Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You DE for not pulling Warframe from GForce Now.

CraftySavage

I have been using the G Force Now and with all the developers that have been pulling their games thank you for not doing the same. I enjoy being able to play the game at work on my lunch break and my crappy laptop that I travel with. It makes hanging out and playing with friends easier since I don't have to pack up my bulky Desktop. Please don’t remove your game from G Force Now.

Thanks for being decent people.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Miser_able said:

Why are devs pulling their games from it? 

Because they'd rather you buy a separate copy per platform. They don't like NVidia getting a cut for access to your library while they get nothing.

Just now, Miser_able said:

Because apparently some devs are offended that their games were in Gforce Now without their consent. If you ask me, they are butthurt cause Gforce Now is such a good service, you get to enjoy games YOU ALREADY BOUGHT in all of your platforms, instead of buying the same game for each platform. Personal opinion, but i believe those devs just want a piece of the pie.

10 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

7 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Because they'd rather you buy a separate copy per platform. They don't like NVidia getting a cut for access to your library while they get nothing.

Platform/launcher/store gating is a profitable concept, and with GFN some companies would like to see the profit generated by the new technology.

Nvidia representatives said they are talking with some publishers to get their games back so I guess we have to see if any pulled game would return in the near future.

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

But... wait... DE has nothing to gain or lose with this since Warframe is F2P?

Not exactly true.  Warframe is free to play but it makes money the more people that play, like the game, then buy stuff in it.  So they benefit from anything that allows more people to play.  

Its the only game I play with Geforce now worth the 5 bucks a month just for mobile warframe when I have to wait for some reason away from  home.