Hydroid

Spoiler

Tidal Wave - Heavy attacks send forward a small Tidal Surge, dealing half the damage and going half the distance of the normal Tidal Surge (scales with your stats).

Inaros

Spoiler

Slowed Blood Flow - Siphoning life from an enemy will slow the bleedout timer

Ivara

Spoiler

Sonar - Enemies that speak are briefly marked through walls

Khora

Spoiler

Veterinarian - Venari is now revivable. Reviving Venari will grant her invulnerability for 10 seconds

Limbo

Spoiler

Rift Runner - While in the rift, movement speed is increased by 15% and armor is increased by 100%

Loki

Spoiler

Silent Assassin - Silent weapon damage is increased by 15% (excluding melee weapons). This is increased to 20% while wall-latching.

Mag

Spoiler

Same Polarity - Bullet jumping ragdolls enemies within a 5m radius and knocks them away

Mesa

Spoiler

Deadshot - Headshot damage with semi-automatic assault rifles is increased by +50%

Mirage

Spoiler

Jester's Evasion -  During maneuvers (rolls and bullet jumps), Mirage briefly turns invisible

Nekros

Spoiler

Soul Absorbtion - Enemies dying within 10m of Nekros now also give 5 energy

Nezha

Spoiler

Momentum - The further Nezha slides, the stronger his next bullet jump will be

Nidus

Spoiler

Ultimate Lifeform - Nidus' maximum stacks have increased by 25

Nova

Spoiler

Explosive Precautions - Enemies who melee Nova have a 10% chance to trigger Explosive Counter

Nyx

Spoiler

Frustration - Enemies have a 30% for each miss to get frustrated when shooting at Nyx, dropping their guns and equipping a melee weapon.

Oberon

Spoiler

Nature's Vengence - Gain +20% ability strength while a Kubrow or Kavat companion is bleeding out (stacks with multiple pets)

Octavia

Spoiler

Motivation - Inspiration also gives a +20% movement and attack speed buff

Revenant

Spoiler

Sentient Control - Revenant's blast upon shield depletion has a 50% chance to enthrall enemies

Rhino

Spoiler

Heavy Stun - Heavy Landing now opens enemies up for finishers instead of knocking them back

Saryn

Spoiler

Severe Potency - Status effects are more effective

• Heat, Toxin, and Slash procs do 10% more damage
  • Puncture procs reduce damage by 90% now
  • Impact procs force enemies to take 25% more damage for the duration of the proc
  • Cold procs reduce speed by 75% now
  • Electricity procs damage enemies in a 5m radius
  • Corrosive reduced armor by 34%
  • Gas clouds do 10% more damage and damage enemies in a 5m radius
  • Magnetic procs take away 90% of the shield
  • Radiation Procs increase damage taken by 30%
  • Viral cuts health by 65%

Titania

Spoiler

Float & Sting - +50% Projectile speed and +10% weapon damage while in the air

Trinity

Spoiler

Adrenaline - Upon reviving a teammate, both Trinity and the teammate get 75% damage resistance

Valkyr

Spoiler

Vengence - Upon being knocked down, Valkyr has 100% more damage on her next attack

Vauban

Spoiler

Engineer by Trade - Vauban deals +50% more headshot damage to robotic enemies

Volt

Spoiler

Static Chain - When max Static Discharge damage is released, the target hit by the extra damage will chain lightning back and forth between nearby enemies, similar to Discharge

Wisp

Spoiler

4th Dimensional - Silent weapons no longer break Wisp's invisibility

Wukong

Spoiler

Generosity - The effects of the immortality techniques are shared among teammates

Zephyr

Spoiler

Airborne Target - Zephyr's enemies are 30% less accurate while Zephyr is airborne

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EvasionChaos said:

Ash

Hide contents

Deep Wounds - Bleed damage now bypasses shields (for the shield/slash damage reworks)

Haha, No... Bleeding bypassing shields doesnt make sense.

22 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I really like your ideas. Some buffs would be a bit much, though...looking at +100% Armor at Limbo

Yeah i think it would be best if Limbo just got 50% evasion for 3 seconds after leaving the rift instead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Haha, No... Bleeding bypassing shields doesnt make sense.

Cause shields bleed lol, they have blood

Corpus bodies are still bendable with shields. So if you ask me, it would make sense for them to still be able to break a leg, and suffer beleeding from interacting with sharp objects. 

