Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gotta hunch I found out who that thing in the Reliquary Drive belongs to.

The finger belongs the this dude right here. Not only that, this masked dude right here, is the man in the wall.

I mean.....he IS in the void, and he DOES share a connection to the Zariman 10-0.

Now, I know this dude here was missing an arm prior to getting that robotic arm, he wasn't just missing a finger.

But consider this possibility: after somehow obtaining this dude's arm. The Orokin cut it into individual pieces to power the reliquary drives installed in the railjacks.

It makes more sense because here is an image from the Erra quest.

unknown.png

In this image, you will see 2 railjacks fighting a massive sentient. This pic alone proves the existence of multiple reliquary drives. With multiple Reliquary drives, there are multiple pieces of this dude's arm. Unless they used wally's entire body, chopped it up, and then put each individual piece into the railjacks, it would make sense for the arm to be chopped up into individual pieces to be used as a battery for the railjacks. 

This evidence along with the evidence that the masked man is connected to the Zariman 10-0 proves that the masked man from Duviri IS the man in the wall. 

Sorry if this was already said on here.

• Like 3

Honestly, on a physical standpoint, this dude share more resemblence to ballas. Their left arm is very longer in proportion to his body.

Also, given wally's rather childish behaviour, i would rather expect him to be young. This dude looks old. Then again, void never made sense.

56 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

Interesting theory, but i find it hard to believe that dude is the owner of the finger, i mean, is just huge, and that dude looks average size, like, a bit taller than Ballas.

True, that finger is about the size of a person. I kinda chalked that up to the void being weird. Plus that guy is seemingly the only other person in the void here. All the rest we've seen were robotic (Robotic horse, Robotic Dax, Robotic space dragon). I kinda figured he was a giant dude or he could alter his size at will. No telling what he's capable of. He's likely been in the void longer than anyone so it would be logical to assume he has void powers like we do and a far better understanding of how they work. If he's been imprisoned in the void for this long, then he's had that much long to practice his void powers. 

1 hour ago, XRosenkreuz said:

You... have an interesting idea as to what 'evidence' means.

10/10 on the supposition parkour tho.

I don't think I've ever felt both roasted and complimented. xD

46 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Honestly, on a physical standpoint, this dude share more resemblence to ballas. Their left arm is very longer in proportion to his body.

Also, given wally's rather childish behaviour, i would rather expect him to be young. This dude looks old. Then again, void never made sense.

I figured the childish behavior was supposed to get us to let our guard down around him. Make us think he's a joker when really he's planning to stab us in the back.

2 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

Is his behaviour because he's actually young though, or merely impersonating young people?

1 hour ago, (NSW)ClimaxShadow said:

I figured the childish behavior was supposed to get us to let our guard down around him. Make us think he's a joker when really he's planning to stab us in the back.

And here I was thinking that his intentionally childish behavior, while wearing our semblance was him mocking us with a caricature of our true nature. That it was a mere foil to reveal to us how childish and naive we truly are, how little we understand of the world around us, and the mother who claimed to care for us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

I feel like he would be old honestly. I mean he's been around longer than the Tenno have, right? 

Also isn't it The Man in The Wall who Nora's referring to when she occasionally talks on the radio scanner? She says something like "Something's out there, Dreamers. Something big, and something old. What will it say when it steps up to our door and knocks?" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

What does age has to do with being childish...?

My Grandma did humping motions while giving the middle finger with one hand and grabbing her crotch with the other to a guy on the street because he was being a jackass. It was full mockery and he could do nothing about it except talk because... Well, she IS an old woman, but she ignored his words and kept on dancing.

4 hours ago, (PS4)D4RK-_-InFAMOUS4 said:

I feel like he would be old honestly. I mean he's been around longer than the Tenno have, right? 

Also isn't it The Man in The Wall who Nora's referring to when she occasionally talks on the radio scanner? She says something like "Something's out there, Dreamers. Something big, and something old. What will it say when it steps up to our door and knocks?" 

Something's out there, kiddo... watching us.

-Space creep when you go near the reliquary drive, 2019, colorised

• Like 1

I mentioned that before too, yeah. That person(or entities like him) are the ones that the MitW refers to when he says "something's out there, kiddo, watching us" I think it's basically a future memory you'll have when you go to the duviri plains, which is in the past, to save the Zariman and yourself from remaining stranded there.

"Don't forget, kiddo, you owe me.", and "You're nothing without me." are also hints at what you'll be doing in the plains. The only thing you're kinda wrong about(again, IMO) is that the MitW is the duviri void god. He's not. He (or she is) your subconscious, much stronger Tenno half that has been left behind in the Void so you could escape. Every person onthe Zariman had their subconscious split off, that's why the adults went 'mad', and the kids didn't. Adults have a much larger subconscious and more emotional baggage than kids, so that half could easily take over the body for good.

The MitW, your other half, is the one you owe saving and, he's the one you're nothing without. He's the reason Ballas called you devil and the Sentients were terrified of. You'll merge with him and become even stronger eventually, but also more unpredictable and dangerous to those around you. Whenever Tenno get emotionally roused, this emotional driven side of them took over and turned them into what you got a glimpse of with rell. It's why margulis was blinded, why the Tenno were supposed to be killed. It's why transference and focus were created initially. It's why Teshin didn't want to help you remember your past in the War Within, but had to in order to save you.

