Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Market

I have an idea. 

Perhaps the Market could be broken up a bit and to create actual shops with the content in them so you can see them and select them that way apposed to the problomatic current menu. So Darvo can have a bunch of lower weapons and perhaps even the bluebprints can be Maroo's so that there is a bit of Rivalry there.

I think actual locations would be a better experience overall. 

I'd be all for a Market rework in terms of ease of use and whatnot (not least making it clearer to new players that it's not a pay to win trap),
the convenience of being able to access everything in one place however is not really something that came to mind as an issue.

Edited by NinjaZeku

It would be nice if there was a place you could go to access some kind of temporary armory, where you can "try on" various customizations and stuff before buying them. Once you leave this digital fitting room, anything you haven't purchased is taken from you.

That's all I'd really want changed in terms of how the market is handled.

I didn't describe correctly I guess but given that we have relays and a few of them that are all the same, would it be perhaps ideal to have areas of the market and their genres perhaps allocated to various locations? I feel it could offer a sound and more enjoyable option..Darvo needs more to sell too haha