Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found Another Thing (Contains Animated Gif)

RocketShep

wfwaitwhatcrate.gif

I found another thing, guys.

It's a magical crate box! Of... Magic!

I keep finding these things!

Like that one with the sawman, if anyone even remembers it.

Anyone else see funny little things like this?

Because I find it hilarious.

Edited by Leraku

It's even funnier that it's glowing. I also love how you follow it, and then look back in front of you like "...what just happened?"

Actually, I meant to record this happening twice in a row in one GIF. It kept looping in the mission. However, the GIF recorder decided to only record the first time it happened. But, yeah, I can see why it looks like that, haha! (Also, gotta love that bloom glow)

Edited by Leraku

Hahahahaha, you made my day OP, i challenge you to create a "WTF moments in Warframe: Anthology" XDDDD

PD: Still laughing 

I nearly recorded a moment later in the session where I had Radial Disarmed about a dozen grineer, and was leading them around. "ALL ABOARD THE LOKI TRAIN, CHOOT CHOOT, FOLLOW THE LEADER!" Maybe I should record these things more often.

A similar case can happen in the dead-end room with a mining machine. One of those giant box-crates should come from a tunnel, go through on a hook, and leave through the other end. But the mining machine is in the way this time, so the boxcrate goes right through the tank like it doesn't exist.

XD

Overly attached Container box has been located and subtly told it's not working out between us and should therefore stop creeping out of random floors. Give her some time to get over it and in a couple weeks this kind of behavior should stop happening.

p.s.: If you come across this sort of thing more often, you may want to report this in the 'Level Feedback'-section; That's where designers and Layout Artists tend to keep an eye out for feedback on their work. Thanks again!

Overly attached Container box has been located and subtly told it's not working out between us and should therefore stop creeping out of random floors. Give her some time to get over it and in a couple weeks this kind of behavior should stop happening.

p.s.: If you come across this sort of thing more often, you may want to report this in the 'Level Feedback'-section; That's where designers and Layout Artists tend to keep an eye out for feedback on their work. Thanks again!

Who you gonna call? Ghost- layout artists!

Right - I just thought it was so funny, I wanted to post it here instead. To be honest, most of the bugs I occur are funny ones like this - Of course there's the now-and-then troublemaking one, but I find the bugs in this game to be kind of fun sometimes.