This by the way also explains why Tenno sound a bit emotionally stunted so far. People have said it might just be bad voice acting, but they're not a complete person yet, missing all of their subconscious, emotionally driven selves. It's why the MitW(whose sound files in the game files is called 'void echo') is pleased when you feel the guilt of Umbra. He wants you to feel, so he can get closer to you again, speak through you, be you.

The duviri guy is what palladino calls ' An entity, indifferent. Old as stars.' People just focused so hard on connecting that line with the MitW that over time it became the defacto theory.

Oh, and fun fact: The original design for the reliquary drive was a transference chair like the Tenno have in their orbiter, hinting strongly at the fact that the orgone the finger radiates and the 'void power' Tenno use are one and the same.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yakhul said:

and that dude looks average size

We don't know the scale of that image.

@Op: I don't think he's the man in the wall. Originally, when DE introduced the blue dude in the image, they referred to the Duviri as an entire race of Orokin imitators, meaning, that dude was not unique.

That is, assuming that they still go with that idea, which means they will likely be the inhabitants of Duviri's Cetus/Fortuna.

Edited by Jarriaga

I honestly think the reliquary will house our tenno once we go into duviri. 

It sarcophagus shaped for a start not finger box shaped. 

I think we will find some truth about the zariman, in that our tenno are not human/orokin at all. 

Rather beings of energy from the etheric plane given physical manifestation in the material plane via orokin manipulation. 

The duviri could well be our people, and the origin of the old blood (kuva). 

The toe/finger we see sprouts the same white root structure we see in orokin tech like the structures of lua and the internals of the towers we find in the void. 

On the flip side we have the corrupted forms of the derelict which have been rotted away due to infestation by the raw unfeined virus that the orokin made the helminth strain from (I don't think helminth is the root virae, rather it is the engineered form). 

Maybe the virus that cusses the infested is a cancer or other mutagenic form of reproduction caused by accidental translation from etheric to material planes?

And the old ones who the orokin came from via blood and essence transfer (kuva and continuity) were plant based rather than  mammalian, hence why ancients look like swamp thing and why orokin tech is tied to plants.

The uunum for example allows the osterons to take the outer shell of her/it's tower as a resource, just like you can srip bark off a plant and it can regrow with sap/resin/kuva sealing the wound. 

The towers on venus for all they look arachnid and are linked to the arachnid sentient hybrids of neff anyo, are still formed like any other orokin structure as seen with the destroyed one. And we've all seen the farming of the golden vines and golden blooms of venus. 

Leading to another tie to the lotus being the orokin project to create warframes rather than the name of the operator/controller of the agents (tenno) as natah turned into, being a mimic. (another theory of mine, the lotus is not natah..  That was a mistake made by natah as she infiltrated the project to turn our tenno against the orokin and the mind control used on our tenno have removed our memories of the wars we fought) 

7 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Wally doesn't actually exist. It's just a manifestation of how the Void twisted our minds. 

Actually, as a matter of fact, I would not be too sure about that.

I was a bit hesitant to put this in the initial post because when I did it on Tumblr not to long ago, it was long......like, I'm serious it was REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG.

I monitored this Wally movements and noticed a pattern. A pattern that was carefully orchestrated to result in our despair. A pattern that only could've been orchestrated by an intelligent being rather than a hallucination.

Rell Comic/Chains of Harrow: Rell said that Kay was no longer his mother. I figured he meant they were being controlled by Wally. He at the end of the comic, he said he had something to figure out. SomeONE to figure out, meaning that Wally was the one who orchestrated the Zariman 10-0 massacre. The Operators were pretty much forced to kill their own parents to survive.

The War Within: I took note about what Teshin said about continuity. "She doesn't want to kill you, she wants to become you. Corrupting your mind with despair until only she remains." This is important.

The Sacrifice: I always thought it was weird for the Lotus to send us a telepathic message. She always used transmissions to communicate. Telepathy seemed like a bit of a new power for the Lotus, and why would she send us on the hunt for Umbra, when she already switched sides? Made no sense to me. The epilogue can answer a few questions. Wally asking if being forced to kill Isaah was how you remember Umbra's memory and confirming that you've internalized Umbra's memory results in Wally being pleased. None of these pieces of information make sense by themselves, but if you consider that Wally impersonated the Lotus and put you on the path to Umbra, it makes a lot more sense. The reason? Umbra's memory was what he was after. He wanted you to internalize Umbra's memory of him being forced to kill Isaah

Chimera Prologue: Wally popped up and you were chasing him. There was no way a hallucination could've just lead you to that chamber Ballas was in on the sentient mothership. Ballas giving you the Paracesis felt convinient. This was what started it for me, Wally, a void demon that gave me so much trouble in Chains of Harrow and took satisfaction in our internalizing Umbra's memory, just.....lead us to Ballas so he'd give us a sentient killing sword after being told that we'd have to kill the Lotus, our surrogate mother, now reborn as Natah.

You'll notice that I'm bolding these words because I want you guys to see the pattern I'm seeing. It felt too regular for it to be a coincidence and it felt too carefully orchestrated to push that one trigger of being forced to kill family on the Zariman to be a simple hallucination with his involvement. 

Wally wants to orchestrate our despair so that he'd be able to take over our body.

If I'm right, then it seems like a pretty hopeless situation. Natah is most likely not going to give us any options but to fight her. If somehow we fight Wally off, he could most likely go after another Tenno out in the system. There's no way out other than to keep his eyes on us and wait for a chance to destroy him assuming our operator knows. I predict that chance will come in the Duviri Paradox.