Sure they dont have to penatrate the shield completely but it could bend the shield enough to cut the wearer

3 hours ago, EvasionChaos said:

Frost

NOOO not coolant leak!

Plus, i know you want these mods to be small buffs but They have to atleast be worth a mod slot

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb BiancaRoughfin:

Yeah i think it would be best if Limbo just got 50% evasion for 3 seconds after leaving the rift instead.

yeah cause 100% armor is way better then 50% evasion (while leaving rift)... right. 100% armor is barely any amor on limbo, which gives barely any dmg reduction.

50% evasion says you only get hit half as often, so 50% dmg reduction. while outside rift.. which is where he needs it. the 100% armor are only in the rift where he can stasis enemies anyway.

made no sense you agree on "being to strong" and then upgrade it.

Problem with augments in general: they a) open up a neat new playstyle b) are super strong and fix every problem the normal ability has and if they neither apply to a) or b) they are just owned for the sake of "completion"

im pretty sure all of these "passive augments" could be combined with a weak augment so they are actually worth useing

lets look for example at banish augment. 25% heal on getting banished --> do you normaly build strength on limbo ? can limbo banish himself ? is the value of 25% reasonable for you to want to build strength for it ? do people actually wanna get interrupted in their game for 0,5sec for such a heal.

or lets look at rift surge. it has 2 requirments of which it scales --> amount of enemies affected and strength, killing people weakens you and its only affective in the rift. ive never once in my life seen people wait for someone to set up a high enemy density zone in the rift casting riftsurge so he can get 2000% dmg bonus for about 2sec.

cataclysm augment seems good. till you notice it still decreases size, which leaves you with a more or less useless sized cataclysm.

--> push speed with heal on entering rift and armor/evasion on leaving rift after being banished (atleast they get sth then aswell --> still not usefull for limbo atall)

Edited by BloodyEy3
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Cause shields bleed lol, they have blood

Corpus bodies are still bendable with shields. So if you ask me, it would make sense for them to still be able to break a leg, and suffer beleeding from interacting with sharp objects. 

Sure they dont have to penatrate the shield completely but it could bend the shield enough to cut the wearer

Im pretty sure the concept of shields here isnt something bendable as they consume energy to completely absorb projectiles and/or negate momentum instead of repelling.

Also, the idea of Shields bleeding for me is ridiculous, by me Corpus units should be completely imune to slash procs until shields are completely depleted but DE didnt want Slash fanboys crying too hard on the forums and let them still proc DoT on shields...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Im pretty sure the concept of shields here isnt something bendable as they consume energy to completely absorb projectiles and/or negate momentum instead of repelling.

Also, the idea of Shields bleeding for me is ridiculous, by me Corpus units should be completely imune to slash procs until shields are completely depleted but DE didnt want Slash fanboys crying too hard on the forums and let them still proc DoT on shields...

Agreed! 

And yea i know it isnt the concept but if you can beend a corpus enemy enough to break a bone, i feel like they can be cut too

• Like 1

Some great stuff here. A few things I might have changed.

Veterinarian - Venari is now revivable. Reviving Venari will grant her invulnerability for 10 seconds

The invulnerability is kind of unnecessary imo when Khora is already just saving the energy she would spend on instantly recalling Venari. The passive deserves to be a choice rather than this major of an improvement on the pet.

Severe Potency - Status effects are more effective

• Heat, Toxin, and Slash procs do 10% more damage
  • Puncture procs reduce damage by 90% now
  • Impact procs force enemies to take 25% more damage for the duration of the proc
  • Cold procs reduce speed by 75% now
  • Electricity procs damage enemies in a 5m radius
  • Corrosive reduced armor by 34%
  • Gas clouds do 10% more damage and damage enemies in a 5m radius
  • Magnetic procs take away 90% of the shield
  • Radiation Procs increase damage taken by 30%
  • Viral cuts health by 65%

This is A LOT. I would choose one status effect that is of importance to the warframe and go with improving that one. Then, you might be able to salvage the others as additions to other frames who fit their themes. For instance, the fire proc damage might make more sense on Ember.

Finally, 

Generosity - The effects of the immortality techniques are shared among teammates

This is less a mechanics issue and more a thematic one, given the mythology behind the frame. Wukong in myths is kind of a selfish thief. Where I might see this passive improvement being used instead is on his twin.

• Like 1